the next day

Your POV:

I wake up in Toby's iron grip and tried to get out of bed. But I failed, he woke up and looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you trying to leave so soon?" he asked with a frown.

"Its 9:59 am" I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Plus I need to go to the bathroom!!" I said finally getting out of his grip. I got dressed and walked out of the room. No one was home. I started walking to the bathroom and Toby grabbed me from behind.

"(Y/n)~" he whispered in my ear sweetly.

" n not now t Toby"  I said blushing.

"Aaawww~ your so cute when your flustered~" he cooed softy. He pined me to the wall and kissed me passonly. I kissed back and raped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and walk to are room as we still kissed. He put me on the bed. He smirked and started to kiss down my cheeks to my jawline the to my neck. He pulled off me shirt or whatever, kissed down to my boobs. He licked the tip of the left one, making me moun. That's when we heard peace and harmony out side our door. He looked at me and sighed. We got dressed and stepped out side were we're tackled by our two little girls.

"MOMMY!!!! DADDY!!!!" They both yelled in unison. Me and Toby laughed at how they yelled in unison.

"We found a puppy in the woods!!" Peace said with a huge smile on her face. I chuckled and pulled her in to a hug.

This is my family and if you hurt them..., you are dead meat!