a pet and round 2!

Toby's POV: * MORE LEMONS AHEAD*

I was playing with peace, harmony and the puppy well the two little boys play Minecraft with Ben and herobrian. That I heard (y/n) talking to Jane.

" how are you not pregnant?!?!?! " Jane whispered yelled.

"I don't know!!!" (Y/n) said. I asked are two beautiful angles to play with Sally and splendy. I walk to (y/n) and asked " you ok hun?"

"Not pregnant............ Round two?" She asked.

"Me and loon (my nickname) can babysit them. Maybe take them to toysrus! To go Christmas shopping for the other kids in the Mancini and a toy to play with!!! " Jane said smiling.

"Ok......." I said smiling. When they left I grabbed (y/n), picked her up, walked to our room, put  her down, went to the door and locked.

* LEMON AHEAD IN 3......2.......AND 20..... JK 1*

I kissed her and she kissed back. I beg and she playfully denied. I let out a loud growl and took her shirt off. She still didn't let me in so I played with her bra and it came off. She gasped as cold air hit her breasts and I sliped my tuonge in her mouth. We fought for domestic and I lost. She explored her new taroitry as she did that i had  pulled down her pants and started to rub through her now wet pantties. she mouned in to the kiss . We both broke away panting. She noticed I was still fully dressed and playfully frowned. She pull at my sweater and took it off. I took off her pantties.

Your POV:

He took my pantties off. Then I said/ yelled "T Toby Please I I Need You!!" Toby chuckled and he took his boxers off and put his member in my mouth.

That's when twiching tia opened the door. We both stared at her. She stared back , backed up, walked out and said " you two have fun!".

That also when thrusted in and out of my mouth.  He went in and out faster and harder. He was reaching his climax. I knew this because held my hair like he was being pulled away.

"(Y/N) IM GOING TO CU-" I didn't get to finish his sentence. I licked it all up and he pulled out of my mouth. He got up,locked the again and positioned himself at my womanhood asking for answer. I nodded not trusting my words. I went in slowly and I pouted.

"Beg~" he said.

"P please f faster!" I begged, and he started to speed up. I arched my back when he hit my g-spot. I mouned his name so loud.

"H HARDER T TOBY!!!! P PLEASE!!!" Begged/yelled. He smirked and didn't go harder. He kissed me and said " just wait~ I'll give you harder". He slamed in to me and mouned/screamed his name louder this time and that's when we heared mouning from some were else. Toby slammed in to me again and again as I mouned his name so loud I think we woke the whole house! We reached our climaxes and he released he seed in to me. He pulled out and attack my neck with kisses but I just fell asleep in his arms.