My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Protective!Bakugo x Reader

61K 1.2K 2.6K
By vrother

Bigger person //. Bakugo x Reader
Word count: 2418
Page count: 17
Bnha AU

~~

     Waiting patiently outside of the large stadium
your arms crossed when your blunt and hotheaded
boyfriend finally stepped out of the student and
faculty entrance. Your lower lip stood out and your left leg tapped the ground impatiently. Other students walked pass or around you.

"So, where did you go Bakugo?" The dignified blonde ignored you, as if you were a foggy mist and walked around you. Eyes widened and mouth open, you groaned and stepped on his foot. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face you.

"Excuse me sir, but... are you really ignoring me right now? D-Did I make you mad?" Bakugo scoffed "hn" he replied plainly, he roughly brought his foot up and kicked your own as if it was a piece of flimsy paper. He continued to walk and left you in the dust in frustration. You chased off after the angry teen.

"B-Bakugo! Stop ignoring me! I don't know what I did but, I'm really sorry!" You followed behind the taller male getting stuck in the crowd of the many U.A Academy students. You called after him and he payed no attention what so ever.

None dared to get in the personal bubble of the hot headed male. Especially for those who knew how aggressive and easily angered he was during just a prematch. But this was outside of the ring, he could do whatever he wanted to anyone.... Dangerously without any rules.

Attempting to grab hold of the collar of his shirt, you failed terribly when he started to run faster towards the many irresistible food booths that were spread out along the road.

'Hmp! Fine than meenie..... Two can play at this game Bakugo... Two can play indeeed' You thought to yourself with a furrowed brow frown.

Finally, being able to be released of the grasps of the students, you brushed by Bakugo and elbowed his shoulder. You turned around dramatically and placed a hand on your lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there sir. Someone as non-important and invisible as yourself, I just thought you were the shadow as someone way more cooler than you, like Deku-San" you shined him a sly smile with a small and gentle butt tap from the back. "But.... sadly by the looks of it, your not the great and powerful Izuku-Chan!"

"Why you!-"

"Oh but please don't get upset my dear, remember my little charmander? If the judges see you miss behaving they'll for sure kick your fabulous ass out of the sports festival. Especially Aizawa-Sensei" you said in a taunting manner "and you won't be able to be in first place! Top of the class, best of the best! Oh but don't worry my love, Shouto-San will for sure-"

"Dammit! Shut it (y/n)! Don't bring up his royal ignorant ass up!"

You smirked and chuckled lightly at his brute reaction "Hohoho. Oi, getting aggravated I see. A signature look for such an angry guy I tell you that much! I can somehow sense that I have perhaps.... struck a nerve my love?"

Katsuki growled lowly and glared at you so shamelessly, it could kill "I said shut up (y/n), don't make me say it a second time"

"Damn what a pain in the ass you are Bakugo. You think you can treat me like trash and think it's okay. But when I just try mildly you get all uptight and offended? Yeesh..." Bakugo shouldered you to the side and stopped right in front of you. Looking up you could sense the tension between you and him. Although, he tried to look as calm as he possibly could, it just didn't work. Juniors, freshman, and seniors passed by to see the commotion. Bakugo grabbed your wrist as he pulled you closer to him. In a not so romantic way.

"(Y/n). Shut. The. Fuck. Up. And. Find. Something. To. Eat." Bakugo growled threateningly.

"Fine than" you pulled your arm away forcefully and strutted off deep into the crowd "I'm not gonna watch you in your next match now prick! Good luck finding me" you called out.

****

You walked through the crowd, frustrated and with clenched fists. You couldn't believe the fact that Bakugo could be so mean like that. You were a nice girl, probably the second nicest in your class after Uraraka. The reason for second, was the fact that you'll be so upset easily after being so kind that you loose it.

You stopped in your tracks and looked up at the sky "What a beautiful and lovely day it is... I would have noticed if there wasn't any explosions or angry blondes around..... too bad"

"Hey, what's the matter with being blond?"

Your attention turned to, you guessed it! A blonde, a male from U.A to exact, but one that you've never met before. He inched toward you with his hands hidden in his pockets.

"Nice to meet you, the names Neito"

'Neito... Neito. Where did I hear this name from? Is he in my class? Is he the one from-' your thoughts were suddenly halted when you noticed why he was so recognizable.

"Hey your that guy from class B! Yeah? Am I right?" You said in an astonishment. You remembered him easily take the lead for class B as their leader and voice, aside from that other unknown Class B ignorant. He had dazzling blue eyes just as clear and charming as the sky....

But of course not as comparable than the love of your life, Bakugo.

"Bingo~" he cooed "and if I remember myself, your that class A girl if I'm right?" You nodded in agreement giving him a thumbs up.

"And right you are my kind sir" you started "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call all blondes angry and impulsive, I'm just having some problems with my boyfriend...."

Neito raised a brow and released his hands from his pockets "problems? What kind? If you don't mind me asking of course..."

"Oh.. he just yelled at me that's all" you replied dully. For Bakugo to yell at you was apart of a daily basis, you always got used to his nagging and complaining, you knew it wasn't healthy for him to yell all the ti
E, but if it meant him letting out all his anger and ego boosting, so be it.

"Yelled at you? A pretty face as yourself? What type of idiot would do that to such a Lovely and beautiful, girl like you? I can't believe it" Neito lifted your chin up to look at him. You felt a tingle erect from the buried and hidden layer of your already claimed heart. "Here, (y/n)-San. How about we go talk about it, just to get it off of your chest. You and me" you felt a relief being lifted from one of your many conflicts in your life.

"I-I don't see why not"

****

'That looser (y/n) wants to go and act like a kid? Well shit go the fuck ahead! I don't care god dammit!'

Bakugo walked in frustration around the market of the many foods. He just couldn't seem to be placed back in the right mood, although there was many people who stopped and drop their things just to praise him.

'Damn (y/n)! Don't you know how to shut the fuck up?! If you did maybe you wouldn't have gotten me mad!'

Bakugo didn't watch where he was going so far. And only now was he walking aimlessly through the crowd. Whether it was a happy couple like him and (y/n), or a mother and her child, he would push them aside so he could focus on his own thoughts. Bakugo reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, he scrolled down through his contacts and dialed up (y/n).

"Hurry up and pick up the phone (y/n)....." he whispered.

'Hello! You have reached the best and bestest! (Y/n) (l/n)! Leave a message! If your Bakugo and I didn't answer your call than wow... you must have done something horribl-'

"Argh, not answering!..." Bakugo shoved his phone back into his pocket and gripped on his pants "she's right, did I really do something to her?....." For the first time, Bakugo, the prideful and egoistic for once thought about someone aside from himsel-

"Never mind, I'm never wrong. It's her damn frickin fault"

Never mind...

'Dammit.... She isn't answering her damn phone!.... What if she go abducted?...'

Bakugo would never admit this... he will never at any part of his life admit that he will in any way show his non-self-centered ways to anyone but (y/n).

Whither it be her needing answers for her homework, he will steal her paper in the night to change the answers into the right ones, or if he had to go easy on you in practice, he'll do so.

"She's fine with her stubborn ass.... (y/n) can defend hersel-"

"Fuck off Neito! I thought you were a sweet guy! But your just another sick bastard!"

Bakugo turned his attention to the sound of what seemed to be his nagging (y/n).

'Neito.... Sweet guy..... sick, bastard?..' those were the only words Bakugo could actually piece together into a sentence "a sweet... Guy. A guy?! By (y/n)?! No fucking way! I'll blow his ass to pieces and more pieces to come!" Bakugo screamed to himself. The people around him stared and watched as he ran to the voice of his beloved.

****

"Fuck off Neito! I thought you were a sweet guy! But your just another sick bastard!" You threw your left leg at the taller male in which he caught "huh? Eew gross!" Neito started to rub the inner part of your leg that made you yelp "Eh?! I told you! I have a boyfriend!" You forced your leg back and fell down onto the floor.

People started to crowd around and watched the scene escalate.

'Damn U.A pricks... their really not gonna help! Where the hell is my class?! No one really isn't gonna help me?!' You thought angrily.

"Fuck off her you pervert!" You turned your head to the side to its owner. To your surprise and connivence it was Kirishima, the red head sidekick to your boyfriend. "The last time I checked Bakugo assigned me to a job to watch over (y/n) whenever  he wasn't around. That's his girl, not yours".

Your heart fluttered 'awww, Bakugo sent Kirishima to watch over me?.... that's the sweetest thing he ever did for me. I have my own personal bodyguard'

"Your not Bakugo and this isn't your problem! So leave it alone you Class A scum" Neito countered back. He slicked his hair back and smirked.

Kirishima walked to your side and helped you up "You okay, (y/n)-San?" Kirishima said as he pulled you back up to your feet.

You dusted off your pants and t-shirt "I'm fine, I just feel a little invaded that's it"

Kirishima flashed you a smile that glistened with his sharp shark like teeth "I called over Bakugo, he should be here in about-"

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend! Or I'll kill you and plunge you back down to hell You piece of trashy shit!"

Everyone turned to the violent and vulgar voice that belonged to Katsuki Bakugo.

"Oh no." You ran over to Bakugo and grabbed onto his arm "Bakugo, be rational about this okay? Calm down" you attempted your oh-so soothing words to him in attempt to at least stall.

You held tightly onto him and put all your weight into keeping him from going any further to Neito. The aura around him felt dangerous and upset placed into a cautious mix. Bakugo advanced forward with you still atop of him.

"Bakugo stop it, now" He ignored your words of advice "Bakugo let it go!" He kept moving forward "Bakugo knock it off!" Bakugo finally stopped, you turned around to notice that you were in the middle of your angry boyfriend, and the dirty Class B pervert.

"You touched my girlfriend and that is no way acceptable" Bakugo lifted his hand up towards Neito. You could hear the buckle in his hand and the starting of his glowing quirk "She is my queen, so to hear my queen scream in terror because of you makes me Very upset. So, I'm gonna enjoy sending your ass up to space, and I won't have any regrets...-"

You stared down Bakugo and gripped onto his hand, you squeezed tightly and latched onto him as if he'll run off. You calmly looked up at Bakugo with pleading eyes "Bakugo Please... No"

Bakugo felt his hand slowly go down. He felt his heartbeat rate slowly going down, growing calmer and calmer until he felt that he was ready to turn around and walk away.

You smiled at him and kissed his cheek "good job being the bigger person Bakugo, I'm proud of you"

Bakugo ignored your side comment and walked off with you hand-in-hand. Kirishima took care of Neito and the crowd eventually broke up, peace and ease was restored back to the environment.

****

When the intervention ended you walked back to the plaza with the other classes. You smiled at Bakugo and gave his hand a little squeeze.

"What made you calm down Bakugo? I don't think I could persuade you to do such a bold move like that in front of everyone"

Bakugo kept his gaze on Midnight and listened intently as he also listened to you.

"It was nothing, I can be calm and rational at times too you know?" He countered. You laughed and snugged more into his body

"Yeah yeah, I know that. But why only there didn't you decide to actually listen to me?"

Bakugo looked down at your figure as you laughed into him. You felt a pang thrust in his heart and looked away.

"I-I don't know okay?! M-Maybe because it felt right. O-Or maybe because I..... I, L-L.... um. Because I love you"

You blushed at his bold statement. You tip toed and kissed the side of his cheek.

"I love you too Bakugo"

Okay! So that is the end of this chapter! Thank you for reading. Please continue to read more, there is much more to come

-AlohaHuni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 857 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
351K 8.8K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...