Saviour In Between Two Differ...

By Chrisrockinzz

Yunna , was born without a family. She was dumped in trash when she was a baby and soon adopted by a old lady... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )
A/N
not an update
Chapter 17 (Lemon : Part two )
Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 19

253 4 5
By Chrisrockinzz

<< Yunna pov >>

"Wait.. Your assistant? " I said in disbelief. I pushed him away with all my might this time.

"Yes, and I pretty sure you're not deaf. " Levi replied with a smirk.

"Wait... Shouldn't be Petra be your assistant ? Look I know it sounds silly but all this time I believe you want her as your assistant. Suddenly out of nowhere here I am, 'pop' your assistant?! "

I started walking around in his office, thinking how possibly Petra will be react if she found out that I'm his assistant.

"Before her, i planned to make you my assistant "  He told me. Levi went to sit on his chair behind his desk. Crossing his legs and arms while watching me being a brat.

"Okay... Let's put that a side. Now what should I do as Your Assistant? "
I purposely said the last two words a little higher pitch.

"You gonna stay close to me 24/7 , bring me breakfast, lunch and dinner or we simply can have it together. Tea is a must to me. Also, we do our jobs together example the paperworks"

Levi pointed his big stack of paperworks loaded beside him.

This is not going to be good.

"Oka-"

Before I could made any replies he just snapped in,

"I'm not finished yet. "

'I'm not finished yet'  I silently cursed.

"Of course, you'll be sleeping next to my room starting on today. If anything happens or a emergency meeting, I NEED you. Don't worry, your second door in your new room will be connected with mine. Just a spare door to kick your ass up in the morning. Don't think of doing things or what kind of magic of yours secretly Yunna. Last but not least, cleaning... "

"Yaya... I know you for so long and I knew your whole personality Levi. I get it. " I mumbled.

He seemed to relax for a bit. He nodded his head and stretched his arms. I wondered what is he doing.

"If you have no more questions, we start now. Paperwork! "

I jolted up at his words. Now?!! He ain't kidding. I quickly went to the side, carried the full loaded paperworks and landed on top of the table. I knew he would asked me to sit down in front of him watching me doing paperwork. I frowned and started looking through every paper.

"Good you know what you should do then. Hmm I guess I don't have to tell you what to do anymore. "

"I feel like I'm a nuisance to you " I muttered under my breath.

"I didnt said that "

"Yes you did "

"Since when I told you that you are a nuisance to me? "

"Minute ago "

"I said I don't have to tell you what should you do. That means you're a smart brat, Yunna "

"Whatever. Can we start our paperworks right now? " I was so annoyed by him.

I'm lucky to have him as my corporal and his assistant and we are going to have a lot of argument coming up next.

------------------------------------------------------------

It'd been two hours working on the paperworks. Both of us didn't talk to each other because we were busy completing them on one day. Two more papers until we finished the whole paperworks. Levi took the last second paper and I took the last. With one swift motion of our sign and we're done.

"Finally!!! We done all of the paperworks .."

I set the last paper on the floor, nicely stacked from the ground. Now there are two half-stack of paperworks beside each of us. With one jutsu, I teleported them to Edwin's office.

"Yunna, you don't have to do that. Is a waste of your energy. " Levi said while resting his arms on his desk.

"Nah that will be fine ~ I'm gonna stuff some food into my stomach and I'm fully charged. So no worries "  I waved to him telling him that it was all alright.

"Hey Yunna...I been meaning to tell you something a while ago. "

I raised an eyebrow, "and what is that? "

"If we can.. You know... Be that close like we used to... Is it possible? "

Close? Used to ?... So we going back to our love bird's moment ? But... Madara... After all I did with him.

"What do you mean? " I asked in confusion. Not really confused but I just wanted to know what was he thinking.

"Can you be with me , starting all over again ? "  He said. His silver eyes staring at mine while talking to me. I didn't blinked at all, but my mind was turning upside down at his question.

If  we get back together, what about Madara? I have feelings on two of these men. Madara still hasn't confess to me. Does yesterday counts? Will Levi be mad at me again if he finds out I'm not a virgin?

I asked myself in my mind. Should I even give him my answer now?

"Levi... I've been through a lot of things once you break up with me. But now is not the time. There are still a lot of dangerous and risky situation I have to deal with. A big war will be announce few months later. I can't tell you the answer now, is not like I don't have feelings for you. I still love you but... I couldn't bear if you watch me die or I left you broken hearted. Yes, I as a shinobi, is stronger than you think but there are still some shinobi stronger than me. Honestly, I have two feelings, one is you and another one will be a shinobi like me. I'm not a whore simply in love with people but I can't just let my feelings faded away. Both of you are special to me, even if you or him confess, I can't give you both the answer. I might die one day and who knows? My job is to protect this two world. By that, I can protect both of you, my family , my friends and other people. That is my ninja way. "

I had finally spit it out. I didnt know how he will react but I expected to see him disappointed.

"I see... "

Here it goes, Yunna.

" I'm sorry.. " I apologized to him.

"That doesn't mean I will give up on you "

Okay that is not what I expected from him...

"What.. ?" I shocked.

"I can wait for you, Yunna. Even if you die, I will never regret of loving you. As long as you love me like always. " he said smoothly. Doesn't he feel bad or disappointed at all?

"You are not mad? " I asked , my face showed a hint of worry.

"Why do I have to be mad at you if you truly care and love for someone like me? Let's not talk about the other guy, if you truly want to do something, no one able to stop you. I have known you for quite a long time Yunna. "

A faint smile formed on my lips. I never expected he gave me this kind of answer. He seemed to notice my smile as well. Levi then stood up from his seat and walked to my front kneeling down so his face was close to mine. He studied my expressions and let his hands hold onto mine. He smiled.

He just smiled to me...

"Those words are for real Yunna. "

Should I tell him I had sex with Madara? That is a risky bet ,he could be worst if he knows this.

"Errmmm Levi... There is one more.. Thing... " I gulped.

"What is it? " he whispered. His eyes locked to mine desperately waiting for answer.

"You know... Since you know about the feelings I have to both of you.. Well... Yesterday... "

"And? "

His eyes still locked into mine. I stared down on the ground, not daring to see his face.

" I had...with him " I whispered.

There was no response from him. I tilted my head up to see him again. Before I could see his whole expression, he patted my head and pulled me into a hug. That was another surprise.

"Does it hurt? " He asked. I nodded.

"Don't think about that anymore. No matter what you do, I will always by your side supporting you."

My eyes widen as he told me that he will support me no matter what. My hands found its way to his back and hugged him tighter. Now all my secrets were safe.

"Thanks a lot. Levi.. "

"You're welcome. Now let's go get some food. " both of us released from our hugs and went out from his office heading to the mess hall for lunch. All the way to the mess hall, Levi and I holding our hands together while walking.

<< Levi pov >>

Thanks to four eyes, I was able to get her back to my side all over again. I made a promise to her if I finally got her to be with me, I'll let her go with me to the next expedition and catch her a Titan. Tchh.. A promise is a promise, I'll do whatever to make her mine and the other brat of hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 49 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
61.7K 1.9K 10
Three years have passed since the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, but for Ayuka Yuna, it still felt like only yesterday. Nightmares and gruesome...
11.6K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
4.2K 194 10
▎𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘. 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗈𝗍/𝗌𝗇𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗇fi𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 進撃の巨人 ❝ 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅�...