Caramel Macchiato || {Im Jaeb...

Door Food_Nerdz

Jaebum is a college student who often spends his time in a Coffee Shop. He wasn't aware that falling for the... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Characters
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
A/N
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
One Shot: Gee and Jackson
One Shot: Mark and A Ra
One shot: Jaebum and Mia
A/N

One Shot: Nani and Jinyoung

1.3K 52 9
Door Food_Nerdz

Nani and Jewel watched Got7 practice. Jewel giggled everytime Youngjae would sing his parts and how the members ended up hitting him.

"Nani!" Jinyoung pranced over to his wife. "Jewel!" He picked up his 3 year old daughter and spun around with her.

"I wanna play with her!" Youngjae whined and snatched the child, she giggled.

"No~" Jinyoung pouted as his daughter preferred to play with the other members.

"Haha!" Nani laughed as Jinyoung pouted beside her. "You live with her, you can see her at home."

"Yeah... I guess that's true, but I want her attention!" He whined.

"Let us have her attention!" Yugyeom yelled.

"Kim Yugyeom. Watch it." Jinyoung threatened.

"Yeah! Gyeomie! Watch it!" Jewel giggled cutely. Everyone laughed and Yugyeom pouted.

"I'm kidding!" She jumped into Yugyeom's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Aw how cute~" Nani cooed at the boy's playing with Jewel.

"She's Going to like them more."

"Don't be so dramatic Jinyoungie, you're her father."

"Dad! Can I go home with Gyeomie? I wanna sleep over!"

"Please~" Yugyeom begged.

"Sure." I said smiling.

"Wait Na-" she squeezed his hand.

"It's time for baby number two." She winked and everyone gagged.

"Oh.." Jinyoung waggled his eyebrows.

"Stop." Mark suddenly says. "It's gross."

The lovebirds laughed.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 50 10
With their soaring popularity Got7 barely has time for anything, much less a breather here and there. Jackson is putting in long and hard hours, and...
179K 7.7K 28
baek aera and im jaebum are polar opposites. when the two are forced to room together, all chaos breaks loose. [completed] jaebum | © gguks- [warnin...
7.3K 211 5
Got7 Yugyeom X Reader, College AU Yugyeom has developed a crush on you after sitting next to you in one of your college classes. He wants to ask you...
528 22 10
There's a new coffee shop downtown owned by a kind barista with an adorable eye smile. Insert GOT6 trying to flirt with said barista. (And failing mi...