Part 19

Two weeks after the whole thingy

Jang-Mi's POV

I see Jaebum around the school a lot. We exchange glances, I wave, but he turns to walk away.

Why is he toying with my emotions like this? I sigh and watch as he walked over to his friends. At least he's friends with them again.

I sigh once more and continue onto my class. I had entered the lecture hall, but later walked out when I hear someone calling my name.

"Mia!" I look to my right to see Jaebum running happily to me. I stared at him, choosing to look angry.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I-I wanted to say..."

"Why are you messing with me. One moment you want to be with me, then the next you don't, and you apologize to me, but then stop acknowledging me. What is it you want? To hurt me more than you already have?" I glare him down and he seems to cower like a helpless puppy.

"I wanted to ask if we could try."

"Try what?" I keep my ground, letting him know that he hurt me.

"Try again. Try to be a couple... Jae Eun... I should've listened to you and my friends. I've lost important people, because of her..." his voice cracked, "I don't want to loose another person." He grabs my hands and kisses them. "I-I" he chokes on his words.

I couldn't take it anymore, I love him and I don't want to see him like this anymore. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss. He pulled away.

"So we're trying again?" I giggled and nodded.

"Of course Jaebutt."