Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

By Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 16

10.5K 485 34
By Squidtcyc

Adrian's POV:

Hmmm...where should we go...here? Nah...it's too crowded...Hmmm.....here? Nah, he doesn't like fancy places. How about....

"Adrian?" What?! When did he come in?! Turning off my laptop, I slammed it shut before giving Ryan a wide smile which he returned with a questioning look on his face.

"Y-Yes?"

"Your dad wants you in his office now...what are you hiding from me?" He scrutinised me slightly as I stuffed my laptop into the drawer.

"Oh....I....er......I....." Should I ask him now? Later? Now? Er...sigh...I'll just go with now. "Ryan?"

"Yes?" Please say yes. I can't stand this embarrassment already.

"Willyougoonadatewithmelater?" He stared at me blankly as he blinked  confused.

"Come again?"

"W-Will you go on a date with me later? At 5?" A soft blush formed on his cheeks as  he nodded lightly.

"Really?!"

"Yeah..." Yes! I can't wait to finally spend some alone time with him. Work is real shit with all the eyes around.

"Yes! Okay, let's go meet my dad." Nodding silently, he followed behind me as we made our way to my dad's office. I can't wait for later.

Ryan's POV:

*Knock Knock*

"Come-" Before his dad can even complete his sentence, Adrian pushed his doors open and trudged in nonchalantly.

"I've brought him here as you wish, Master." He nodded firmly before waving me aside and motioning Adrian towards him.

"What do you want me for?" Adrian asked a little annoyed, ticking his dad off by the looks of him gritting his teeth and murderous looking eyes.

"Ungrateful brat...anyway, you are going on a date with Catherine tonight at 6-" A loud smash filled the room, followed by a moment of silence and then Adrian's infuriated tone.

"What?! Who say that I'll be going out with her?!" He slammed his clenched fists on his dad's desk, knuckles turning whiter with every passing second.

"Me. Got a problem?" His dad said calmly despite Adrian being close to flipping his desk.

"I will not go put with her! Especially today!" Adrian glared at his dad furiously, making his dad glare back at him, none backing down.

"Why?"

"Because-"

"Because?"

"I'm having a meeting later at 6."

"Is the company going to earn more than 5 million out of it?"

"N-No."

"Then don't bother. Postpone it."

"But-"

"Shut up! I won't listen to any stupid excuses of yours. If I hear one more word from you, I swear I will find the person you like and give him a hard time. You hear me?" A cold chill ran down my back when he warned Adrian seriously without a hint of hesitation in his tone.

"I hate you!"

"Good for me. Get loss now."

"Fine! Ryan, follow me."

"No. Ryan stays."

"Why should he stay?!"

"It's alright, Young Master. I'll be out soon." He stared at me intensely with cautious eyes as his dad waited patiently for him to exit.

"But-"

"You heard him, brat. Get loss!"

"You!"

"Please, Young Master. I'll be fine...trust me. Okay?" I whispered the back part softly, loud enough for only him to hear as he looked back and forth between me and his dad indecisively.

"5 minutes." He snarled at his dad dangerously low, making his dad roll his eyes irritated.

"Childish brat...whatever...Just get loss and close the door behind you." Without a second word, he stomped out of his dad's office and slammed the door shut. Sigh...I hope that he'll calm down soon.

"Now that he's gone...Ryan."

"Yes, Master?"

"Adrian's boyfriend." Shit. Does he know something about us? Did he find out that we're dating? Shit...keep calm Ryan...don't panic.

"What about Young Master's boyfriend, Master?"

"Do you have any idea who he is? Since you're the only one closest to him."

"No, Master. He hangs out with women all the time."

"Is that so...tsk. Here's the thing. I want you to follow Adrian tightly from tomorrow onwards and find out who his boyfriend is. I want you to give me any actions on what he has done which may link to his lover. I'm so getting rid of that pest once and for all. Got it?" Getting...rid? What does he mean by...that?

"What do you mean by getting rid, Master?" He smirked slightly, hiding it slightly with his hand. I have a bad feeling about that look...

"That's none of your business. Do not question me and just do your job. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. You may leave now."

Adrian's POV:

"But I-" A finger is placed over my lips, preventing me from continuing my sentence.

"Adrian. It's alright, just go." He smiled weakly as he brushes his thumb gently over my cheek.

But I don't want to go. I've finally got a chance to spend time with Ryan which he agreed to willingly but I have to go for this shit which wasn't planned for at all! What kind of bullshit is this?!

The look on Ryan's face back in the office when the news was announced was just so heart-shattering. He looked like he was stabbed in his heart and I hate it. Why? Why am I so useless that I can't even protect my love's smile? I fucking hate how weak I am.

"But-"

"Shhh...don't cry. You did nothing wrong. I have something to do anyway. We can go next time, okay?" He said soothingly before pacing a soft peck on my forehead. What did I do to have such a understanding boyfriend like him?

"O-Okay...um...what did my dad talk to you about?" He stared at the wall behind me blankly for a few seconds before giving me a soft smile.

"He wanted to ascertain if you're doing your work and not slacking off. Plus if you're meeting the monthly quota he gave you to meet." Phew...thank goodness.

"Thank goodness...I thought that he was going to pick on you or something."

"Don't worry, Adrian. Oh, you should get going now or you'll be late." Oh...5:30...oh well, who cares.

"Okay...then I'll be going now. See you later, love." Stealing a kiss from him, he smiled warmly before shooing me away silently as he sat on my bed.

"Take care, Adrian."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Finally you're here. Took you long enough." She tsk-ed irritatedly before slipping into the passenger seat like she owns the car. I didn't even invite her in yet...

"Sorry. Traffic jam. Where would you like to go?"

"Arian Lovat." That place?

"There?"

"Yes. Got a problem?"

"No..." But she is one hell of a high maintenance person.

"Then drive. Don't waste my time." Tsk. She's as bossy as my dad. Thank goodness I'm gay.

"Yes yes...whatever you say."

"Watch your tone Mister. I do not tolerate disrespectfulness." She reprimanded at my couldn't be bothered tone. Tsk. Why should I show you respect when I'm treated like your servant. Bitch...I hate her.

"I don't give people of all kind my respect. They have to earn it for themselves. You are no exception." Sending me a death glare, she huffed childishly like a spoiled brat before kicking my car hard with her 2 inch heels. Fucking hell. If I see even a scratch, I'm making her pay for the repairs. I can't stand this tyrant at all.

"I hate you." Awesome. Thanks a lot. Hate me as much as you want and just get out of my life.

"Thank you. The feeling's mutual. You can get off anytime you know, not stopping you."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Finally! I'm home-huh?

Why are the lights are still on?

Opening the doors quietly, Ryan's sleeping form came into view when my eyes laid on the sofa. He looks like an angel...so peaceful and innocent. Was he waiting for me to come back?

Walking over softly, I carried him up cautiously bridal-style in an attempt to not wake him up but instead, woke him up instantly once I got my arms around his frame. Ah shit...mission failed.

"A-Adrian? You're back already? What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes sleepily while yawning adorably like a kitten.

"Yes love. It's 11pm already, go back to sleep okay? I'm here with you." I could have been back much earlier if she didn't try to juice me dry.

"Okay...goodnight Adrian...I love you." He mumbled into my chest as his warm breath hit me every time he breathed.

"I love you too, Ry. Sleep tight." Stirring slightly in my arms, he soon fell asleep comfortably like a baby in a craddle. He's so precious...I'm falling deeper and deeper for him with every passing second. I love him so so much.

I love you Ryan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
2.1M 82.1K 34
He suddenly pulled me roughly against his muscled chest, smiling as he knew that he had the upper hand,"Why won't you meet my eyes, Charlie?",he aske...
591K 27.9K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
514K 19.4K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...