Elsie-Rae's got Double D's

By biscuit_dunker

Elsie-Rae always fancied having Double D's and that's exactly what she got after her boyfriend Ben dumped her... More

Elsie-Rae's Got Double D's - by @biscuit_dunker
it's not me; it's you
heartbroken
blossom hill
kissing one-o-one
words of wisdom
a quiet drink?
dirty stop out
leaving on a jet plane
what about pinterest?
30 b4 ur 30
mother knows best
written in the stars: money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy vodka
m̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ woman's best friend
independent woman
mr right, is that you?
i'm (not) lovin' it
new bff
my (parent's) dream man
jägerbombs + spray tan =
spray tan disaster
2 become 1
gone fishing
caught in his web (of lies)
written in the stars: blast from the past
words of wisdom pt.2
sex with the ex
his story > history
one day in may, a piece of my heart went away
a christmas miracle
taxi, for one
a fast walk towards a fresh start
a gift from t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶s̶ granny
miss you
oh, mickey
causin' a storm in benidorm
a not so happy birthday
one year ago
when in spain
christmas disaster
reflections
ladette to lady
lone star date
elsie in the middle
the strongbow challenge
what next?

dear debbie

3.3K 197 0
By biscuit_dunker

I did a thing today - a good thing, a step in the right direction kind of thing. I wrote a letter to Dear Debbie in the Sun. I know, I know, but desperate times and all that. She always has some good advice; won't lie, I've even used it a few times when I'd been a shoulder to cry on for one of my friends after they'd been through a breakup. This was different though, I'd never been dumped before, this was uncharted waters, and I wasn't ready to sail them alone.

Dear Debbie,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to you. My boyfriend of five years recently broke up with me and I've been devastated ever since.

There was no massive argument, no one else, well at least not on my part anyway. He'd even talked marriage once or twice in the past, so to say the breakup came as a huge shock is an understatement.

I'm finding it hard to accept the words, "I don't love you anymore." How could he possibly say that? How could he really mean those words? Even after everything that's happened, everything we've been through together.

He was everything to me. We've been through so much together and I'm not sure how I'll cope without him. It's always been the two of us, me and him and now it's just me, I feel like my whole world has suddenly stopped turning. I've barely eaten or slept since that awful day; my parents and friends, they're all worried about me, but they just don't understand that I am so utterly bereft without him.

I've hit a low point and no matter what, I just can't pick myself up again.

I'm stuck in a dark, dark place and I don't know when or if I'll ever see the light again.

What do you suggest I do?

Emotional in Evesham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 137 36
When 18 year-old Lexi's past starts to repeat itself she throws herself into her new job in order to save enough money to get away from it. Who knows...
2.9K 61 46
Eve is struggling to make sense of what happened. Will she be able to find her way through? Or will time run out on her happy ending? She loves Evan...
9K 1.1K 40
The second in the Gone trilogy. Sequel to Gone. ❝If it's meant to be, they'll come back. ❞ I knew how I wanted my love story to play out. Only, this...
116K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...