Second Chances

By CrownOfThorns22

Sequel to Red... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But out of sight out of mind? Hmm, I can't quite deci... More

A Change Is As Good As A Rest...Apparently
The Meeting
Same Old Brand New
Dreaming
It's Bella...
Calm Before The Storm
Familiar Faces
Flashback
As Cold As Ice
I still....
New Enemies?
Pep Talk
Child's Play
Strangers in the night
Post Race Rage
Bahrain
Cheating?!
Russian Roulette
It's Not My Party, But I'll Cry Anyway
Reactions
Safe
Without You
Did That Really Just Happen?
Crazy Ex Girlfriends
The Phone Call
Versace Virgin
Hostage
At The Beach
Old Reminders
Cloud Number 9
Stolen Moments
Ovary Explosion
AN
Temptation
Hot In Herre
Up And Down
Breaks And Bones
Family
Family Part II
He's Here?!
AN
Jumping Ship?
Home For The Week
Snow Bunnies
Too bad, You're Cute.
There's Someone Who wants To Say Hi
Feels Like Home
AN: Is There Anybody Still Out There?!
AN
AN- Still Waiting
Back For Good
Chapters
Are We Grown Ups?!
Time Out
Jealousy
Cinderella
Scared
The Voice Of Reason
Put A Ring On It
Versace On The Floor Part I
Versace On The Floor Part 2
So Damn Hard
Home
All I Need
Two Plus One Makes....

Fluff

1.4K 41 4
By CrownOfThorns22

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA for sooo long, had every intention to update but with most of my stories I've lacked motivation. Hoping to get back to it now. So please enjoy this update!

Tonight had been kind of bittersweet. We wanted to celebrate the result the guys got, but I was also having to say goodbye to my family again, not entirely sure when I'd be getting back to see them again.

We'd spent the first part of the evening with my family having a meal, and by we I mean myself, Kimi, Seb, Sophia and even Lance. All the people I love. Sebastian and Kimi seemed to have been captived by my grandad which I loved, and what amused me was my mum had taken a particular liking to Lance, I could tell it freaked him out but he was too polite to say anything. I decided I wouldn't let this go for a long time.

Anyway, after we said our goodbyes and made promises to my grandad that myself and Kimi would come up to visit him soon, the five of us left my family and headed on out to a local bar to celebrate the end of the race with our teams.

......

"what time are you leaving tonight?" Kimi yelled at me over the music in the bar. I glanced at my watch and saw it was 2am. My eyes bugged out, "an hour ago" I said, making him smirk at me. "I better grab Soph!" I told him, downing the remainder of my drink. "what time are you flying out?" I asked, pulling my cell phone out of my bag. "around 1pm" he answered, swirling his colorless drink in his glass. "I told you to fly with us in my jet" he shrugged. "but I don't want her knowing you guys will be out there with us" I said, sending Sophia a quick text to tell her we were needing to leave ASAP. "or is it that you just can't stand being without me?" I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes at me and threw his drink down his neck. "kulta" he groaned, just loud enough for me to hear him, as he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, pulling me a little closer to him, "you know I cannot live without you" he answered me, his eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips. "good." I smiled back at him, "just keep it together til I see you next" I sighed, as he pressed our bodies closer, "oh it won't be me coming undone when I get you alone" he whispered into my ear. The words he used Mixed with the smell of his minty breath and crisp cologne had a dizzying affect on me. He placed a kiss  just below my ear lobe, just in the right spot and my knees almost buckled. I sensed the smirk that laced his lips as he pulled away from me. The smug bastard. I bit my lip in anticipation of the fact and I had to stop myself from becoming that dewy mess he usually sent me to. It had been far too long since I had him in that way and I knew we both wanted, and probably needed it. The tension between us was growing far too thick and we certainly needed a release, but I assumed that would happen much before we got some alone time. And knowing Kimi the way I did, and with that look he was giving me right now, he'd be having some personal alone time tonight...again, I mustn't think of that right now or I'd be all too flustered for the environment I was in.

"I thought you needed to leave?" his smug voice reminded me, bringing me out of my daze. I looked at him and frowned. "I'll see you in a few days Raikkonen." I answered him, "try to stay out of trouble until I see you again" I smiled at him, him giving me a wink in return. I pressed myself further against him and planted a powerful kiss to his lips, his hand still on the back of my neck keeping me there a little longer than I intended. "goodnight Bella, let me know you are safe" he said pulling away from me. I smiled and nodded. "I will. Night Kimi" I sighed, looking into his eyes. "I love you" I added, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips and finally I moved away from him and without another look I headed out in search of the bride to be, ready to begin one hell of a bachelorette weekend...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.4K 44
[completed] „Evi, I don't know who else to ask. You are one of the few people I trust enough. I know this is shitty of me, but I'm begging you.", he...
70.6K 1.2K 35
An F1 fan girl doesn't believe in love at first sight, until that special person, who is none other than an F1 driver, comes along and steals her hea...
376K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
140K 2.7K 111
Lando had a plan. Fake a relationship and once they get what they want they part ways. But we all know that's not how in ends in the books. "You just...