one shots » bts suga

By kumamontrash

Just a bunch of one shots that I couldn't be bothered making full books of. Enjoy~ More

Rain
Piano pt 1
Piano pt 2
Piano pt 3
Eyes closed
Puppy
Same Difference
Same difference pt 2
Unknown lover
Heard you
Kidnapped
Are you ok?
Requests?
Pleura
Sing
Cheat
Stars

Dogs

1.2K 49 83
By kumamontrash

"Hello, my names (y/n), I just moved in next door and I-"

I held up the plate in my hands to the camera with the sweetest smile I could make.

"-brought rice cakes"

I waited for some kind of reply but I heard nothing but the barking of a dog. After a couple of awkward seconds standing out side smiling I finally heard a human voice.

"Y-yes I'm sorry I can't really- DEMI STOP IT ahem -I can't really come to the door right now"

His voice seemed to show that he was struggling very much with his dog so I decided to just leave him alone.

I walked away bitterly at the awkward situation I had just experienced.

"Unnie! I told you no one brings rice cakes to people's houses anymore!"

I yelled furiously, blaming her for what I had to go through.

"It was an act of friendliness, which you probably don't know anything about"

I just huffed at her as I opened my bedroom window's curtains. My eyes winced at the bright light. Once My eyes adjusted I spotted the next door neighbour scolding a border collie who was sitting, looking awfully guilty.

The dog then put his paw over his snout making him look like he was ashamed. It brought a smile to my face. The owner caved in to the dogs cuteness and tackled it with hugs and kisses. The dog unfortunately did not return his hugs but instead kicked his face and ran off.

I continued to watch them as they chased each other cutely until his eyes met mine. I quickly shut the blinds hoping he didn't see me.

I hid under my blankets in embarrassment.

"(Y/n) what are you doing? Come help me unpack"

I groan like a child before dragging my feet downstairs.

*****

"Yah put a coat on its cold"

She tossed me one of my burgundy coloured coats, messing up my hair.

I put it on hastily before yelling that I was leaving. As I stepped out I instinctively grabbed my arms from the cold air that hit my face. I shivered as I breathed out white smoke from my mouth.

"Why is it so cold?"

I walked down the street, finding it a little difficult on my heels. All of a sudden a dog starts barking at me startling the beejesus out of me.

I held my heart as I look down at a smiling dog, it's tail wagging furiously fast.

"Oh why hello cutie"

I start patting it's head and it starts jumping towards my face.

"Ah calm down"

Without knowing it I had stepped back onto a curb and fell thanks to my wobbly heels. The dog took the opportunity to tackle me and start licking my face ruining my makeup.

Usually a person would scream but I was giggling very loudly.

"DEMI!"

I sense a figure rushing over and grabbing the dog, Demi, by the collar. He slowly dragged him away as he kept trying to resist him and tackle me again.

"I'm so sorry about that"

He was holding, what I assumed was a cup of coffee, but from his running I'm also assuming that it has spilt everywhere. His oversized t shirt and boxers made him look like a cute little kid. His unusual blue hair complimented his pale complexion.

I looked away once I realised that I was staring for too long.

"N-no it's okay, I love dogs"

I got up and patted myself clean, hoping that Demi hadn't messed up my face too much. I walked up to him who was struggling to pull him away and tapped the dogs nose.

"Especially you cutie"

It's tail wagged even harder as I came close and he began pulling more intensely as I tapped his nose.

"DEMI STOP, I'm so sorry"

He started bowing towards me and I just waved my hands telling him it's okay.

"What's your name?"

I regretted saying it as the words left my mouth. Who would ask for someone's name when their arm is about to be pulled off. Nevertheless he still answered.

"It's Yoongi"

"Hi I'm (y/n) I live right next to you"

"Y-yes I remember"

His breaths was staggered as the force from the dog kept plunging him forward every two seconds.

"Oh! I should probably grab this"

I took his cup which was empty so he could use both of his hands to finally put Demi back into the house. Yoongi closed the door tiredly and sighed deeply before looking up at me apologetically.

"Sorry about that"

"It's okay"

I chuckled before handing him the cup.

"So um, how about I treat you some coffee?"

I raise my eyebrows and his cheeks change colour.

"T-to you know express my gratitude- I mean my-"

"Sure"

I cut him off and smile at him. He calms down and smiles back.

"Okay could you wait for me to get dressed?"

"Sure, I need to fix myself up as well"

We both part ways as I enter back into my room and fix my face and hair up. I grab another coat since my burgundy one was filling with fur.

"What are you doing back already"

"Well I'm going now. Bye wish me luck"

"For wha-"

I shut the door before she could answer and headed up to his house. I knocked on his door and he answered almost instantly. He was..... stunning.

No longer did he look like a little child, instead he looked like a whole snack. ahem, what am I thinking.

He smiled at me in the most hottest way making me almost cover my face in embarrassment. We stay like that for a moment before Demi tries to go in between his legs to come to me.

Panicking, Yoongi quickly shut the door behind him before he could escape.

He sighs before smiling again.

"Ok lets go. There's a cafe just around the block"

"Ok"

I nodded and smiled at him sweetly, competing with his attractive flirtatious smile. We walked side by side in normal pace but I tried to go slower to maximise our time together.

"Sorry about Demi again, I've never seen him act like that before"

"It's ok, he's too cute to get angry at"

"Yea you're right"

Our laughs fill the cold air as white smoke comes out of our mouths. We finally reach our destination and he holds the door open for me, with that same smirk on his face as if he's taunting me to fall in love with him.

As the minutes go by we talk and talk and talk. Cute little giggles coming out of my mouth every time he said something, obviously to flatter him. A smile slipped onto his face every time I laughed, which was a good sign, a very good sign.

After our chit chat he told me he needed to get home so I happily accompanied him, scoring me more time with him.

When we got to our street I see a woman standing at the door. She sees us and waves happily, jumping up and down cutely.

"Yoongi!"

She runs up to him and hugs him by the neck and he looks at me awkwardly. I just stood there confused. Sister?

"(Y/n) this is my girlfriend Hyeran"

What? Did I hear that right?

"Hello, nice to meet you are you a colleague?"

I go to open my mouth to reply but Yoongi cuts me off making me angrier than I already was.

"No she's the next door neighbour that just moved in. Demi was attacking her so I took her out for coffee to apologise"

"Aw my little yoongi's such an angel"

She starts laughing cutely like I did not even a couple of minutes ago.

"What are you dong outside?"

"Oh you know Demi's going to attack me"

Hyeran whines like a kid while stomping her foot. Her attempt at aegyo made me puke a little in my mouth but I could see Yoongi definitely did not feel that way. He smiled with his gums out, the first time I've seen him smile so widely before.

I place my hand on my hip at the couple who was getting all lovey Dovey in front of me.

"Oh (y/n) well uh sorry again. We have to head inside"

"Yea me too"

We wave at each other before leaving. Just as I step off the balcony someone grabs my arm. I hoped to God it was Hyeran so I could 'accidentally' slap her face. But as I turn around I was disappointed.

"Yes Yoongi?"

"Could I get your number? Demi seemed to really like you and I was wondering if you could-"

"Take care of him?"

I raise my tone a bit sounding offended. He starts getting flustered.

"Well-"

"Of course I will"

I said with gritted teeth. Of course he didn't even notice it. He grabbed his phone and we exchanged numbers. He waves at me again with a grin on his face. When I head back inside my room I collapse on my bed.

In the corner of my eye I see my window slightly open. I groan as I get up to close it but suddenly my eyes are met with a very disturbing scene. It was Yoongi and Hyeran making out. They were going crazy, almost knocking everything in the house.

I go to close the blinds disgusted when I see Demi attacking Hyeran making her scream like a little bitch.

"Ha that's what you get"

I close the blinds but I start hearing some voices. I guess they didn't close their window. I knelt down, out of their sight and listened.

"Yoongi you seriously need a cage or something to lock him up while I'm here"

"I've already told you, Demi isn't an animal to me he's a family member. Why would I lock up my baby brother??"

"Oh shut up is he more important than my physical health"

"Maybe"

"Ugh jerk"

I peek from the blinds and I see her storming out of the house. But before she got into her car Yoongi chased after her.

"Wait I'm sorry"

"It's either the dog or me Yoongi, choose. I'm tired of being the latter"

She sped off in her expensive car leaving a frustrated Yoongi, running his hands through his hair. He goes back inside and slumps on the couch. I finally close the blinds and decide to stop being a creepy stalker.

****

"Oh look at that, the evil bitch is back"

I had just gotten back from my lunch with Yoongi and I went up to my window to watch them converse. Their window was closed so I couldn't hear them very well.

Over the past few days she was gone, me and Yoongi had gotten very close. He was especially happy when Demi slept on my lap the other day.

"Wah I've never seen him sleep on someone else's lap other than my own!"

I giggled remembering the memory.

Hyeran steps inside the house, Demi still growling at her. They exchange some words and I see Yoongi getting frustrated. They start yelling at each other before Yoongi walked away from her. Hyeran sighs and collapses on the couch.

Dramaaaaa

Suddenly my pocket started ringing scaring the life out of me.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)"

My eyes widened hearing yoongi's strained voice. I took the phone away from me and cleared my throat.

"Yes?"

I answered in the most elegant and attractive way I could.

"Could you come here and take Demi"

"Take? What do you-"

"Just please?"

I sigh realising he was choosing her.

"Ok"

I stepped outside of the house and made my way over to his. Yoongi was already outside holding Demi by the colour. His happy little tongue sticking out.

I took him and he looked at me sadly.

"Thanks"

He said weakly before heading back into his house. I looked down at Demi who was looking at me happily, his cute little tail wagging.

"You have a bad owner"

We start walking together to my house when suddenly I hear his door open behind me. I was expecting it to be Yoongi, realising his mistake and taking the dog back but it was Hyeran. She had tears all over her eyes but her face said more angry than sad.

She got into her car and I stood there watching her as she started it. She turned her wheel and almost ran me over on purpose. If it wasn't for Yoongi almost pulling my arm off, I could've been road kill.

"Crazy bitch!"

He yells at the car as it drives further away. I stare at him bewildered.

"What happened? I thought you chose her?"

"I would never. If Demi doesn't like her then she's not the right one for me"

He leans down and hugs Demi who was sitting patiently.

"Isn't that right?"

A gummy smile slipped onto his face, infecting me to smile as well. Suddenly Demi broke away from yoongi's hug and went to me instead.

"I think he likes you better than me"

He chuckles and I laugh as Demi jumps to me.

"Could we start over?"

"From where? When Demi attacked me or when you asked me out for coffee"

"When you brought me rice cakes"

What a shitty ending. Anyways this story idea isn't mineee. I got it from this book who got it from someone else and Idk I can't find the original source. But anyways I thought I'd have fun writing it but as usual the story just wrote itself and didn't go anything like I wanted it to.

Oh well bye xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 8 10
Hello! This is a new book being PUBLISHED! only for oneshots! it would be fun to read! every member will be focused particularly! Maybe not regularly...
6.1K 125 13
Hi! this is where I will put my Yeonbin oneshot and 2 part oneshot books from now on :D A Collection of self written Oneshots and 2shots
1.8K 163 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
51.2K 1.4K 44
A collection of Minsung One Shots part 2 since my first one disappeared?? Fluff: 💝 Angst: ❤️‍🩹 Smut: 🫦 Spice: ❤️‍🔥