Is This Real? || Wen Junhui F...

By 17moonjunnie

"Is this real?" "You tell me." More

Smile Flower
Healing
Pretty U
Bogo Sipda
Adore U
Trauma
Without You
Fast Pace
PlayBoy
Somewhat Hiatus?ΒΏ?
Monster
Confession
a/n

Pinwheel

280 8 2
By 17moonjunnie

The tears lasted for a while until 2:00 p.m. Why were my friends acting like this? I thought me and Mingyu had ended on good terms? What's happening!?

This is just like what happened last night. I'm on my bed, questioning whether I should live in pain, or die of shame.

Everything is coming back

around just like a

Pinwheel

When will it end? Why did this happen to me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whatever

I guess I should just finish my homework and go on with my life. I'd just have to make a whole new friend group. Or... I can live my high school years alone in agony. I think I'll choose the first option.

[TIME SKIP- IT'S TOMORROW (MONDAY) AND ARIN'S WALKING TO SCHOOL (9:18)]

This felt so strange. I'm usually walking to school with Jennie or Jihyo since they live just a few blocks from me. But nope. I'm here walking alone in the cold. This Friday would be the start of winter break, but I'm not really looking forward to it. Evidently, I'll probably spend it alone or with my family since it's the holiday season. It'll be really boring.

When I got to my first class, I was invited to the awkward stare of Dahyun, my seatmate, and Dokyeum, who sat behind me. I just rolled my eyes and sat in my seat, getting my supplies out without sparing a glance at them. I was still pissed.

[TIME SKIP- LUNCH (12:46 p.m.)]

After I got my lunch, I looked for a place to sit. I mean, I can't sit with Seventeen or my ex-besties, so I decided to sit next to 'the nerds' of the school. I think their names were B.M.(the hot nerd), J.Seph(the sensible nerd), Somin(The prodigy nerd), and Jiwoo(the cute nerd). The nerds at our school were lit, in my opinion. But no one else thought so, so they sit alone together.

(A/N- Yes, I do mean K.A.R.D. ^.^)

I made my way to the table and asked,"Can I sit here?". They all looked a bit shocked but nonetheless agreed. We all talked about ourselves and each other until Somin asked me,"Don't you usually hang out with Seventeen and those other girls?". I was shocked that she noticed but then realized that they are kinda the popular kids so it might be a given. 

"Well, we got into a fight and now they won't interact with me." They all nodded in sympathy. I should change the subject... "So... you all said that your good at math right? We should have a study date sometime." This time, they were even more shocked. "Oh wow. That's so cool of you to ask us! But... we usually study in pairs, so do you mind bringing a plus one?", Jiwoo said. She looked really excited so I couldn't help it. 

"Sure. How about Friday at 3 p.m. since we have an early release?". They all nodded at my request. We exchanged numbers and went our own ways once lunch finished. Looks like I made some new friends. I smiled to myself, despite the hint of sadness I felt at the thought of losing my old ones. I miss them already.

On my way home, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. Once I turned around I felt happy, sad, betrayed, and loved at the same time. Jennie. I looked at her, debating whether I should hug her or walk away. I quickly made up my mind when she hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'm so sorry. I can't ignore you. I didn't know they'd be so harsh", she cried. "I-it's okay. Do you think they meant it?", I asked. "Of course they didn't! We were talking about it at lunch. Soonyoung and Roseanne really regret it.", she replied. "Wow... I-...I can't believe it..."

"Let's go to my place", she suggested. I quickly shot a text to my parents telling them and followed Jennie to her house. Once we got there, it was dark and eerily quiet. Then, she turned on the light and I was greeted with the surprise of a lifetime.

In front of me, was my best friends. They threw a bunch of confetti at me, while some popped poppers. There was a banner that said 'Sorry Arin!' and a bunch of food under it. It was crazy. I started crying again, but this time, they were happy tears. Everyone did a big group hug and then we all sat on the couches and ate our food. It took me a while to calm down and I was still crying by the time we were eating food. 

We talked for a while, everyone apologizing and trying to comfort me, and then we watched a movie. On the couch that was left of the tv, sat Vernon, Jennie, Wonwoo, Lisa, Minghao, Seungkwan, and Jihyo. On the right side couch sat Hoshi, Rose, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Tzuyu, and Lee Chan. In the middle couch sat me, Woozi, Dahyun, Dokyeum, Jisoo, Seungcheol, and Mingyu.

For some reason, we watched Fifty Shades Darker, which caused a really awkward atmosphere. During the sex scenes (which were really kinky), the younger ones covered their eyes and the older guys watched them in cringe (but I'm pretty sure they secretly liked it).

Occasionally, I would hear the girls yell at their boyfriends for being perverts and it caused the rest of us to crack up. We're friends again, I thought, and it caused me to tear up a bit. When the movie ended, everyone continued to joke around and talk just like what happened on Saturday. Then suddenly, a hand grabbed me and pulled me outside in the midst of a bunch of 15-19-year-olds partying on a Monday.

When I looked at that persons face, I realized it was Tzuyu."What do you want?", I asked.

 "Look, I'm not gonna play that 'jealous girlfriend out to get you' shit so listen up. I'm moving to Taiwan on Winter Break. Tell Jun that I'm sorry for cheating on him."

"Why should I? Why are you moving", I asked.

"Before I started attending school here, my parents already told me that we would move around this time. I'm getting an arranged marriage. But the thing is, during my stay here, I fell in love with Jun, but knowing that we'd never be together forever, I decided that it would be okay to screw around. I'm sorry. To you and Jun. It might mean nothing now and I don't blame you if you don't believe or forgive me, but I just wanted to explain my actions. Thank you for being a good friend to him.", She said.

That completely left me in shock. She actually loved him but knowing that she'd never had a chance, she toyed with other guys so she'd forget about him. She wasn't as much of a bitch as I thought she was. I... kinda feel bad for her, so I gave her a hug. "I forgive you."

She looked so shocked when I pulled away and saw her face, but eventually, her face turned into a smile. An actually, legitimate, genuine, smile. "Thank you. Seriously. I appreciate it.", she said and walked back into the house. Something tells me that there's a good side in Tzuyu. 

I feel like I'm not gonna be the one who told him she was cheating.

 I somewhat trust her to do it.

By 11 p.m. everyone was gone besides me, Jun, Jennie, and Vernon. Tzuyu confessed to Jun and they broke up on good terms. Finally. Jeez, a break up 2 days in a row. Everything was coming back just like a pinwheel.

 "So...what are you two?", Vernon asked. "Best friends!", Jun and I replied in unison. "Ya know, we started off like that too.", Jennie said. Then Vernon wrapped an arm around her shoulder and added, "But it escalated and now we're lovers", causing Jennie to blush and me and Jun to laugh awkwardly. 

"Well, we're most likely not gonna escalate from out best friend title, right Arin?", Jun asked while wrapping his arms around my shoulder. In all honesty, my heart sank a bit from his remark. But nonetheless, I was feeling flirty. "Most likely", I said and winked at him, causing him to look shocked and the couple in front of us to smirk at each other. "Well anyways, it's getting really late, I'll head home.", I said. The couple nodded and after a few hugs, Jun offered to walk me home and I agreed.

[A/N- Next part is a dialogue ^.^ A=Arin & J=Jun]

J- Hey, Arin?

A- Wassup?

J- Do you like anyone? 

I thought for a moment, then replied.

A- 

{ Cliff Hanger!~}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.3K 8
"Who is it?" "..." "Tell me!" "It's you"
192K 2.4K 50
π—‚π—‡π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–½π–Ύ : [π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—…π—’] π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] π—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞] - μΌ€λ Œβœ¨
848K 17.1K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
47.3K 560 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...