Erza's Blood Sister

Por Trintrinas

Erza remembered her young sister Lucy, but she never knew what happened to her sister after their mom was sho... Más

Lucy years with Rachel
Tower of Heavens
I'll Stay and Goodbye
Miss Fairy Tail Beauty Pageant
Cake War
Saving Natsu
The Drama that went on in Eldolos
Erza wondering what Lucy Do
S-Class Trials:Part 1
The Invasion
Fairy Tail is Back
To Corcus
Grand Magic Day One
Grand Magic Games Day Two
Grand Magic Games Day Three
Grand Magic Games Day Four
GMG Day 5 / Lucy and Jellal Mission
Dragon Attack
Beach Party
The Banquet
Follow the Frogie
A Broken Heart
Blue Peagusses
Jellal And Lucy vs Prisoners
Tartus Attack
First Day at Fiore Academy
Who is she???
Party at the Academy
Signing for Dragon Games
The Dragon Games
The Dragon Gmes Part 2

My two daughters

9.2K 169 4
Por Trintrinas

Irene POV

I had two daughters who were twins. The oldest was Erza and the youngest was Lucy. Both were special wizards especially the young one. When they were two they played together and both used swords. One day I saw Lucy outside by herself and she had touched a brick and it burned to ashes once her hand lit on fire. I was shock in what I just saw. Then she touched the ground and it shocked and water came from the grounds. Then air started going fast around her. I couldn't believe it. It was time for the twins to split up. So that night I grabbed Lucy when her and Erza were sleeping. Erza saw me take her. I left the house and rushed far into the woods. I finally made it to my old friend house. I knocked on her door and she was surprised to see me. Her name was Rachel. I asked and begged Rachel to keep and train Lucy. She agreed and I left home to Erza then after eight years Erza wondered where Lucy was then it was time for me to leave so I took Erza to an orphanage then I went in war and battled Acnologica, but I didn't survive. I hope my twins find each other one day and stay together. I love you both.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

249K 7.8K 32
I'm Winter Heartfilia, twin sister to Lucy. I joined Fairy Tail, same as her, and made friends with the same people. But our experiences were anythin...
641 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
48.4K 1.2K 31
Lucy has a secret, that she and her first spirt know. Well they and the three siblings that she ran in when she was six. Elizabeth, also known as Liz...
20.9K 397 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...