Blue Moon - Fack/Fick

By sincerelystupid-

FinnerTheWinner: Hey whore 😏 JckTheRat: Who is this? More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Important Read Please ♡ character ask: closed
21.
Character Ask: Answers
22.
23
IM SORRY I SUCK
24.

15.

1.9K 87 119
By sincerelystupid-

/Jack/

"And that class is how you do an algebraic expression for those who needed reminded." said my teacher Mr. Brawl scribbling an assignment number on the board. I quickly scribbled the page number into my notebook.

I had two math classes this semester. It is absolutely dreadful, and it doesn't help that i'm that particularly good at math. Atleast i know how to do an algebraic expression, some poor kid in my class had to ask the teacher even though this is stuff that was learnt in middle school. I cant blame them though, everyone learns differently.

I started working on my assignment and thankfully the bell rang a few moments later, signaling the end of the period. Thankfully, this was my last class of the day.

"Alright class, remember your homework, and have a great Christmas break." said my teacher dismissing us with smile.

I grabbed my things from my desk and hastily jumped out of my seat. I was beyond ecstatic, but also nervous. In just six hours i would be meeting Finn. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face as i left the classroom with a small bounce in my step.

I stolled up to my locker to find Sophia already leaning against it.

"Jack are you ready?" She said, a grin booming against her face.

"Not really." I said scratching the back of my neck and looking down at my feet.

"What?" she said, confusion filling her voice, "Why not are you not excited anymore or something?"

"No!" i replied, "Of course i'm excited."

"What is it then?" She questioned.

"I told you earlier." I said getting quieter as I said each word. She looked at me confused, before her face lit up in understanding.

"You're still caught up about that?"

I shook my head yes, keeping my head faced down at my feet.

"Jack" she said, placing her hands on my shoulder. "Look at me" she said sofly.

I kept my face down. Not because i was being stubborn, but because i was embarressed. I shouldn't be worried but I am and she probably thinks im acting like a baby.

"JACK I SWEAR TO GOD LOOK AT ME BEFORE I HIT YOU!" she yelled, catching the attention of some people in the hallway. I snapped my head up to look at her, my cheeks heating up as i saw the gaze of some people looking our way.

"Jesus Sophia no need for threats" I mumbled. The people turned their heads back to whatever they were doing before and i was relieved.

"Jack, like i said earlier," she started, "he is going to love you. And if he doesn't well, then he just wasn't worth your time anyways. Plus, he's get a stern talking to from me, if you know what i mean." I chuckled a bit at that.

"Thanks for making me feel better Sophia" i said pulling her into a hug.

"You're welcome loser" she said with a slight laugh, ruffling my hair.

"Race you to the door" she said before sprinting off down the hallway.

"Hey, not fair, you cheated" I called, shutting my locker and running after her.

-

As I walked up my front porch steps to go inside i noticed a little note taped onto the door. I pulled it off the door and read the words that were scribbled on the page.

'Hey sweetie,
emergency at work, won't be home till late so i might not be able to take you tonight, call up a friend or something.

Love, mom xx'

I sighed crumbling the note in my hand. Well this is just fantastic.

"What is it?" asked Sophia.

"My mom said she might not be home till late tonight so she won't be able to take me to get Finn." grabbing our spare house key from under our placemat. What am i supposed to do now? Finn won't have a way here. I guess he could always call an uber but it won't be the same cinematic movie where the best friends meet each other and run into each other arms scene that i was hoping for.

"Hey, no worries," Sophia replies.

"I can call up my mom and see if she can take you, as long as you let me go" she said with a wink pulling out her phone.

"Really?" i said, my eyes lighting up with excitement, "That would be amazing."

"Yeah, no problem, thats why they call me Sophia the problem solver." She said placing her hands on her hips and looking off into the distance.

"No one calls you that" i replied

"Dont ruin my moment Jack just because you're Jelly" i rolled my eyes and walked inside.

-

"Jack, you're weaeing this" she said throwing a shirt and pants at me. "You want to look your best and i obviously have a better fashion sense than you." she said pointing at my cat sweatshirt with shorts

"Hey don't hate on the fit, you wish you had this swag." i said, doing poses to show off my outfit. She started laughing, shoving me off into the bathroom.

"Just put it on Jack" she said shutting the door once she put me in there.

-

I walked out of the bathroom and Sophia turned her head to look at me.

"Holy shit" she said her eyes going wide. "You look amazing" she said standing up and walking over to me. I was wearing a black turtleneck shirt with a cream colored knit pullover over top, tucked into an ashy gray, almost black pair of jeans. The outfit looked good, but it was a little uncomfortable.

"The jeans are too tight" i said pulling at the material. "And it's so hot, it may be December but it's still seventy degrees outside Soph, we live in California."

"Too bad, you're wearing it" she said pulling me dowm the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen to get some food before we left. I was to nervous to eat so i just got water. Sophia on the other hand took my hot pockets and put like 4 in the microwavs. "Jesus Sophia, how can you be that hungry." I queationed pointing towards the microwave.

"Hey, a girls gotta eat." she said turning around to face me. I lifted myself up and sat on the kitchen counter cause standing was too difficult.

"My mom will be here in an hour." She said opening the microwave to check how hot her hot pockets were. An hour. One hour until i was on my way to meet my best friend for the first time. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down.

Eventually, Sophia's hot pockets were done and we went into the living room to watch TV. We watched ICarly while we waited for her mom to get here.

-

"Jack, if you tap your foot any harder its going to fall off." said Sophia pointing at my foot. We were in the car now. On our way to the airport where Finn would be landing in 30 minutes. 30 minutes.

"Sorry, just nervous." I replied

"Hey, it'll be fine, just be yourself." She said, giving me a reassuring pat on the back and opening up an app on her phone. With a closer look i could tell that it was spotify.

"It sounds like you're giving me advice for a date." I said with a laugh.

"Am i not?" She replied with a wink.

"No what the hell Sophia." I replied in an offended tone.

"Chill Jack, it was a joke." she said laughing, "you always take everything so seriously my god."

"Whatever." I said sourly turning my attention back to the window.

"Well someones moody" she said with a scoff.

"Im sorry, youve been nothing but nice to me and im acting like a sour ass. Im just tense, sorry"

"Its fine, i forgive you i guess." She said laughing. "Now come on lets listen to some music to calm you down."

-

I walked up to the entrance of the airport. The metal handle of the door was freezing cold on my hands.
On the inside you had people bustling around trying not to miss their flights. The smell of coffee lingered throughout the air. And with one wrong move and you were running into someone.

I walked as slow as possible to Finn's gate. His plane was landing in 5 minutes so I had some time. "Im excited" Sophia chimed in (with the havent you people ever heard of) randomly.

"Why are you excited?" I questioned.

"Because i'm excited for you for starters, and this is just kind of an exciting moment" She said taking a sip of her drink, "two star-crossed lovers finally getting to meet for the first time."

"We aren't lovers, he's just a friend." i said sternly

"Okay jack." she said, "i also get to see if he's worth your time."

"See if he's worth my time?" i replied, i don't go around judging your friends."

"Cause you already know all of my friends" she said smugly. Well, she got me there. We are all really close friends, this is the first outsider she's going to meet, so i guess i can see where her excitement comes from.

-

After i few more minutes of walking we finally arrived at the gate. I was so nervous i could basically feel my heart trying to beat out of my chest.

"Im so nervous Sophia." I said, a lump was forming in my throat and i felt like i was gonna throw up.

"You'll be fine, you look great too." She replied.

"You're only saying that cause you picked out my outfit." I said.

"You're not wrong." She said.

"I hate you." I said squinting my eyes at her.

"I know." She replied flipping her hair back. She didnt have much do to it with though.

We stayed silent for the next few minutes. Until i felt somebody cover my eyes from behind. "Sophia help im being kidna-" i screamed getting cut off by another hand going over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up oh my god" said the person behind me.

"Finn?" I said turning around to see him standing behind me.

"Hi" he said laughing pulling me into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Okay so i took forever to update im sorryyyy. Anyways i finished the ending  this a while ago and then half of it deletes and i was v mad.

Also i just want to say THANKS FOR ALMOST 8K OMG A WEEK AGO I ONLY HAD LIKE 1 OR 2K!!!

Also, you guys comments make me laugh sm. And you keep correcting my spelling msitakes that i dont see so im going to go fix them later.

I love you guys byyeee ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.3K 35
' 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎...
54.6K 1.2K 32
'𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦' - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩...
113K 2.9K 41
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜." -Abbiii3 2017
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*