Dragon Slayer

By AurelieBonhoffen

This is the sequel to Difficult Love. We left off at the Strongest Team preparing for a dragon hunt, with goo... More

Dragon Slayer
Missing
White
The Seven
Prison
Memories
Dragons
Fixed-up heart
Spirits
Magic
Fight
Fairies and Dragons
Epilouge - She Is Legend
EXTRA!: Laphira
EXTRA!: Gavy
EXTRA!: Jerza
EXTRA!: WendyxEve
EXTRA!: Gruvia
EXTRA!: Rana
EXTRA!: Sabertooth Gets Hunted
EXTRA!: Freerajane
EXTRA!: Alternate Ending
EXTRA!: Akiogue
EXTRA!: Stirdessia
EXTRA!: Edolas Arc
EXTRA!: Elfgreen
EXTRA!: Hisanna

Music

503 9 2
By AurelieBonhoffen

HEY! BTW for all my "Cold Blood" fans, it's almost over! I KNOW! I didn't want it to end so soon either! But it has to, sorry!

##########################################################################

Kiyoki's P.O.V. (HEY! I like doing her P.O.V!)

"Guys, we've had a big day, can we sleep now?", Happy whined, falling on his face from tiredness.

"We haven't moved AT ALL from this spot, that isn't too good for the earth you know.", Jellal pointed out, crumbling some of the dry earth between his fingers.

"Gimmie a moment.", Celty put her hand on the ground and muttered an incantation,"Vitam ad animam meam.", The earth darkened with moisture, and sprigs of grass burst forth, growing in fast forward."Done.", She leaned back, smiling at her work.

"Whoa. Damn, didn't know you could do that!", Yasu kissed her cheek, proud. I was too, she used my gift well.

"Kiyoki helped me.", She smiled at me, thankful.

"Damn, Kiyoki. What don't you do?", Gray asked. I knew it was a rhetorical question, but I had to answer.

"The only things I don't do are stripping and pole dancing.", I joked, and gaped as Akio's face fell. PERVERT! I felt Natsu pull me closer to him, so I was resting on his chest. "Natsu!"

"What?", He looked at me, head tilted to the right in a cute way."I didn't do anything.", He pouted,"Did I?"

"I can't stay angry at you for long.", I laughed, pinching his cheek. He grinned, lightly blushing.

"Damn lovebirds.", Akio muttered, turning away.

"Shut up and leave us alone.", Natsu muttered, kissing my nose. I blushed, not from embarrasment, but from how cute he was.

"Happy's right, Natsu, we should sleep. We leave at first light.", Erza got up and pulled Jellal to his feet.

"You said that last time, and look where we are now.", Gajeel muttered, getting a slap from Levy who was on his lap. "Not my fault."

"Hey, Lucy, you do realised your a grandmother now, right?", Happy mumbled around a fish, and the blonde shrieked.

"WHAT!? HOW!?", She looked down at her stomach and poked it testingly. "I'm not pregnant!"

"He's got a point, Lu-chan.", Levy agreed with the tiny cat. "You're dating Sora, and his son is Natsu, who's dating Kiyoki, and she's Wendy's mother.", I looked at Natsu, Wendy, Lucy and Sora, before cracking up laughing, and everyone else, besides a fuming bonde, joined me.

"He's right!", I said between giggles. "Oh Happy, you crack me up!", I wiped away a tear, and the Exceed beamed. "We should sleep.", I mumbled around a particularly large yawn.

"I'm fine right here.", Sora yawned, laying down on top of Lucy, who kissed his forehead. "Night', Grandma.", He joked, and Lucy groaned.

"Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Don't tease meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", She whined, and we all laughed at her misfortune.

"If it rains and you get wet, not my fault.", Gray muttered, lifting Juvia up, bridal style, and carried the blushing mage to their tent.

"Yeah it is! It means you pissed Juvia off!", Akio laughed, before he was pinned to a tree by an ice axe. Apollo, Sora, Natsu, Yasu and Ren laughed, while Celty, Mizuhime and I shook our heads.

"I'm embarrassed to say Metallicana taught me now.", Gajeel sighed, Levy patted his shoulder.

"That pervert deserves it! And DON'T think I didn't see your face when Kiyoki said she doesn't pole-dance.", Ren threatened, waving his fist before getting up and walking to his tent."Night."

Slowly, everyone walked off to their tents, leaving me and Natsu resting on an old willow. I looked up at the full moon, bright white on the deep black of the sky. "It's beautiful.", I whispered, actually amazed it was so low."It looks different through human eyes, you know, but I've never seen it so close."

"Really? I wouldn't know, maybe you could tell me?", He sounded honesty interested,so I told him.

"I was once told, when I was young, that if you sing a certain song, it would glow. I would always sing, but it never worked.", I laughed, grinning.

"Maybe it's a duet?", Natsu whispered into my ear, "let's try one more time."

"Do you know the words?", I asked. He shrugged.

"They're like this:

When she was just a girl

She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach so

She ra-"

"I know that song.", He laughed,"Sora used to hum it, and I made him teach me."

"Ready?"

"Ready.", He nodded. I took a deep breath and sang;

"When she was just a girl

She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach so

She ran away in her sleep

and dreamed of

Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise

Every time she closed her eyes", I stopped singing, and listened to Natsu's AMAZING voice. Imagine the best voice you could ever hear, times it by 10 then use that to the power of infinite, that's how good he is.

"When she was just a girl

She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach

and the bullets catch in her teeth

Life goes on, it gets so heavy

The wheel breaks the butterfly

Every tear a waterfall

In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes

In the night the stormy night away she'd fly. Hey, Kiyoki, what's wrong?"

"You're voice, it's amazing.", I confessed, shaking my head,"I can't believe it."

"It's not as nice as yours." He winked, waiting for me to join in. I sighed, took a deep breath, and continued where we left off.

"and dreams of

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh

She'd dream of

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh

lalalalalalalalalalala

And so lying underneath those stormy skies

She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"

This could be

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh

This could be

Para-para-paradise

Para-para-paradise

This could be

Para-para-paradise

Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh", I sang with him, our voices echoing over the now familiar wood. I looked at him, and he looked at me. Our gazes met, and I blushed as Natsu shuffled closer, weaving his fingers through my hair. He pulled me close, and I closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss. We leaned closer and closer, the romantic tension building. When we kissed, I'll just say, whoa. And that's when I realised; the moon was glowing, not like a normal glow, but a bright candle-glow.

"it worked.", I gasped when we finished our kiss.

"Told you it was a duet.", He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Very funny." I giggled, burying myself deeper into Natsu's bare chest.

"I love you, you know that?", He whispered.

"And I love you.", I whispered back, giggling as he pulled me close. I passionatley kissed him, only stopping when I felt something was wrong. "Something's coming. And it's big."

"What could poss-" His words were drowned out by the sound of a giant fireball, bigger than the guild, landing in the middle of the forest, about 10 metres off, and the scary part, the fire was coming closer. "LET'S GO!"

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! FIRE! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!", I yelled, waking everyone up.

"Wha? What do you mean- HOLY SHIT!", Celty quickly pulled Yasu to safety, who was pulling Wendy, who was pulling Carla, who was pulling Happy, who was pulling Saphira.

"RUN! THIS WAY!", Erza yelled, pointing in the direction that Celty had pulled her boyfriend and his companions. I watched in horror as the fire almost burn Ren, but he was pulled out of it's wrath by Akio and Eve. I quickly sprinted in the direction Erza was pointing in, and emerged into a cool, wet clearing. I looked around, amking sure everyone was here. Erza, Jellal, Akio, Sora, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Celty, Yasu, Saphira, Gray, Juvia, Ren, Eve, wait, where's Natsu?

"Natsu? Natsu! NATSU!", I yelled, about to run back when Erza grabbed my wrist.

"Kiyoki, stay here.", She warned, holding on tighter. I tore my wrist our of her grasp and, ingnoring er warning, ran off into the flame.

"NATSU! WHERE ARE YOU!?", I screamed, on the verge of tears. If he got hurt...

"Kiyoki!", I heard my name, and turned to see Natsu trapped under a fallen tree.

"Natsu.", i choked, before running towards him. I tried to lift up the tree, but it was too heavy. The fire was getting closer and closer, the flames licking at the base of the wood.

"Go, Kiyoki, save yourself.", Natsu pushed me away with his free arm, his eyes full of worry for me.

"There is no way I'm leaving you.", I sobbed, using all my strength to lift up the log high enough for Natsu to slide out of. When he was free, I dropped the wood and helped him up. "Let's go."

When we got back, I had a face full of scarlet,"KIYOKI WAKABEE! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A DRAGON DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT!", She yelled.

"Shut up Erza, she was helping me." That's when they noticed Natsu leaning on my shoulder.

"Oh my god, Natsu, are you alright?", Lucy stood up and helped me carry him to the centre. When he was lying down, I used my Sky magic, and wathed in relief as his wounds closed and bruises faded away.

"Why did you come back for me? You could have been killed.", Ntsu asked when his wounds were almost nothing.

"You are important to me, Natsu.", told him, brushing his salmon hair from his face.

"Do I ever cross your mind?"

"No."

"Do you like me?"

"No."

"Do you want me?"

"No."

"Would you cry if I left?"

"No."

"Would you live for me?"

"No."

"Would you do anything for me?"

"No."

"Choose - Me or your life?"

"My life!"

"Well then why did you save me?", There was a hint of hurt in his voice and I smiled.

"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason why I don't want you is because I need you. The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left! The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life!", Natsu blushed, and Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Erza, Celty and Mizuhimed 'awwed'.

"Natsu!", I turned to see a smiling Sora. "If you do not marry that girl, I swear I will murder you in your sleep."

"One step ahead of you.", I grinned, and Ren growled.

"You're too young to get married!", He glared at me.

"But you see it anyway.", I laughed, got him there.

##########################################################################

Kiyoki: WE KISSED NATSU!!

Natsu: I know, I read it with you, not many details though.

Me: O_O

Kiyoki: Why, did you want them? *winks*

Natsu:*pulls her close* I guess I need to use my imagination now*kisses Kiyoki with so much passion I feel like a perv*

Me: *covers eyes* GET A ROOM! WENDY'S HERE! Yeah, so bye for now!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.2K 15
Lucy Heartfilia's gone through everything with Fairy Tail, but her new adventure will be the hardest yet : True Love. Laxus Dreyar still feels like a...
17.9K 521 22
"Rule number 1, do not open a door after you had heard it jiggle then suddenly stop. They will take your ass." 'Levy stared at the door in fear as s...
204K 5.7K 39
You are a celestial spirit, a beautiful nymph, trying to hide from your abusive past. You are (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/n). You find the Fairy Tail guild and m...
40.1K 1.5K 22
When Natsu abandons Lucy for a year after the battle of Tarterous she makes a decision that changes her future. Taking her little sister with her, th...