My Vampire Baby Daddy BEING R...

Per Storywritterallday

I wanted to be independent, to try something new. Be on my own instead of having my parents breathing down my... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirteen

1K 57 5
Per Storywritterallday

Alexis POV

I screamed beating on the staring wheel.

I called Ava and she didn't pick up, her phone went straight to voicemail.

I prayed the car didn't flip over, it was rocking so bad because I was pressing too hard on the gas pedal. 

But honestly, I just wanted to get out of this place.

Maybe if I called one more time.

I picked up the phone to dial her number again and in that split second something slammed into the side of the truck.

It happened so fast that I had no time to react. I just remembered screaming and the truck flipped. 

I opened my eyes and everything was upside down and I could feel some blood running down the side of my face, but at least I was still suspended by the seatbelt. 

There was broken glass everywhere and I could smell the gas leaking from the truck. I managed to get the seatbelt off and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Oh god please don't let anything happen to my babies, I thought quietly holding my belly. 

I saw three pairs of feet and I knew immediately before I saw the person crouch down that one was Abe.

It's ok baby.  We'll get you out he soothed.

It didn't make me feel better, in fact, it made me burst into tears.

There, there he cooed pulling me out and cradling me in his arms. Wiping away my tears.

I looked over at the other two people he brought with him. It was a man and a woman, werewolves just like me.

You could have hurt your pup she said chastizing me. And you could have killed yourself the man said scowling at me.

I was scared and in too much pain to even give a retort to both of them. It wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. They had to be just as crazy as the nut holding onto me.

It's not her fault, she hasn't been herself for a while with the baby and all.

Stress and pregnancy hormones do make u act a little crazy, said the she wolf sympathetically.

It might be best to keep her inside for now until she has the pups if she's going to behaving like this.

You wouldn't have to worry anymore about her being alone because I could keep her company while you guys go out, piped in the she wolf excitedly. I'm sure she would love the female company.

I bared my teeth at her.

"Alexis".

I glared at him after he gave a tap on my butt to get my attention.

It's not nice to behave that way to our guest.

It's okay she said waving away my threat. Shes just a little cranky, when the pup is born I'm sure we'll be fast friends.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again, this time way worse than before.

I clenched my teeth trying to bare the pain, panting and as soon as the pain dulled down.

Something is wrong with the baby I said clutching my stomach again.

Do you hear that, asked Abe?

 I don't hear anything said the other wolf looking around in the forest.

Exactly.

The forest is never this quiet he said scanning the trees.

Keith POV

I finally found my beloved.

The scent of her blood and fear in the air made my heart pound faster.

What if?

She's not dead, I thought erasing the idea completely from my mind.

She's alive.

Her scent was inside the trunk we found flipped over and it was fresh which meant she couldn't have gone too far.

Alexis's POV

Take another deep breath and I want you to push. 

Good, you're doing good I can see a head.

Ok, the head is out. 

I laid back onto the forest flower praying I didn't somehow die in childbirth.

My body felt so weak that I wasn't sure if I had the strength to keep pushing.

I know you're tired, but all you need is on more big push and your pup will be in our arms.

I noticed she said  "our arms", not my arms but I pushed that thought to the back of my head as I sat up and started pushing again. I just wanted to finally be able to hold my baby in my arms and for this pain to stop.

I pushed and finally, I heard the sweet cries of my baby boy or girl.

It's a girl, she said handing the wiggling baby to me.

To say the woman was shocked was an understatement. In fact, she looked like she was about to cry.

I cradled my baby close to me trying to keep her warm as I nervously watched the other wolf try to comfort his clearly upset mate.

Abe crouched next to me looking over the baby. He reached out to touch both me and the baby and I pulled away from his touch. I didn't want his crazy or evilness near my precious baby girl.

He frowned at the way I reacted.

We had a deal.

I looked up at the other male wolf watching us with an angry face.

Yes, and deals also change, said Abe.

You promised us a boy.

My blood was boiling. He was planning on giving away my baby.

I was wrong. As you can see we have a girl, so, therefore, the deal is off.

He turned back to me. Now don't give me that look, how would I have looked if I built a pack and placed another man's son as alpha. That wouldn't be very smart now, would it?

You see if you had given birth to a boy I would have handed him over to the couple over there to raise as their own.

He would have had a life. Isn't that better than killing him?

This man was truly a monster.  

He came to reach for us again and something knocked him off his feet, sending him flying into a tree. 

I looked up and Keith was standing there.

Keith is that really you, I said tears of joy running down my face.

Yes, love.

He saw my smile slip and I held my stomach.

What's wrong, he said panicking.

The baby.

He gently ran his fingers across the baby looking to see if something was wrong.  Not that one, there's  another one I said pushing again. He knelt down and easily caught the second baby who easily slipped out.

Well isn't this family reunion lovely, said Abe sarcastically. He stood up shaking himself.

I grimaced at the sounds of his bones popping back into place.

Keith stood in front of me in a protective stance as Abe stepped closer.

Ava's POV

Get Alexis and the twins out of here.

You heard that I whispered to Lloyd?

He gave me a thumbs up.

Let's do this then.

The couple stood watching the exchanged between Keith and Abe in shock. 

Or so I thought.  I saw the look and determination on the she wolf's face as she tried to stealthily make her way over to Alexis.  

 It was clear as a bell her goal was to grab one of the twins. 

I jumped down out of the tree, landing right behind her and aimed my gun at the back of her head.

Take one more step and I'll blow a hole through the back of your head, I said calmly.

I wouldn't do that, said Lloyd holding a knife to the other wolf's throat.

Lexi, can you stand?

I don't know everything hurts right now, but I'll try. She stood on shaky legs holding the twins close to her. 

Me and Lloyd both knocked out the wolves and I took one of the babies in my arms while Lloyd carried my sister who was cradling my other niece.

Abe tried to stop us but Keith got in his way.

"Go"!

 Keith's POV

I kept my eyes on the wolf. I was faster than him but I didn't put it past him to have something up his sleeve.   

They'll never make out of this forest he said turning to look at me with this crazed look.

Something was off with this wolf, besides the obvious.  The aura coming off of him was so dark and suffocating.

No wolf or being could accumulate an aura this dark by themselves and in such a short amount of time.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2K 244 26
"Grandmother, what big ears you have." Chuckling at my own joke, I looked down at the wolf when I felt his tail tapping on my wrist and was met wi...
366K 10.6K 24
Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I just flirt with boys, to get his attenti...
581 40 17
I started feeling strange, maybe even Ill. But with constant care of a vampire owner, this shouldn't be happening. My age doesn't matter. But our fri...
2.1M 51.1K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...