His Possession

Por AngelShanaya5

Daniel Shackler is twenty eight.The CEO of Shackler Empire.He is not really a warm person.Has a raging beast... Más

Chapter 2😀
Chapter 3 😙
Chapter 4😝
Chapter 5😛
Chapter 6 😍
Chapter 7 😏
Chapter 1 😏
Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌷
Chapter 10🍀
Chapter 11🌾
Chapter 12🌼
Chapter 13:-P
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:-*
16
CT 17
18

Important

4.6K 36 11
Por AngelShanaya5

Hey guys!By reading the previous chapters I'm sure you've all already gotten an idea of what I'm gonna write next.I hope you don't have problems with three persons in a relationship! Tell me what you feel so that I can write the next chapter though I already have a few ideas.I hope you'll love the coming twists.

And I thank you all for adding my book to your reading lists and for voting.It's with your support that I'm still writing and I written a book 'Bounded by the Moon' I hope you will read that story.Let me know if you like it.If you don't then I'll discontinue it.I mean what's the point of writing it if our don't like the plot??

Let me know!!

And I love you guys
Xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

175K 3.7K 28
How far would you go for a job? It's a question that Lydia Morrison has been asking herself since commencement last spring. Moving from the Californi...
1.8M 46.6K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...
1.5K 177 91
That one-night stand turned out to be the most satisfying night you could ever have. Little did you know that one-night stand would chase you to your...
253K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...