Fresh paper "are love I unre...

By papysans-writter

It's gonna be PJ as a jock and fresh as a nerd and yes you know me there's gonna be smut (・ω・)ノ BTW follow me... More

Fuck you...blackberry!
Art class~
I dont understand....and i dont need too !
I .... What...
Authors note
Please get out...
Wow...never knew this would get personal
Fam and...love?
The cool kids
The news station 2

The News Station

227 9 5
By papysans-writter

Fresh p.o.v (I know...I just like his POV) : me and metatton were standing in her underground cave. I take a sit and look at her, "exactly how long have you had this place?" She just stays silent and smiles "since freshmen year!" I can still feel the wetness in my pants that pj made and I whine softly. META catches it "so he did touch you! I knew it! We need to make this super dramatic and crush bunnies dream of being with YOUR man!," I blush and look down "but that'll just make her worse!" Meta smiles "of course it will my fresh , it'll put her in for a spine! Alright lets get out of here" we crawl threw the same hole and run out of the library. Mr.goth grabs me and frowns "where do you think-" I see palette come out of no where and kiss mr.goth! He's a teacher though right?! Or is he just working? I see palette gently rub goths cheek and kiss him "leave them alone gothy and pay attention to me~" he smirks? And cuddles him "you go to class I-" I run out of there as fast as I can , they think I'm skipping...I walk off of schools grounds and frown , I walk to a news station "I've got to do this now..or they will keep calling me and messing up my schedule!" I walk to the door and sigh I push it open.

Sorry for the short chap but I'll continue it!
Sincerely ~ Adeline.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
358K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
100K 5.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
308K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...