Stay | Jensoo

Bởi xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... Xem Thêm

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 26

292 13 0
Bởi xolblink

"Rosie, did you see Jisoo on your way back?" Jennie asked, licking her delicious milk ice cream, which took few minutes to pay because of Bobby.

"Uh, nope.." Rose just simply answer, she just came out from the bathroom when Jennie just came in from the club or so she said.

"Aren't you two in the same club?" Jennie asked, frowning at this sight of her best friend.

"Maybe you should call her..." Rose take a sit, grabbing her phone and making herself busy not even bother to look at Jennie.

"I did...but she didn't pick up or reply to my messages..." Jennie checked her phone again. Yes, her texts were not replied yet.

"Why are you acting like this?" Jennie threw the wrapper and the wooden stick of her ice cream as she licked them clean. She take a sit on the bed.

"What?" Rose asks.

"Are you mad at me?" Jennie ask again, Rose now finally laid her eyes on the girl sitting on the bed.

"Nope...but probably Jisoo are..."

"Why would she??" Jennie ask, frowning. God, she just don't understand a thing.

"You know what's her likes and dislikes, yet...you put no concern on them..." Jennie was confused. She was dumbfounded. She tried to call Jisoo but it was rejected. What the hell.

"What did I do wrong, seriously?" Jennie stands while texting her more. Asking if she did wrong. They were fine yesterday. Very fine!

She have a glance at Rose and look over the time now. She run out of the room, skipping 2 rooms and give some knocks on the door.

"Jisoo...Jisoo please open the door..." Jennie called out, but few knocks didn't made the door open.

"Come on, what did I do wrong?" Jennie just can't wait, she need to know,  she did not intend to hurt Jisoo after all. She don't even know what's happening!

"Kim Jisoo, open up..." Jennie called out again.

But the person she wished to see is not there, it's just Lisa.

"Jennie.." Lisa looked at Jennie, eyes wondered on her.

"Where's Jisoo? I need to talk to her?" Jennie said, Lisa didn't open the door fully. So it was hard for Jennie to look over Jisoo in the room.

"She's not here..."

"Then where is she? I thought her club has ended..." Jennie asked.

"Yeah., I guess she went somewhere else but she'll be here soon..." Lisa said, biting her lips before looking at Jennie.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Yeah I'm fine...just please ask her to reply or call me back..." Jennie said and left after receiving a nod.

Lisa quickly close the door. And turn back.

"What the hell is happening?" Lisa ask the girl with her specs, sitting on the study table, writing on her notebook.

"Nothing..." Jisoo said, not even bother to reply longer. She just keep her cold expression.

"Then, what was that?!" Lisa throw her hand to the front door, indicating Jennie who came here just now.

"It was nothing okay...I wasn't in the mood to talk, leave me alone..." Jisoo said, sighing.

"Here..." Lisa handed Jisoo a packet of pills.

"Don't forget this again, do you wanna die?" Lisa asks, it was a joke but yet, the girl in front of her hasn't laugh. Jisoo just take out one pill and drink them in a second.

*************************

It's already half past 9 at night, the students probably in their own class. Jennie saw Jisoo came in the class with Lisa by her side.

Her feet which was thumping the whole 1 hour stopped, her eyes fixed on the girl who was beside Lisa, taking a sit behind her.

Jennie turned around and look at her girlfriend. Jisoo opened up her textbook as she already put on her earphones that was connected to her phone.

Jennie frowned and looked at Lisa but she just shrugged herself.

Jennie sighs and put her hand on Jisoo's textbook, the class was pretty silent so they should keep it down too.

Jisoo looked at those hands, and looked up to the owner of it. Her cold gaze never scared Jennie to death but it worries her.

"What's wrong?" Jennie ask, kinda screaming but in a whispery way. Jisoo take off her right earphone. Maybe didn't hear them well and Jennie accept that as she repeat her sentence.

"What?" Oh now Jisoo acts like she doesn't know anything.

"Why don't you reply my texts and calls? Did I do anything wrong?" Jennie ask, in whispery again.

"I don't know...why don't you ask Bobby about it..." Jisoo simply 'suggested'. Jennie was left agape. Oh now she sees it. She sees it all.

Jennie immediately stands and grab Jisoo by the wrist as Jisoo was shocked as well. They avoid much noise, but Jennie succeed at taking Jisoo out from the classroom. To more secluded place.

Bobby's gaze were following them all the time. He was interested but he continues to pretend and read those words on his textbook.

As Jennie let go of Jisoo's hand, Jisoo crossed her arm and looked over Jennie.

"Are you mad at me because I talked to Bobby?"

"I don't know...ask yourself..." Jisoo said, at least she answered, but her expression remains the same.

"Nothing happened, Jisoo.." Jennie tried her best.

"Okay...I got it..." Jisoo said, faking a smile. And Jennie hates that, she knows Jisoo hasn't got it.

"Listen to me..." Jennie step one more closer to her, they were inches now. The heat from their breath were mixing delicately.

"I won't talk to him if that's what you really want.." Jennie whispered. She hates the situation right now. She just needs Jisoo to forgive her for anything she does wrong which she doesn't see that at all.

"Suit yourself.." with that two words, Jisoo was about to walk away but Jennie grab her hand and pulled Jisoo close to herself until one moment they both didn't move at all, and Jennie just had to lean in to her girlfriend.

Jennie could feel against her hand, Jisoo was gripping them so hard, Jisoo was nervous, Jennie knew her well, she's always been nervous every time they kiss even if it's a million time already.

But yet, Jisoo didn't back away. Jennie felt quite relieved. Is her apology accepted? She don't really care now, what she really care is how she's kissing her lover as Jennie's hand pulled Jisoo's waist to get them closer.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do anything that you dislike. Please don't do this to me..." Jennie felt this is hard for her. Even if it's just few hours she didn't receive any texts or calls from Jisoo or Jisoo just ignore her. It's been a really difficult time.

Jisoo looked down, not knowing what to say. She licked her lower lip, tasting Jennie's strawberry lip balm from the kiss a few second ago.

"Am I forgiven?" Their hands were still holding each other, Jisoo doesn't even nod or give a damn sign but Jennie could see the  small curve on the edge of Jisoo's lips, she's holding her smile.

"I miss you so much..." Jennie laid her lips on Jisoo's again, Jisoo finally smiled between the lips touching.

**************************

"Baby...what's wrong with them actually?" Lisa whispered at Rose's ear, pointing to their two friends in front of them walking, laughing and joking together when they just fought few hours ago.

"I don't know...I knew they fought but how does this happens?" Rose said, pointing at them again. Indeed, they're difficult to understand.

As Lisa bid Rose a goodbye with a kiss on the cheek, Rose enter the room first despite Jennie was busy saying loving words to Jisoo.

Lisa who passed by in front of them felt cringey.

"You guys are so urgh.." Lisa cringe herself again before opening the door.

"Shut up ass..." Jisoo quickly said, Jennie chuckle lowly as Lisa entered the room. After making sure there's no humans in the hallway of their dorm.

Jennie lean to give a kiss on he girlfriend's lips.

"Goodnight.." Jennie bid.

"You're gonna see me tomorrow afterall..." Jisoo.

"Yeah and that was like 8 or 9 more hours while we're sleeping?" Jennie said.

"Unless you'll dream of me..." Jisoo added.

"Never miss a day." Jennie smile.

And the night was so long for Jisoo and Jennie yet happy for them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.1K 752 35
Oneshot collection of Jisoo and Jennie's lives, with different turns of events. Jensoo Oneshots. Hope you enjoy! Starting Tuesday August 22nd: Update...
2.7K 255 6
Kim Jisoo is the new teacher,and Chaeyoung is determined to make Jisoo her new pet,someone she could control.Someone who's willing to give everything...
498K 10.3K 55
Emily Pavlyuk is best friends with Claire Holt from The Originals and after a rough time at her sisters wedding Claire adds Emily to a groupchat with...
7.2K 526 63
Everyone in the First Affiliated Hospital knows that Jennie Kim from the Cardiac Surgery Department is a flower on the high mountain, with first-clas...