My brothers are vampires || E...

By min_sugaaaar

[BOOK 1] Choi Ji Hyun, a seventeen girl who is just a normal girl. She knew that she is living in a human fam... More

author's note and interview the main characters
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Meeting the 12 boys
Chapter 3: The game
Interviewing time!!!
Chapter 4: Secrets reviled
Chapter 5: First day of school and romantic times
Author's note
Chapter 7 (EXO and VIXX)
Chapter 8 (EXO and VIXX)
Chapter 9: We meet each other
Chapter 10: Going to Canada
Chapter 11: The fight
Author's Note
Chapter 12: The 10 powers
Chapter 13: Ovderdose
Chapter 14: The arrive of Xiumin and Kris
Chapter 15: Xiumin is an winter angel?!
Chapter 16: The 12 beast realist
Important!!! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧ And one funny conversation
Attention!!
Chapter 17: Lier
Chapter 18: I remember
A/N
Chapter 19 (EXO and 2ne1)
A/N
Chapter 20 (EXO and BOYFRIEND)
Chapter 2ne1: That's weird... (EXO and SEVENTEEN)
Chapter 22: Oh my SEHUN!!
Chapter 23: Eternity
Chapter 24: The car crash
Chapter 25: I am already dying
Chapter 26: Good bye world (EXO and GOT7)
Epilogue: Choi's diary
Book 2

Chapter 6: At the park

7.4K 236 18
By min_sugaaaar

//////////////Baekhyun's POV ////////////

Aww!! They are so cute!!! I hope Xiumin doesn't see this, he will definitely kill Chanyeol in front of Choi. Xiumin hyung is different then us, because he is kinda bad and he can kill anyone. In his bad mode. Choi went back in to get something, it's only me and this big giant.

I really want to protect her, but I have to watch over the household.

So, I tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Chanyeol-ssi, can you do me a favor?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Hmm... what is it??" He asked.

"We or you or I need to protect Choi from Xiumin," I said and he nod.

"Why do you need to protect her? She is big enough to stand on her own," Chanyeol protested.

"I know, I know, but Xiumin hyung is strong enough to kill her,"

"I know, Baehyunnie. But..."

"Why you are so worried about Choi?" He asked.

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO!" I shouted and my eyes starting to white as snow.

"I am back!! Oh what happen bacon???" Choi asked me.

"STOP CALLING ME BACON!!!" I shouted at Choi, facing at her and seeing her shocking expression.

"B-B-Baekhyun... Y-Your eyes a-are w-white!" Choi shivered and ran behind Chanyeol.

"Hey! It's alright, Choi. He is still Baekhyun. He is just angry at the word Bacon," Chanyeol hyung

"Oh sorry. I was so scared when Baekhyun show his white eyes at me," Choi looked down.

:::::::::::::::: Choi Ji Hyun POV ::::::::::::::

"CHOI!!!!!" D.O shouted he was running towards us.

"What is it, Kyungsoo?" I asked, worriedly.

"Let go to the park with Xiumin hyung!" D.O said, jumping like a kid.

"Oh o-" I cut my sentence because Baekhyun and Chanyeol put their hand in my mouth.

I remove their hand from my mouth.

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" I shouted at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"D.O can you wait here?" Chanyeol asked D.O.

"Yeah, sure," D.O said and he sat down at the bench.

Both of them drag me down, somewhere around the garden where D.O cannot see me.

"Ok! Stop! Why did you that? Wae?" I asked them, curiously.

"Xiumin is a bad and a good vampire. He can kill humans, wolves, and animals. So please take care," Baekhyun said.

"And don't make him angry, arraso??" Chanyeol add on.

"Nae!" I smiled.

Both of them smile and I am happy for them, for being my brother. I ran back to D.O—who is waiting for me.

"Kyungsoo-ssi! Can you protect me from danger?" I asked cutely.

"Arraseo, I will protect you!!!" D.O said and gave me a heart-shaped lips.

Kyungsoo and I are heading back and we left Baekyeol at the garden. He open the door and it's so quiet. I wonder where are they?

"Xiumin hyung!! Where are you?!" D.O shouted.

"I am here!!" Xiumin shouted, in his room getting ready.

"D.O, I am scared," I shivered.

"Hey, don't be scared!! I am here for you!!" D.O hugged me.

When Xiumin went down, He was wearing: plain black T-shirt + Jacket, white jeans, black high cut sneakers, and sunglass. While D.O is wearing red T-shirt + jacket, white jeans, sneakers, and lastly he wear a cap.

Both of them are handsome. Wait, why am I saying that? Snap it out Choi!

While I am wearing cute panda T-shirt, black jeans, flat shoes, cap, sunglass, and lastly my sling bag

Xiumin, D.O, and I,  went outside and go to the park. The words of Chanyeol and Baekhyun keeps on replaying on my mind. I looked down and kick some rocks along the way.

"Choi, are you alright??" Xiumin asked me, lifting up my chin.

"I am alright. Oh! look bubble tea!!" I said, jumping liked a kid. I ran at the store follow by Xiumin and D.O. A lot of girls mutter because of Xiumin and D.O.

"Omooooooo~!!!! She with Xiumin and D.O!! I am feeling jealous!!"

"Yeah!! Me too!!"

Blah, blah, blah, I just ignore on what they are saying because it's lame.

All of us went to the bubble tea café, although there are a little people.

"Guys, I will find our seats. Arraseo??" I asked them, they nodded their heads and finally I sat down.

I keep on remembering on what Baekhyun and Chanyeol said. It's keeps on repeating on my mind, like I'm overdose with medicine.

"Choi-ssi, you look sad, what is wrong??" Xiumin asked me, he look at me with serious eyes

"Oh, nothing."

"Is there something wrong??" D.O pretend.

"Nope!! Nothing at all!!" I smile, which it was fake.

"Sir, here is your bubble tea, enjoy!" the waiter said, bowed and left us.

************** D.O POV **************

Oh my phone vibrate, when I check it Chanyeol!! I slide it to answer.

(phone conversation)

(a/n: D means D.O, Cy means Chanyeol while TheHun is Sehun)

D: Annyeonghaseyo?? (여보세요?)

Cy: Its is Chanyeol... How is Choi?? I am getting worry about her...

D: She is fine Yeollie!! She is drinking bubble tea...

TheHun: Did you say bubble tea???

D: Yeah... Ohhh no no no... You are not drinking bubble tea!!! You have sugar problems!! Sehunnie.

TheHun: Aww... sorry.

Cy: Please take care of her... arraso???

D: Ne!! Annyeong~!

(End of the phone conversation)

Hmm... Chanyeol is getting worried already...

"Ok, are you guys done with your drinks?" I asked. Choi nodded her head cutely while Xiumin nod his head like a cool guy.

"Why oppa? Is there someone worried about me?" Choi asked me. Wait, did she said 'oppa' to me? Did she?!

"Ah... No!! No one is worried!!" I lied. Maybe I shouldn't tell that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are worried about Choi.

"Omoooo~! It is getting late!!!" Choi said, standing up and get her bag.

"Are you boys coming??" Choi asked. Xiumin hyung and I looked at each other, looked back and Choi and left the cafe.

*growl* I heard Chanyeol and Chen's growl.

"Xiumin hyung did you heard that??" I asked Xiumin curiously. He nod his head and began scanning around.

"Oh... what is that sound??" Choi asked, worriedly.

"That's nothing, Choi" I lied. I noticed that their where wolves coming towards us. The other wolf has red-orange eyes and the other one has crystal light blue eyes.

Xiumin's eyes turned white as snow, while my eye color is still black, because I was hugging Choi to protect her.

The wolves are coming and Xiumin is ready to attack them, but the wolves transform into human with their super eyes color.

:::::::::::;;;;; Choi Ji Hyun POV ;;;;;::::::::::

"Choi, are you alright?" A familiar deep voice asked. Wait, he knows my name?! Oh Sehun! Maybe he wants to kill me?! Maybe eat me alive? That is totally weird for a weird species like them.

"Wait, who are you??" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Its me! Chanyeol! Geez, you have poor memory," Chanyeol pouted, "the other one is... Wait, where's Chen?" Chanyeol asked, scanning around.

"BOO!!!!" Chen scared. Well, I'm sorry Chen, but I'm not in the mood for jump scared.

"AHH!!!!!" All of jump screamed. And they are also in public too, wow... Just wow...

"Aishhhhhhhh!!!! CHEN!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" Xiumin shouted. Chen didn't stop laughing and the others are starting to be embarrass.

"Hahahaha!!! You should see your face!!!" Chen laughed, like there is no tomorrow. Ok, the thing is... I have no idea what they are doing right now. I'm just looking at them, listening to every word and shouted words they say, and standing still like a tree or maybe not.

"GRRRR!!!! HOW DARE YOU JONGDAE!!!!!!" Xiumin shouted. Chen began to run away while laughing and Xiumin also began to chase him too.

"Hold up the horses, Xiumin stop being angry! Your eyes are white here in public!!! People will looked at you like a immortal person! Aishhhhhh!!!" D.O stop Xiumin to attack Chanyeol and Chen.

I leave Xiumin, D.O, and Chen...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

until

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heavy arms are wrap in my wrist!!

"YAH!!! LET ME GO!!!" I shouted, struggling.

"Yah!!! Choi!!! Its me!! Chanyeol!"Chanyeol said, trying to make me calm down, "why did you leave the others behind??" He asked.

"I-I uhhh.."

"You have nothing, right??" He asked.

"Nae. I am so sorry Chanyeol," I cried. He pull me into his cheat and I cried there.

"Shh... Everything will be alright," Chanyeol said, combined my hair.

"Thank you Channie..." I thanked him and continue the hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------/---------/-//--//-/-/-/-/-///-,-///-/-/_"-//-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/

Hello!!!

So how is it?

Chanyeol and Choi are starting to like each other!!! Daebaek!!

If you want to know about Chanyeol and Baekhyun... Its their!!! (Interviewing time)

Thanks!!!

Keep on voting and comment!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to thank for those who vote, comment, and add to there reading list!!! Kamsahamnida!!!!

(I am so sad right now... I miss the cool guy... And I won't be typing here, I mean I won't upping Kris' line)

Next update

- Chapter 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
5.6K 248 36
"I know he was your first, but I intend to be your last and forever, no matter how long it will take" Lee Jiwoo is a 16 year old girl who is about to...
53.2K 1.2K 51
|COMPLETED| This is intended as a quick read. So it has short chapters. I made this so because I myself don't always have time to read books with lon...
1.8M 82.8K 56
❝You're the one.❞ "W-what?" "The one with the scented blood." *** Vampires are real, and they're not in your dreams. They're up, alive, and breathin...