Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

By TheGreenNinja82

It seems like EVERYONE mostly has someone they like...except for Mikey that is. But when Venus's friend come... More

Chapter 1 ~ Mikey's Rough Day
Chapter 2 ~ Vennie?!
Chapter 3 ~ She's A Hopeless Case
Chapter 4 ~ The Weapon Snatcher!
Chapter 5 ~ The Bad Idea
Chapter 6 ~Wait...WHAT?!
Chapter 7 ~ Bandit Alone
Chapter 8 ~ Yin and Yang
Chapter 9 ~ Heh It's Splinters Fault...
Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 11 ~ Gangs and Groups (Part 1)
Chapter 13 ~ Groups and Gangs (Part 3)
Chapter 14 ~ All Is Revealed?
Chapter 15 ~ The Words I Couldn't Say
Chapter 16 ~ The Death of Oroku Nikoretto
Chapter 17 ~ Feelings
Chapter 18 ~ Bandit On the Run
Chapter 19 ~ The Big Kaboom
Chapter 20 ~ It All Ended With a Big Bang

Chapter 12 ~ Gangs and Groups (Part 2)

675 35 10
By TheGreenNinja82

~ Chapter 12 ~

I laughed as I flipped over Donnie.

"Gotta be faster than that, Gappy!" I sang happily.

"Gappy?" He muttered.

Mikey laughed. "Nice one," he grinned.

I smiled and flipped over an alley.

No signs of the Kraang or Purple Dragons so far.

The temperature out was perfect for me! Nice and warm.

Ever since I was reunited with Venus, I've actually noticed she had changed a lot. She's more serious, and naïve to things like the American culture. She acts more motherly like to me, and I don't like it. She once helped me play pranks on Sensei!...Well our previous Sensei.

I must've been day dreaming because Mikey grabbed my shell and pulled me back from tripping off the ledge of the building.

"Huh, there is a ledge there..." I muttered and blushed.

Donnie sighed and looked up to the sky. "How did I get stuck with these two?" He asked the air.

"Because you needed our awesomeness rubbed off on you!" Mikey said.

I laughed and nodded. "Yep! We're waaaay to awesome for your brain to comprehend!"

Donnie slapped his palm to his forehead.

Mikey and I grinned, fist pounding one another.

"So what are we gunna do on patrol? Kick some Kraang? Pound some Purple Dragons? Fight some Foot?" I asked.

"Steal a blue print." Donnie told us simply. "Or have you guys forgotten about our four friends getting their bodies switched around?"

My shoulders sagged. "Steal a blue print from TCRI? That's soo boring!"

Mikey nodded. "C'mon bro, let's do something fun! Like pizza! You can't joke about the pizza!"

Donnie sighed. "If we don't get the blue prints from the Kraang, what else are we gunna do to help them?"

We both shrugged.

"Fine," I grumbled. "To the boring TCRI to fight the dumb 'ol Kraang."

We raced along the buildings, heading towards TCRI, when, suddenly, Donnie stopped at an apartment building.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked as Donnie and Mikey jumped onto a fire escape.

"We need some more info on the Kraang, and this is the place we need to be."

I raised my eye ridge. "An apartment?"

Mikey shook his head and smiled. "It's Kurt's. The guy who gave us that Kraang card pass thingey."

"Ohh!" I said, remembering Mikey explaining the card when we explored TCRI.

Donnie knocked on the window and a second later, it slid open.

A guy in his early forties poked his head out and saw us. "What are you guys still doing out here? Come in before someone sees you!" He told us franticly.

We climbed in through the window and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

This guy was obviously into the Kraang.

Kraang drawings, Kraang books, Kraang photos, Kraang...well, everything.

"Say cheese." The dude, Kurt, told me as he took a photo of me.

Flash!

"Gaah," I hissed as the flash blinded my momentarily.

As the photo came out, Kurt hung it by photos of the guys too. Numerous pictures were of April.

"Sorry about that," Kurt apologized. "I'm Kurt." He held out his hand.

I shook it. "Clover."

"Kurt," Donnie said. "Our friends, well they got their bodies switched around by a Kraang machine and I was wondering if you knew anything about it."

Kurt nodded and sat down on a couch. "Well what did it look like?"

Donnie glanced at us.

"It was big," I said, attempting to remember."

"It shot yellow lasers!" Mikey told him.

"On one side was a bunch of buttons, a red one started it up."

"It kind of had a barrel on it...and uh...flashing lights."

"Oh!" My eyes lit up. "It was on a pedestal because it spun around!"

Kurt snapped his fingers and took out a long piece of paper. "What your friends got shot by was this." He gestured at the picture on the paper.

"Hey, that's it!" I said, recognizing the machine.

"It suppose to be drawn to mutagen coursing through the body." He explained.

"Is that why it locked on Nick and Mikey? Because they were close the machine and they were mutants?" Donnie asked.

Kurt nodded. "The purpose is to collect the mutagen but they more than likely messed something up and switched the bodies around."

"Is their a way to reverse it?" Donnie asked.

Kurt sighed. "I don't know," he said with a heavy sigh.

"What about the blue prints? You think we may be able to figure it out with the blue prints?" I chimed in.

Kurt's eyes lit up. "Blue prints."

He rummaged around before unrolling a new sheet of paper. On it was...

"You have the blue prints?" Donnie asked, amazed.

He nodded. "It's all yours, but under a condition."

"What sort of condition?" Mikey asked.

"I can't go into TCRI myself," Kurt explained. "But there is something I need."

We all waited.

"Mutagen, just one canister of it should be enough. I need to study it." He told us.

"Mutagen? That's all you need?" Mikey asked. "Piece of cake."

We climbed back out of the window and headed towards TCRI.

"At least now we got a goal." I said.

Donnie nodded but looked concern. "I wonder why Kurtzman wants the mutagen."

"He's a super natural detective. He's gunna study it!" Mikey said.

'Wow, Mikey may goof around all the time but he's pretty smart when he wants to.' I noted in my head.

I rammed into a shell and fell to the ground.

Donnie turned around and sighed. "Didn't you see me stop?"

I smiled and flipped back up. "Nope!"

Mikey beamed happily as Donnie sighed, again.

"Let's just get the mutagen and get it back to Kurt."

Mikey and I nodded.

We each took out our grabbing gun and shot it. I took out my nun-chucks and used it to scale across the line. Donnie used his Bo and Mikey used his nun-chucks too.

I landed right on the glass window of floor eighteen.

Donnie took out this weird thing but he pressed it against the glass and cut a circle. Donnie stuck his hand through and hit something because the glass materialized to like a portal, which we feel into.

I grunted as I hit the floor. "You could've told me the window was gunna do that."

Donnie smiled sheepishly. "I forgot you don't know about my inventions and what they do quite yet..."

I brushed myself off and looked around. "I don't think I've ever seen this floor..."

Donnie shrugged. "It's mainly where the Kraang store mutagen."

"Isn't this where Bekka first ran into us?" Mikey asked.

Donnie smiled. "Yeah, I remember that day too..."

"Let's grab the canister!" I whooped.

"Shhh!" Donnie hissed. "We don't wanna set off any alarms."

I up my hands up in surrender. "Don't freak on me." I stepped back and my shell bumped into the wall.

Suddenly everything flashed pink.

"I didn't do it for once!" Mikey cheered.

I laughed nervously. "Sorry, Don."

Donnie growled and snatched a canister from the nearest room. "Let's just get this back to Kurt!"

I nodded and threw a shuriken and nailed a Kraang droid right, with a few others who came onto this floor, in the head.

Mikey and Donnie jumped out of the window and I followed.

We ran full speed on buildings, taking the fastest route to Kurt's.

Donnie froze. "I don't remember this building so quiet."

I frowned. He was right. No chatter in the complex down below, no smoke coming from the chimneys.

Silence.

"Something's wrong here," Mikey noted. "I don't smell any pizza!"

I nodded.

"Let's just go." Donnie told us nervously.

"I don't think that will be happening." Snickered an unknown voice, well, to me anyway.

Mikey flip out his nunchucks. "Karai!"

I tilted my head as I noticed a building away stood a teenage girl with black hair and blonde lowlights. She had on red lipstick but her eye makeup was jacked up! She wore black under clothes with metal amour on top.

"What's that in the tall ones hand?" Asked Karai, gesturing towards Donnie.

Mikey frowned. "Mutagen, you know that Karai."

Karai smirked. "So what, turtle? Hand it over, I wanna look at it."

I snorted. "In your dreams, dudette."

Karai knitted her eyes, as if just noticing me. "Another turtle?"

I took out my nunchucks. "Yup!"

She put on a metal mask that went from her chin to her nose. "Foot Bots, attack!"

Donnie rolled his eyes. "Typical we get distracted."

I twirled my nun-chucks. "I got the Karai chick. I've been wanting to show you guys what some good 'ol wooden nunchucks can do!"

Karai took out a shortened Katana, a Wakizashi, or something like that. She lunged.

I whooped with delight and charged.

She swung, and I shielded myself from the blow with the chain connected my nunchucks together.

I kicked her in the chest and hit her in the forearms.

She growled and ran at me again.

I flipped over her and kicked her in the side.

Karai rammed into the ledge and kept on attacking.

I grinned. "Your good."

Her auburn eyes narrowed at me.

I grinned widened. "Distracted ya!"

Jumping up, I kicked her in the face and tackle her to the ground.

Her head slammed onto the roof and her eyes rolled back.

"Victory is mine!" I cheered. "Can't take this ninja hotness, could you?!"

That's when a sharp pain abrupted from my skull. My vision blurred, I clenched my teeth together so hard I thought they would break.

Kill, kill them all. Kill, kill every single one. Kill.

I screamed in agony and slammed my hands on the roof. Everything hurt.

My head jerked up to the sky before everything disappeared.

Kill. Kill every single student of Hamato Youshi.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I nearly jumped six feet into the air as I heard Clover scream.

Karai was taken down, she didn't appear to be hurt, she just screamed.

"Uh, bro...?" I called to Donnie as he destroyed another Foot 'Bot. "Clover is acting wacko!"

Donnie glanced at Clover who was now staring at the sky.

Her head slowly turned towards us. Her eyes were pink.

"She's kind of scary looking..." I whimpered, hiding behind Donnie.

Donnie clutched his Bo nervously.

She stood up, her head slightly tilted to the side, making her yellow bow bounce when she took a step towards us.

Beds of sweat was on her forehead but her expression was calm, almost unsettling.

"Turtles," Her voice boomed, making me shriek.

She was scarier than the Squirrelanoids!

Clover thruster out her hand towards us before finishing her sentence. "DIE!"

I screamed full on as a gold orb appeared in her hand.

"WHY DOES SHE HAVE POWERS?! I DONT LIKE HER WITH POWERS!!!" I said, hugging Donnie's arm.

She grabbed the orb and hurtled it towards up.

"Jump!" Donnie yelled, clutching the mutagen in one hand and my arm in the other as we leaped of the building.

An explosion erupted right where we were standing.

We landed on the ground, our hearts beating as fast as they could.

"What's gotten into Clover?!" Donnie asked. "She just turned on us!"

"I don't know!" I yelled. "I think I would know if she could make gold orbs appear that explode!"

Donnie's eyes widened. "RUN!"

We sprinted out of the alley as five gold orbs fell from the roof and exploded each time one hit the ground.

I cover my head as the last blast threw us the last feet into the street.

Clover jumped from the roof and in front of us.

She didn't look cool now, she looking freaky!

We backed away.

Clover held her nunchucks in her hands now, twirls the right one aimlessly.

"Clover, don't make us hurt you." Donnie told her in a calm tone.

Orbs formed around her.

We backed up even more.

There was at least twenty gold orbs.

She crouched down, tensing up like an alley cat about to pounce.

Donnie and I exchanged nervous looks.

Thirty more orbs appeared. Fifty in all.

"I don't think we'll be able to dodge them all, bro..." I told him.

Donnie gulped and raised his Bo, like he was gunna hit a homer in baseball.

I twirled my nunchucks.

Clover looked up and shot forward, with the orbs with her.

We yelled and lunged forwards.

This was the end.

*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Um, part two! All parts will end in a cliff hanger...kind of useless to tell you this now, but now you know.

What happens after the cliffhangers? Find out in Chapter 14, after Chapter 13 that is.

Until then,

Peace, Love, and Cookies

~ Myranda1550

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 358 12
Im April O'Neils sister. April didnt tell her turtle friends about me and that i was related to her, till the day i went with her to see Baxter stock...
4.9K 26 84
Savannah, Hannah, Anna, and Kindall are captured by the foot clan and saved bye four mutant turtles. What happens when they finally find love that is...
97.3K 2.4K 22
Rosa is an eight year old kid dealing with fighting parents. She has no friends, and every time she tries to talk to their parents they are in the mi...
3.3K 113 12
Mikey has fallen for this new girl Amoly! Amoly on the other hand is not ready and her sisters keep her away from Mikey, will the two lovers ever get...