The Brave~ Amir and McG

By AuthorN01

The 19 year old, Elenor Hence, grew up being a spy. Once day Patricia Campbell asked her to join Adam Delton'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE

About Elenor Hence

442 2 2
By AuthorN01

Hi, I'm Elenor Hence but I usually go by Ellie or El. My family consist of my brother, Lucas. My mom died when she gave birth to me and I blame myself for it, while my dad died in a mission when I was 10 and I also blame myself for his death. I grew up learning about weapons because of my dad, by the age of 9 I went to my first mission with my dad. By age 10 1/2 I went on my first mission alone since my dad has passed away.

Once Patricia Campbell asked me if I wanted to join Adam Delton's group, I immediately agreed because I had nothing leave other than my boyfriend, Ben, since my brother already leave for college.

Once I joined the team, I became really close with Preach and Jaz. I was chill with the others except Joseph McG.

I do love being an agent, it's the only thing in my life that I have left from my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 10.2K 51
You're one of the best and youngest agents working for the CIA, but after wanting something of a more normal life, you retire and move to South Korea...
144K 1.9K 84
she's grown up surrounded by guys, but one catches her eye. social media + reality
16K 479 11
Being an Agent, and Going Undercover Summary Carson Meyer has been training to be a spy. Going through training since she was younger becoming the b...
5.9K 361 20
Lola Rossi, adopted by Dave Rossi when she was 9. He saved her from her family, but who will save her from herself. 1st in #angelinajolie - 06/03/2024