Tododeku One-Shots

By WattieUzui

Only Tododeku one-shots now! (This was at first a Minasuyu and Tododeku one-shot just to warn you) #316 in Sh... More

💕Oversized Sweaters | Minasuyu
💕Hold My Hand | Tododeku
💕Heights | Minasuyu
💕Sleeping Over | Tododeku
💕Video Games | Tododeku
💕Ice Skating | Tododeku
💕Missing You | Tododeku
💕Baby Plans? | Tododeku
💕Kiss Me | Tododeku
💕Christmas | Tododeku
💕Never Stop Believing | Tododeku
💕Dodgeball | Tododeku
💕His Voice | Tododeku
💕Brushing His Hair | Todoroki
💕Confessions | Tododeku
💕His Green Eyes | Tododeku
💕The Incident | Tododeku/Kiribaku |
💕Dancing | Villain!Tododeku
💕The World He Could See | Deaf!Todoroki
💕He Belongs To Me [Part 1] | Vampire!Todoroki
💕He Belongs To Me [Part 2] | Vampire!Todoroki
*UPDATE* Not a story :(

💕Coffee | Tododeku

8.6K 171 152
By WattieUzui

I haven't really done this in a while. . .

Deku thought as he used the end of his fork to stir the sugar in his coffee, before lightly taking a sip and neatly set it down in it's original spot.

Katsuki had dumped Deku for someone else: his old classmate, Kirishima, matter of fact and Deku cried for weeks and didn't even consider looking for someone else when Katsuki already moved on.

Indeed, Deku still have feelings for Katsuki and they never left even when he decided for the two to just be friends. Deku still loves Katsuki. . .and he knows it.

I can't believe Uraraka Deku thought as he heaved out a sigh, his breath coming out as frigid air when released and frowned. Of course Uraraka being her usual caring self, she set Deku up on a blind date with someone he has never met.

He's a good friend of mine that just moved around my neighborhood. We don't live far and we're great friends, trust me Deku, you'll love him Those words repeated in Deku's head before he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right" he mumbled before taking another gentle sip of his coffee.

"Um. . .excuse me?" Deku looked up and saw an unfamiliar figure who looked quite. . .unique, the way he put it. White hair with a gray eye on the right, red hair and turquoise eye on the left. He wore an oversized sweater that reached at his palms,blue jeans, and white converses.

Odd. . .but cute.

"Yes?" Deku responded while tilting his head in confusion.

"Are you Midoriya Izuku?" He questioned and Deku nodded. "Yes. . .but if you want, you can all me Deku since all my other friends call me that" The green-haired male said.

The other male smiled and took a seat in front of Deku. "I'm guessing you're a friend of Uraraka" Deku pointed out as he nodded.

"Yeah, we actually live a few houses down in our neighborhood and I go over to her place every now and then to check up on her and stuff" He says.

"So are you a good friend of Uraraka?" He questioned as Deku frowned.

"Not at the moment" He mumbled making the male raise a brow. "What was that?"

Deku's eyes widened a bit when he realized he said it out loud when he actually meant to say it in his head. "Oh it's. . .it's nothing, it's just that. . ." Deku heaved out a frustrated sigh before saying "I'm not really suppose to be here"

"What do you mean?"

"This blind date is a huge mistake and I am very sorry that my friend wasted your time for you to meet me but this just isn't working" Deku said and began to get ready to leave.

"Are you okay? If you want we can talk-"

"Trust me there is nothing you and I have to talk about" Deku said and began walking off. "It's not like you'd understand anyway" he mumbled.

Deku walked two miles to Uraraka's house and banged on the door. A few moments later, the door opened revealing Uraraka herself looking quite clueless. Her hair was in a messy bun as a few strands hit against her face, she wore a blank tank top and pink sweatpants followed by white socks. "Deku? What's up? Wasn't expecting you to come by" She said smiling cheerily upon seeing her friend.

"Uraraka don't you ever send me on a blind date ever again!"

"Did it not go well?" She said after gasping quite dramatically. "It didn't matter if it went well or not!" He yelled.

Realizing he was being quite harsh on the small brunette, Deku let out a sigh and looked quite sadden, saying "I told you that I don't want to date no one else and that I'm fine being alone. I know you want to help make me happy but I'm not ready for a relationship after just getting out of one"

The small brunette nodded and after seconds of silence passed by, she decided to use this opportunity to talk. "I take it that you still have feelings for Katsuki" She said and watched as the green-haired male slowly nod.

Uraraka took notice of the tears that he tried to hold back but some made their way down his cheeks and hit against the wooden stair. Before she could say anything, Deku turned on his heels and walked away.

"D-Deku! Where are you going!?" She called out and saw that he wasn't responding and let out a sigh.

"He better not do what I think he's gonna do" she mumbled before going back into her house.

*~*~*~*~*

Deku walked another three miles over to Katsuki's apartment full of confidence to ask him if they was a chance they would ever get back together. He felt like he waited a good amount of time as well as preparing the words that he was going to say but after approaching the front door, his confidence began to diminish.

He nervously reached his hand out and saw that it was shaking uncontrollably. He never knew he was that anxious to actually go through with this but after letting out a few breaths, he placed his hand on the door knob.

What am I doing? Should I really do this or should I just leave? He thought and gave it a few thoughts.

If this works out, Katsuki and I will be together and I don't have to worry about going on more blind dates and I don't. . . Without wasting another second, Deku swung open the door, shocked that it was unlocked, and looked into the living room and grew shocked at what he saw.

On the couch, Kirishima laid on top of Katsuki as loud moans escape from the two sweaty and aroused males.

"K-Katsuki!" Deku breathed out before covering his mouth catching both of their attention. They both were extremely confused of Deku's appearance but were also embarrassed. "You've really done it this time!" Katsuki growled.

Deku quickly ran out of the apartment room and he haven't even reached the end of the hall that Katsuki already caught up to him and slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He yelled in rage upon having to be interrupted from his sexual interactions with his boyfriend.

Deku's hands were over his mouth to prevent a cry from escaping. Millions of tears were already streaming down his cheeks after seeing the sight and all he wanted to do was cuddled up against the wall that he was pushed into and cry.

"Answer me!" Katsuki yelled receiving an "okay!" in a terrified and hurt tone.

Katsuki let go of his grip from Deku and watched as he wiped away the remaining tears in his eyes and sniffled a bit. "I-I was just c-coming over j-just to say. . .i-if maybe you and I h-have a chance a-at b-being together again" He stammered.

He felt Katsuki's hand grip onto his cheeks quite hard,receiving a high pitched shriek, and pulled his face just inches away from his. "You mean to tell me that you came over to my place to waste my time with that nonsense!?"

At this moment, tears were yet again streaming down Deku's face. He tried to apologize but was interrupted by Katsuki yelling at him and his hand gripping tighter on his cheeks which prevented him from talking back.

After he was done ranting, Katsuki pushed Deku away from him as his back hit against the wall harshly before collapsing on the floor feeling weak by his emotions.

"Deku. . .I know you're not having a good time with our separation. Uraraka and Momo called me saying that you wasn't coming out of your apartment for weeks and I'm sorry for not checking in on you" He says. After seeing that Deku wasn't going to respond, he says "I love Kirishima with all my heart. He's my everything and you need to understand that I don't want to be with you and that I've moved on, so you should too" He says before walking away leaving the green-haired male alone in the empty hall.

A few minutes later, Deku stood up on his feet and dusted himself off before walking back to his apartment which was eight miles away but he didn't seem to mind the long walk for it was his fault for going to Katsuki's place thinking that he was going to change his mind.

After reaching his apartment, Deku walked in and the smell of honey hit his nostrils. The smell was very soothing that it could take all of your stress away. Deku heaved out a sigh and closed the door, locking it and kicked his shoes off, placing it near the door.

He took notice of the pictures that hung on the wall of him and Katsuki and even remembered the stuff he bought him. Deku took all of the pictures down, grabbed every gift Katsuki gave him and placed it in a bucket before putting it on fire with a lighter. After those objects were turned into nothing but ash, he placed the bucket in the garbage and went over to his laptop and deleted the pictures that was on his documents.

If he feels that way, then so be it Deku thought and collapsed on his bed before rubbing his hands through his hair and heaved out a few shaky breaths.

If he won't love me then I won't love him. . .I guess I should just move on

*~*~*~*~*

Deku and Uraraka sat on a table outside of the same coffee shop they have been going to for weeks now. Tsuyu had arrived not too long ago and took a seat next to Deku.

"Is everything going alright Deku?" Tsuyu questioned. Deku simply nodded.

"He hasn't dated anyone after going over to Katsuki's place a few weeks ago and yet I still have no clue what happened!" Uraraka whined. Deku cringed upon hearing Katsuki's name and shot Uraraka a glare.

"O-oh. . .sorry" She said and gave an apologetic bow with her hands clasped together.

"What about that guy that lives a few houses down from Uraraka?" Tsuyu said with her tongue slightly sticking out.

"Unfortunately, Deku hasn't talk to him either and it's making me sad seeing him like this" Uraraka whispers. "You're a terrible whisperer, Deku heard you" Tsuyu said as Uraraka turned to Deku and saw him shooting her a death glare.

"S-sorry Deku!" She said waving her hands defensively in front of her. "B-but you know. . .it wouldn't hurt to go out with him one more time after all, he's been telling me if you're okay. Wasn't cool to blow him off on the date, just to remind you, but he decided to give you some time to be by yourself and didn't know when to come by himself to see if you're okay" Uraraka explained.

Deku let out a sigh. "Tell him I'm fine-"

"But desperate" Tsuyu added.

"Ah! Hey Tsuyu-chan that's not nice!" Deku exclaimed with his cheeks fuming a bright red color.

"But it's true Deku. If you want to be with someone you enjoy spending your time with and feel comfortable around, someone that makes you feel like you can be yourself. . .then you should go for it. . .but it'll take a while if you keep distancing yourself from that guy, he seems nice so give him a chance" Tsuyu said.

Deku's cheeks were still burning in embarrassment and remembered about how he blew off the guy he met at the coffee shop a few weeks ago and exactly in the same table they was sitting at.

"I'll call him and tell him to meet us up at the movie theater for a nice movie and so you two can sit in the back and be all lovey dovey with each other" Uraraka said before making kissy faces which made Deku embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"You're a handful Uraraka. Is it alright if I bring Mina with me?" Tsuyu inquired curiously.

"Well of course! The more the merrier" Uraraka said and went over to Deku and pinched his cheek, receiving a wince from him.

"And you better be there" she said as Deku heaved out an irritated sigh.

*~*~*~*~*

At the movie theater, the group of friends was ordering their snacks and drinks before heading into their designated movie room.

"One small popcorn" Deku said and paid the right amount of money and soon enough received his small bag of popcorn that looked more of a medium.

"Deku! Look who's here!" Uraraka called out a few feet away. Deku turned his head over his shoulder and saw the familiar figure giving a small smile.

Both males were blushing turbulently, and although Deku look quite anxious, he was a bit joyous seeing him again.

He approached Deku in an appropriate manner, examining the young man's outfit: a dark green hoodie with a white tank top underneath,gray shorts and regular black converses, a casual look that made the green-haired male comfortable.

"You doing okay?" The male inquired, arching a brow to make sure the green-haired male was doing alright unlike the last time they encountered each other.

"Yeah. . .I'm alright"

They both stared at each other awkwardly before Uraraka called out to them so they could go see the movie. They all walked to the movie and sat in different areas due to the seats filling up quite rapidly.

Both males ended up sitting in the back and the previews had started the second they took a seat. They settled down and placed their drinks in the cup holder while holding their popcorn in their grip.

"I was wondering..." The male whispered to not disturb the others that wanted to watch the previews.

"Why don't you and I hang out again but alone? It failed the first time so I want us to start over" He says. Deku was already becoming flustered at the idea of them two hanging out alone.

"But..." Katsuki came in his mind, making him frown as he let out a sigh. "That sounds like a great idea" Deku whispered.

"Your choice" He said as Deku smiled.
"Alright, I'll think about it later" He said and the two continued to watch the previews. It was quite long.

"By the way, I haven't got your name yet" Deku said now realizing it.

"Call me Todoroki"

"Todoroki" Deku repeated as the name seem to fit the male very well. "What a cute name" Deku mumbled before eating some popcorn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
198K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.7K 602 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
224K 34.9K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး