The Second Life of Raven Claus

By 2banime

Raven Claus died in the book before, but now she's back, but as a different person, Alexis Tanner. She makes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Very Important Message!!
Spinoff!!!

Chapter 3

135 9 2
By 2banime

WARNING: This chapter has some torture in it, so if you don't like that, skip over it. Enjoy!

-Alex

I groan, as I wake up. Then I realize that I'm bound to a simple light brown chair, and my mouth is gagged. I pull at the ropes, but they won't budge. I glare at the floor, feeling uncomfortable, but I have a distant feeling that I'm used to it.

"Ah, so you're awake," a man with a French accent adds, mockingly, and he takes my gag off.

"Who are you?" I ask, glaring at him.

"The father of that child you're carrying." the man laughs, "you don't remember?"

"Should I?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm Cedric Ross, don't you remember me?" he asks me, smirking. "My abuse must've given you brain damage."

"Get away from me!" I yell, as he approaches me.

He strokes my cheek, and smirks, evilly. His other hand takes something out of my boot, and I realize that it's me switch blade. Then he forces it into my hand, and I scream in agony, and it goes all the way through my hand. Cedric laughs at my pain, as tears run down my face.

"Stop!" I scream, as he pulls it out.

"Why should I?" he asks me.

'Manny, now would be a good time to get the Guardians to save me,' I say in my head, to the moon, but no response. 'So, you're gonna make me go through this all by myself!? What a great moon you are!'

Then he stabs me in the leg, and I scream out. He begins to chuckle evilly, and I watch the blood pour out of each wound. I whimper as he yanks it our, tearing at the tissue around it more. The tears blur my vision, and he scrapes into the skin on my face. I have never felt pain like this, and dad usually got mad when enemies come near me, but this time he can't save me. Then a random song comes to mind: What Hurts the Most, by Cascada. I glare at Cedric, but he just smirks at me.

"Remember me yet?" he asks me, mockingly.

"No," I spat.

"Maybe this'll jog your memory," he stabs me I the ribcage.

I scream out in agony. "Dude! That could've killed the baby!" I yell, without realizing it.

Honestly, I didn't know I was pregnant.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt the child," he adds, with a sickly sweet voice.

"You son of a gun!" I yell.

"Alex," Cedric adds, with a dark voice, "if you don't shut up, I will stab you in the other hand."

"Please don't!" I yell, "I'll do anything! Just let me go!" I begin to cry more.

"Sorry, no can do," he adds.

He unchains me, and carries me over by a wall. Then he chains me to the wall, as I fall into the darkness of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...