You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 17

60.9K 1.5K 399
By JeonChristineee

Jongin's POV

I tried waiting for her, hoping she'd give me the chance to explain.. I know it's too soon but I still want to try.

She came with Jungkook. Why do I feel like this? I'm just her bestfriend but how come I feel like that spot is supposed to be mine? Why am I being so possessive.

I looked at her but she looked away. Jungkook darted his gaze from mine to hers but she smiled at him sadly. They started walking and I was readying myself to talk to her when they just passed by me. Without thinking, I grabbed her wrist.

"Christine ah, can we talk?" I asked anxiously.

"Mianhe.. Not today." She said as she twisted her wrist from my grasp. She ran ahead but Jungkook stayed for a minute.

"Sorry. Please give her time. Whatever happened, it must have hurt her alot so please understand." He bowed as he dashed off to where Christine ran off.

I walked in taking what he said.

It must have hurt her alot

It rang in my ears a lot as I walked to my classroom until I heard silent sobs and cooing in the space inbetween lockers. I saw a guy hugging a girl as he stroked her hair. I recognized her black chucks with a small star on the white lining below the cloth part of the shoes. Christine was crying.. And I was the reason behind it.

"I'm sorry" I said softly then I continued walking to my classroom with my head bowed down.

~flashback~

"Kim Jongin, you've been a good friend towards my Tinnie ah all these time" uncle said.

He knocked on my door that one evening when my parents were away for a business trip. He asked me if we could talk and we ended up sitting on the bench in the park where Christine and I always play.

"Mhm" I said wondering where this conversation is going

"Does Tinnie ah ever mention about her having kind of guys she hates?" He asked

"Hmmm, cheaters and jerks. Those who doesn't take responsibilities of what he's done. That's what I've observed." I said shrugging and I saw him smirk.

"My Tinnie ah's mature." He said smiling sadly

"There's a confession I don't know how to tell her. Not only her, but also Kristine, my wife." He said

"I'm sorry I'm taking it out all on you" he said apologetically

"No don't be.. It's alright uncle. I'll listen" I smiled at him encouragingly.

"I have a son. Even before I met Kristine. He's 4 years old when I left him as I divorced with his mom. He's 19 right now as Christine is 14. He's 5 years older.. His name's Min Yoongi.. I've been mailing him but the mails suddenly stopped. I dont know what happened. I visited the old house but they weren't there anymore.. I should have told this to them before but I don't know. Should I tell them? Am I a cheater?" He asked tearing up as he held his face on his hands.

"Omo unlce no, it's not like that" I said rubbing his back trying to comfort him

"You're not a cheater. You had them before you met Aunt Kristine. It's not like you had two relationships at one time. That wasn't cheating." I told him

"But I didn't take responsibility. Christine will hate me." He said

"No she won't. I bet she might be happy to know she has an older brother!" I tried encouraging him.

"But what if she doesn't. I'm scared that she might hate me.." He whispered.

"Ani.. But you have to tell her. She might hate you if you don't" I said

"Alright. I'll gather up some courage. But I told you this so if ever something happens, I know she'll be safe and okay. She'll have you and you can help her find her brother." He said as he smiled at me with tear stained cheeks.

"I understand. I'll take care of her and will help her look for her brother but I also promise to not tell her until you do." I smiled as I patted his back and we walked home.

~end of flashback~

I was dazed and I let the day pass by staring outside the window as I was seated beside it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christine's POV

After class, I was gathering my stuffs as Sungmi was talking about this guy who she met in the arcade when she accompanied her little brother.

"It's just like... It doesn't feel like a coincidence you know?!" She said excitedly as I smiled at her.

"How are things with you and Jungkook by the way?" She asked lowering her voice, eyeing Jungkook being swarmed over alot of girls.

"Are you guys together already?" She asked smiling excitedly again.

"What? Psh. In my dreams." I said looking at him. Just the image of him being swarmed over alot of girls, how can I even expect him to like me? Let's say he doesn't pay attention to other girls, but let's face it. I just might get in the way of his dream. He's loving his career and living his dream. I'll just be a distraction. School itself is hard for him as he practices with Suga oppa and the others. Plus his performances and tours.

I was dazing out when Sungmi hit my arm and raised her brows slightly as she gestured me to look back.

"Christine, Let's go home?" Jungkook said taking my bag from me.

"What? Are you guys together?" Yuna, our classmate said as she glared at me.

"Ew. Why her?" I heard Yuna say softly rolling her eyes at me.

"Hey Yuna ssi, are you an ARMY?" Jungkook said facing her and placing me behind his back.

"Ofcourse kookie ah!" She said as she smiled beamingly at Jungkook.

I thought I was the only one to call him that?

"Then don't call me Kookie and be kind to Suga hyung's sister." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"S..s..SUGA OPPA'S SISTER?!" The girls yelled.

"Mm." Jungkook answered as he walked away from them dragging me with him

"Sungmi! I'll text you!" I shouted looking back and she just waved and smiled at me.

.
.
.

We were walking home together with his arm still around me.

"Uhm Jungkook.." I said softly

"Don't call me that." He said looking at me with a pouty face.

"Kookie ah~" I changed it smiling at him

"Ne?" He smiled back

"Ani.. Never mind." I said as I changed my mind. He didn't do anything weird. This must be one of Suga oppa's requests from him. Besides, his arm around me doesn't mean anything. Suga oppa does this. Even Jongin too. But why is my heart speeding up when he does this?

"Are you being bullied?" Jungkook suddenly asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, surprised.

"Have you been bullied?" He changed his question

"Before." I shrugged.

"Why?" He asked as we stopped walking

"It's nothing. It's the past" I smiled at him

"Yah, tell me" He said as he placed his hand, which was around my shoulder, down and took my hand as he looked into my eyes. I melted. I couldn't resist this angel standing infront of me.

"Because I was bestfriends with their oppas" I said. Being friends with celebrities weren't always cool.

"Kai sunbaenim?" He asked

"Yeah. Him too" I said as I continued walking but I didn't remove his hand on mine so I ended up pulling him to walk with me.

"That gives me more reason to protect you." He muttered under his breath.

"Hey I can take care of myself. Don't worry yourself. And please don't tell this to Suga oppa, arrasso?" I said making him look at me as I tugged his hand.

"In one condition." He said

"What is it?" I asked

"Let me protect you." He said looking serious. My heart was pounding on my chest. I let out an exhale and smiled.

"It's a deal then" I said as I ruffled his spiky hair

"Yaah! I fixed that for 10 minutes." He said spiking it up after I messed with it.

"Why are you trying to look handsome? You already are." I said walking ahead shrugging. I looked back and saw him in his place staring at me. I smiled doing aegyo.

"Kookie ah, let's go ~" I said and he chuckled as he skipped to where I was and took my hand. We were skipping then to my house looking like elementary students.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"We're homeee!" I said as I took off my shoes on the step and entered.

"Tinnie ah~" Suga oppa called from the room I never set foot in since last year.

"Um. Oppa can you come out?" I shouted

"Why? What's wrong?" I felt Jungkook's hands rest on my shoulders. I looked up and saw him face the direction where I was staring.

"What is it Tinnie ah?" Suga oppa came out from that room and went to me

"Hey oppa" I said as I walked towards him and I tip toed to reach his cheeks and gave it a quick peck. "I'm home." I said not looking at him but at the room where he came from.

"What's wrong with the studio room?" He asked me.

"They have a studio room?! Hyung where's the others?" Jungkook asked

"The others went to the grocery. I just knew too that they have a studio room. More like a dance studio room. It's perfect! We can hang out here. Tinnie ah wont be alone and we could even practice! Who dances Tinnie ah?" Suga oppa asked me excitedly but I couldn't return his happiness.

"Uhm. I'll be in my room." I forced a smile before leaving the two boys wondering what the heck is wrong with me.

I closed the door behind me and toss my bag on my carpeted floor as I sat on my bed looking at the picture frame of me and my mom.

"Umma... I miss you." I said as I touched the frame.

"Christine ssi!" Jin knocked on my door. Funny how I could recognize his voice even when the door's muffling it. He sounds excited for some reason.

"Yeah? Come in." I told him and he did as told.

"You know I found this cute bow that will suit you!" He said excitedly showing off a glittery black bow that you put on your hair who knows how.

"It's really pretty.. But I don't know how to wear these.. Besides. These doesn't suit me." I smiled but getting the bow from him.

"I'll keep this though." I smiled at him.

"You'll use it soon. You just clip it on your hair" he winked at me as he sat on my bed. What does he mean I'll use it soon?

"Sooo how did your day go?" He asked feeling comforable, lying on my bed as his feet dangled on the side.

"Okay I guess?" I smiled

"I guess... Something happened?" He asked me. Somehow he's like oppa. Like he could understand my hidden statements.

"Ahaha nothing much. I just wasn't ready to see Jongin I guess" I shrugged hugging my knees as I lifted my feet to rest on my bed.

"Ahhhhh Kai?" He said

"Mm.." I said as I rested my head on my knees.

"Hey, don't bring down your mood and drag all of us. You know we worry too. Cheer up! You'll feel better soon." He smiled sitting up and ruffling my hair.

"Let's eat" Jungkook said peeking through my door

"Come in" I smiled and he did as told

"Let's eat. I let you skip lunch but not dinner. Not two meals in a row." He said and Jin looked at me surprised

"You should never let a girl skip meals!" Jin exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside the room

"Yah! Why haven't you changed into your comfy clothes?" Suga oppa asked me as we went outside my room

"How could Christine ah change when Jin hyung barged in her room just to show her the bow he bought for her" V said followed by an agreeing Jimin who placed the grocery on the table.

"Hyung can we eat outside for tonight?" Jungkook asked

"Why? It's alright. I'll cook." I said

"No!" Jin and Jungkook said in unison which shocked me and the other boys looked at us wondering.

"It's not a big deal guys just half an our or so and the food will be ready." I said

"But-" Jungkook and Jin tried to protest.

"Going to a restaurant or buying take out will also take half an our or more. We'll wait for their food to get ready so we still won't be able to eat asap. Now tell me, what will it be? My cooking or take out?" I said as I rested my hands on my hips.

"What's the commotion?" Suga oppa asked

"You guys are too sweet. We're not that hungry" RapMon said holding his left chest to show how touched he was.

"Pabo. Were not thinking about you." Jin said

"Mianhe Namjoon hyung, mianhe Yoongi hyung, it's Christine ah who didn't eat" Jungkook said

"Why." Suga oppa then looked at me as he narrowed his eyes on me.

"I ate too much breakfast?" I tried

"Pabo" Suga oppa said as he hit my head slighty hard.

"Oww!" I complained rubbing the part he hit. Everyone was shocked. But he hit just like appa. It hurts abit but it's tolerable.

"You suck at lying just like appa so don't even try. I don't like lying people the most." He said crossing his arms.

"Aish! Arrasso!" I said teary eyed making a face at him.

"Hyung.. Didn't you hit too hard?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Ani. It's alright. He's really the son of Min Yoonseok. They both hit hard. Aish. It's like appa was never gone." I said shrugging but turning my back towards him.

"Just go cook. Something simple so it could be easily prepared." Suga oppa said I did as I was told but I was silent as I took the bags off the table.

"I'll help you." Jungkook said as he took most of the bags out of my hand leaving me with one bag that was as light as a feather.

"Need help there?" J-Hope asked

"Ani, we're good. Thanks for buying the grocery! Just go watch tv or something while we cook." I smiled at him and followed Jungkook to the kitchen.

As I cooked, Jungkook helped me out by placing the groceries in their proper places. As soon as he was done, he helped me with the cooking.

"Are you okay?" He asked me

"Mm." I said and I hicced unconsciously.

"Was Suga hyung too much?" He asked worriedly

"Ani" I said as I bit my lip stoping it from falling.

It wasn't that Suga oppa was too harsh. I'm used to it. But I guess things just happened all at the same time. With the incident that happened awhile ago, it made me miss appa. In the morning, it was just too painful to see Jongin. Like wounds were cut open once more.

"Mianhe" Jungkook said eyeing me sadly.

"If I didn't tell Suga hyung then-" I cut him off

"It's not that. Don't blame yourself kookie ah~" I said with the best smile I could make in this state.

Author's note:

Sorry I updated late. I was out of town for a vacation with family.. Sadly there was no internet connection available in that place so I couldn't get to publish my update. But I'll make it up to you guys by updating twice in a day when I get home!

Comment and vote?

Many questions in your mind? When will she use the bow? Why does she avoid the studio room? And what's the connection of her umma to the studio room? Find out in the following chapters! Stay tuned ~

-JungKookieOppa Saranghaeo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 177 38
Once Park Mi Na's 6th birthday came around she began to wonder why her friends had both a mom and a dad together except her. Her mother, Min Yu Na...
98.6K 4K 32
Jang Song Young who is always quiet in class, would never really talk to anyone besides her best friend, Kang Hee Yeon. After losing both her parents...
2.7K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
356K 11.5K 63
"it was a beautiful day yet i still had to trip and fall for you all over again" Meet Iseul, a girl that just transferred to a new school, starting h...