Nightmares of a Broken Winche...

By antonio757

I accredit all original characters to their respective shows. Anyone else is formed by me and are purely fict... More

Descrpition
Chapter 1: The Truth
Chapter 2: To Beacon Hills we go!
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: The Road Home
Chapter 8: Dangerous Alliance
Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 10: The Demon and the Savior
Chapter 11: Hospital Hostility
Chapter 12: War is coming to Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 13: The Great Escape
Chapter 14: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Operation Sleepy Town
Chapter 16: The Fight for Beacon Hills
Chapter 17: The Curse and the Gift
Chapter 18: Turn of the Tides
Chapter 19: The Wayward Son
Chapter 20: To Be, or Not to Be?
Chapter 21: An Old Story to close and a New Story to be told
Eqilogue
Author's Note
Book Trailer!!!
*Important Announcement*

Chapter 5: The New Family

4.5K 117 8
By antonio757

Stiles sat upon his bed, too busy thinking. He was alone, no Scott, no Lydia, no Malia, no Liam, nobody, not even his father. He wanted to be alone for a awhile, to rest and think about his outburst yesterday. It was completely random, but all that doubt, anger, confusion, and betrayal was eating him up, little by little. He knew that it was childish of him, but he was still rigid after everything that's happened.

He didn't even focus on the mysterious flower bush they found in the the small cave or the fact that it had affected him more than Scott, his father, or his uncle.

He was too wrapped up in the news that his biological mother had died while his stupid father had barely got the fact that Stiles was his son. His blood boiled hot.

Beep!

Reluctantly, Stiles took out his phone and checked the notification. He saw that it was a text from his friend, Scott

Scott: Hey, I'm coming over! See you in a bit.

Great. He thought sarcastically. Resting his back on the bed again, he closed his eyes, letting him mind wander in deep thought.

Knock Knock!

"Go away," He yelled as he thrusted his head into the pillow. The person knocked again, but it only made Stiles yell at them to go away, even louder this time. He was already getting annoyed that no one was leaving him alone. He was trying to blow off steam for god's sake and they were just bothering him with no sympathy whatsoever.

"Mieczysław Stilinski! Get your moody ass out of bed now! Or so help me God, I'll drag your ass outta there," He heard his adoptive father yell as he banged on the door. The moody teenager remained unfazed by this so called 'threat'. Stiles simply ignored him and mumbled a few profanities.

Boom!

Stiles flinched as he heard the door to his room bang open. His father stepped in with an annoyed face that was red as a tomato. "Stiles, when I tell you to get out of bed, you better get out of bed!"

Stiles rolled his eyes and remarked, "Why? You're not my real dad anyway." Mr. Stilinski frowned a bit but looked at his son with a disapproving face. He wasn't going to let on that Stiles' hurtful comment brought pain to his heart. "That may be true, but your real father is down there, with your uncle. He wants to see you."

"What in the hell are those two losers doing here," asked Stiles with a scowl, his rage returning.

Noah explained, "I invited them over, I believe that if we settle this without any throats ripped out, you might get the answers you want." Stiles groaned a little. However, he knew that if he got some of the answers he needed, he might actually calm down, and find some peace.

Besides, a few minutes of hell wouldn't hurt as much. He needed this. So might as well get what he deserved. Stiles rolled his eyes, "Let's get this over with."

***

It was morning, the sun was nearly high up in the sky, and the light cast numerous colors with clouds gently moving with the wind. Dean and Sam were in the Impala, outside of the Stilinski household. Dean was a bit anxious while Sam was fuming in anger. "I can't believe this."

Dean looked down with his face blank and said, "Yeah I know."

Sam scoffed and said, "I can't believe that you got a woman pregnant and make her handle the baby. Dean that's the most selfish thing you ever done, well, with the exception of a lot of things, but that was a really dick move. I mean, you conceived a son, and you ignore him for this long? Not to mention he was adopted by a couple of strangers? What were you possibly thinking? He was lucky to find a home where no one would give him up. And his mother, Sally Lewis, whatever happened to her? Do you even know? Did you bother to even try to contact her in the aftermath of the pregnancy?"

Dean had told Sam everything when he had arrived home. At first, he thought that Dean was joking until he mentioned a woman named Sally Lewis. This wasn't the first time Sam heard that name. Before his in second year in high school, his father had told him that Dean made a fatal mistake, and that he was going away for awhile. Sam didn't much about Dean's mistake, but it was related to a girl that he and his older brother crossed paths with, Sally Lewis. He didn't know much about her and he only met her once; still, Sam knew that she meant more to Dean than the other hook ups he's had.

Dean nodded and said, "I know, it was wrong to ignore this issue. Trust me, I tried to forget it and I did, and it was easy to forget when I'm worried about saving people's asses. I never wanted to think about what happened to the kid and if he, or she, were living a good life. That's the truth Sammy. When I first learned that Sally was pregnant, I didn't want him, and I never wanted to raise him. I didn't want anything to do with him," Dean paused for a minute and continued with a hint of regret in his voice, " That was until, well I got to see his picture."

Sam nodded. Dean told Sam that he had hidden a picture of Stiles as a newborn baby. Dean mumbled, "That's when it all changed."

Dean sighed, trying his best to end this sentimental moment. But that feeling he had gained before, the minute he saw baby Stiles' picture, returned. Dean explained, "I didn't know why, but I had this odd feeling in my chest, not a bad one, but a really good one. I haven't felt more pride in my life, and that says a lot considering the fact we have done some badass things in the past. Killing Hitler for one." Dean chuckled, lightly, whereas Sam rolled his eyes.

    Dean continued, trying his best to let it all out, "From the minute I saw his picture, I wanted to teach him things like how to pick up chicks and be smooth. How to use a gun for protection, and how to fix my baby so that way when he needs to, he can drive her all the way to college. I wanted to see him on the day he was born, but as we both know-"

"You made up your mind and Dad denied you to have any legal rights to raise Stiles, he didn't even let you see him in person," Sam finished for him as he inhaled and exhaled. Dean nodded, his heart heavy with rage. Sam looked over at him and scoffed, "Wait, Dean are you crying?"

The older brother hadn't noticed that his eyes were red, even if not one drop had fallen, his regret displayed its hold on the older Winchester. Quickly Dean regained his composure. He glared at his younger brother angrily, "Shut up or I'll kick your ass."

"What? It's just that I never expected you to actually cry from something like this. Angry yes, but not sad," Sam said jokingly, with a hint of sympathy.

Dean did his best to bury his emotions and ignored Sam. Truth be told, it wasn't just Stiles that upset him, even though he was a big part of it. Castiel's death, his mother's imprisonment, and Jack with on the loose, a lot was being thrown on his shoulders. He could have handled himself a bit better if Stiles weren't brought into the picture. The subject of his son was one he couldn't handle, and the harsh reality that the people he loved the most were in pain because he couldn't protect them, just made him feel all the worse.

"Look Dean, we could always do this another day, We don't have to talk to him right now. We could always try later." Sam proposed seeing his brother's anxiousness. But being as stubborn as he always was, Dean shook his head. "No, Sammy, I need to see the kid. I'm not going to be that asshole, deadbeat father that makes up excuses for not seeing him."

And with that, they both walked out of the car and onto the front porch. Dean knocked on the door and waited patiently until a man in a sheriff suit opened it and looked upon Dean with wide eyes. This man was around their age, perhaps a little older. He had small wrinkles under his eyes, no doubt, results of working hard night and day. His suit was wrinkled and his blue-grey eyes were dim with frustration. Sam tried to introduce them, "Hello, my name is Gar-"

"Dean and Sam Winchester." Both brothers raised their eyebrows in surprise but the sheriff explained himself. "I'm very well aware of you two. Especially you Dean, you are after all, have a very gruesome criminal record."

Dean tensed a bit and said, "Yeah, actually, I'm not here to discuss my issues. I came here to talk to someone. Wait how'd you know we'd be here? We got a call from Stiles' dad that he wanted to see us."

The sheriff scoffed and shook his head. "I am his dad."

Both Dean and Sam gulped a little. Noah crossed his arms and stood between them and the doorway. "You do realize that Stiles has been self-conscious and frustrated because he couldn't understand why his own father and mother had abandoned him when he was barely an infant. Oh let's not forget that your hunters, I have my sources. Chris Argent filled me in. If you think I'll let you turn my son into a killer, you're wrong."

Dean sighed and spoke up with a serious tone, "Look, I've made many mistakes, giving up Stiles included, but I have to see him. I'm not trying to pull him away from you and I'm not trying to turn him into a hunter, I just want to have a peace of mind."

Sam looked at him, surprised by what Dean had just said. Dean spoke in his normal voice, but he could hear the sadness in it. Dean was the type of person who wouldn't have a shred of emotion reveal itself to strangers. However, in these circumstances, Dean had the right to at least shed a tear (which he did not do).

Mr. Stilinski exhaled as he stood there, studying Dean's tough act. Father to father, he could tell that Dean was desperate to see his son. Dean had this look of longing and regret as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. If only he had known that Stiles was suffering little by little by keeping this secret to himself. Mr. Stilinski could tell that Stiles had not told his friends about Dean Winchester being his real father. That's why he had asked Melissa to tell Scott to get here as quickly as possible in order to keep Stiles in check.

"Okay fine, just wait in the living room and I'll go and get him." The sheriff moved away from the door and allowed them to pass by. Sam thanked him and Dean walked in hastily and took in his surroundings. The house was pretty nice, a few papers were laid out in the kitchen table, and the living room had a few pictures of Stiles with this family. Dean walked up to one of the pictures where a younger looking Stiles was smiling widely and happily.

Sam walked into the living room and sat upon the couch next to Dean, who was still holding the picture in his hands. They heard a few knocks from the upstairs. "Go away!"

They heard Stiles yell from upstairs, the exhaustion and anger in his voice.

"Mieczysław Stilinski! Get your moody ass out of bed now! Or so help me God, I'll drag your ass outta there!"

Dean raised a brow once he heard that name. He turned towards Sam, "His name is Mieczyslaw? Is that name even legal?"

Sam rolled his eyes and they both continued to listen to the conversations up stairs. It was silent for a while, until they heard a boom. Both brothers flinched and heard Stiles and the sheriff talking.

"Sammy," Sam turned to his brother who laid the photo of younger Stiles on the coffee table, "There's something I need to ask you."

Dean leaned in close to Sam's ear and whispered something so quiet, that not even a mouse could hear. When he moved back, Dean had noticed the disapproving look on Sam's face. "No Dean, that's wrong on so many levels. I know that this beyond our control but we have to at least be honest for a second, do you really think this won't affect Stiles anymore than this situation does?"

Dean huffed with a small smile on his face, "I know this isn't right. Though, I have done more stupider things. Besides, I can't have this kid get to close to me, he doesn't need to be and trust me when I say this: he's better off for it."

Sam wanted to disagree, but Dean was right. It was cruel, but it was only rational thing to do. As for Dean, he didn't care if the boy would hate him for the rest of his life, because in the end, Stiles didn't have to like him. It wasn't Dean's job to make Stiles like him, his job was to put Stiles' life first, above his own.

A few minutes later, Stiles walked down the stairs and glanced at Dean and Sam. They both smiled at the young Winchester, but Stiles only rolled his eyes. Oh God! If this ends in blood, it better be theirs. Stiles thought. He walked to a nearby chair and glared at the Winchester boys.

Ding-Dong!

"I'll get that." Mr. Stilinski said as he walked out of the living room and to the front door. When he was gone, Dean turned towards Stiles who was now playing with his fingers. "So, um, how have you been kid?"

Stiles smiled and answered, "Oh just peachy, I mean the first time I met my real dad, he had a gun that was placed directly at my heart. As they say, father of the year! Oh and to top it all off, he believed that I was playing a joke on him while I was sitting in his car looking like an idiot." Stiles rolled his eyes and hunched back into the chair. Dean turned towards Sam with a 'Oh god, no' face. Sam only smirked. Dean glared angrily at him.

"Hey, Stiles." Scott announced as he entered the living room but stopped when he saw the Winchester boys sitting on the couch. Worry laced in his voice, Scott spoke, What are you both doing here? Guys I promise, we told you everything we knew." Scott sat on the armrest of the chair Stiles was slouching in.

Mr. Stilinski sat on the other chair in the living room and explained, "Scott, this has nothing to do with the supernatural world, but we think you would be valued here." he turned towards the brothers, "Scott here has been Stiles' best friend since they were little."

"Oh," Dean said and Sam smiled kindly, "Yeah I heard, Stiles told me." Dean was still uncomfortable with the idea of Stiles having a werewolf for a best friend.

"Stiles, I think it's time you told Scott the truth about this situation," said Mr. Stilinski as he turned his attention towards his son. Stiles nodded and explained, "Scott, this is Dean Winchester," he turned towards the man and glared at him, "My biological father, my birth father."

Scott's eyes widened as he looked from Dean to Stiles and then turned to Stiles with a 'what the hell are you talking about' expression. Stiles went further into the subject, "Dean had hooked up with some chick named Sally Lewis, one thing led to another and I popped into the picture. Dean and my birth mother gave me up for an adoption the minute was I was born and never even tried to look for me. For the rest of my life, I was raised in the Stilinski household, while my parents went their separate ways."

Scott sat there for awhile until he returned to reality and looked upon the Winchester family again, "So, they're your real family?"

Stiles nodded and looked to his adoptee father with a sorrowful look. Mr. Stilinski smiled to let Stiles know that he was alright.

"So that's why you've been so off lately, why didn't you tell me," Scott asked. Stiles only shrugged and sighed in exhaustion. Scott could see all the mixture of emotions festering behind his best friend's tired eyes. His heart, beating rapidly, enraged. Scott glared menacingly at Dean, "So why didn't you want Stiles? He wasn't good enough for you?" Scott raised his voice as his own eyes glowed bloody red at the Winchester boys. He stood up and glared down in disgust at the older Winchester. Dean answered, "Well maybe if you let me explain my part of the story, then you'll know why."

Scott held back his rage and his eyes slowly went back to normal as he sat back on the armrest. Dean took in a deep breath and turned his attention towards Stiles, making sure that his face held no emotion, "It all started with your mom, Stiles. I was at a bar when we met, because I working on a case that involved a vampire pack, I believe. When I had arrived, there was a pretty bartender with brunette hair, hazel eyes and snow white skin, she was beautiful. We didn't really hook up but we did talk and became friends, then the next thing I knew, we were dating."

Dean tried to show a warm smile, but Stiles still looked skeptical of him. Dean noticed but continued on with his story, "Never in my life, had I felt something so incredible with any other girl. Your mom was a saint, she'd help at the homeless shelter, she would babysit children, and so much more. I was really in love with her, Stiles. The next thing that I knew, she told me she was pregnant with you." Dean cleared his throat.

Stiles scoffed and remarked bitterly, "Okay so let me guess out the rest of the story, you demanded to put me in the foster system once I was born, my mother agreed and once I was introduced to the world, you both signed the paperwork and broke up not long after."

"Stiles," said Mr. Stilinski. "Let him finish."

Stiles remained quiet afterwards. Dean scoffed again and explained, "When I learned she was pregnant, I was oddly thrilled. I was ecstatic about it, but there was one issue that stood in my way: my lifestyle. You know, protecting people and hunting things, the family business. My father wanted me to continue the family legacy, and I couldn't imagine you growing up the way I did."

Dean's voice was boring and dull, almost if there was no emotion in it at all. He seemed as if he didn't care about the truth about Stiles and his mother despite the description of what he felt about her in his story. Stiles felt as if there was something Dean was hiding, he didn't know what, but he couldn't question it yet.

"So when my dad found out, he forced me to put you up for adoption. He forbade me from seeing your mom ever again, and from then on. I've avoided the topic on you ever since."

When he was done, Dean exhaled a little, but his face was still calm and collected. No emotion. No tears. No smiles from nostalgia. Nothing. However, it pained him that he has to lie to Stiles in front of his face. He could tell Stiles was a good kid. He'd be happy to learn anything about Stiles, but he also didn't want the kid to get attached to him, or the other way around, otherwise he would've been in great danger.

Stiles looked away. Despite the lack of the true colors of Dean's emotions, he couldn't imagine what it would be like if he had been denied the opportunity to date and be in love with Lydia. Or even worse, to not have a life with her. So it is true what they say: Like father, like son. Stiles looked over at Scott who still held his murderous glare towards the brothers while he looked sympathetic at him and the sheriff.

I'm going to regret this but here it goes. Dean thought as he stood up and glazed down at his son. "Look, I don't expect you to like me, or even tolerate me. But me and your Uncle Sammy have decided to ask you something."

Stiles raised a brow, "Okay, I'm listening."

Sam Winchester spoke, "Well, you see we have a home of sorts back at Lebanon, Kansas. If you're interested, you could join us for like week, month, whatever you want, and then we can take you home. Of course, it is up to your dad. And if you don't like it there, then you can come back. Besides I heard you're going to college, and we don't want to be in the way of that. And if it helps, we could provide you with money and stuff for college. How does that sound?"

Stiles gawked in surprise of the invitation and the offer. He looked at his father, who had a worried expression on his face as well. When the brothers noticed the situation they put Stiles and his adopted father into, they decided to leave and give them time. Sam spoke, "Well, we have to go. Since our job here is done, we are going back home. But we can wait for awhile until you've made a decision."

He took Mr. Stilinski's hand and shook it, "It was a pleasure to meet you sheriff." Noah smiled and shook Sam's hand.

Dean looked at his son, debating if he should hug him or give him a hand shake. As if Stiles were reading his mind, he rolled his eyes and brought his hand up. The teen groaned, "Just shake my hand, whatever works." Dean nodded and took Stiles' in a firm grip. Scott only glared at Dean as he walked by. Both brothers left, leaving the lost trio to debate about the big decision.

***

"No, Stiles this is a bad idea!" his father exclaimed, "That's the end of it, we're not debating about this anymore!"

Stiles rolled his eyes and placed his face in his hands from frustration. "Look dad, I may not like my real father as much, but it doesn't hurt to try to understand their line work. Besides, Dean said if I was uninterested, then he would bring me back home."

Stiles and his adopted father were sitting down in the kitchen, Scott had already left home to talk to his mother about Stiles and his family, and also to see if he could go on the trip. Stiles and his father were arguing whether he should stay with the Winchesters for a while but the both of them hadn't had any luck on coming to an agreement. Stiles insisted that he go in order to at least connect with his real father just a little and learn more from experienced hunters. Mr. Stilinski had refused due to the fact that Lebanon, Kansas was states away from Beacon Hills. Still, his son had refused to accept that.

"Stiles, why would you want to go, you were mad at your father and you yelled in his face on the second day you two met."

Stiles rubbed his eyes and looked at his father, "Because even though I am mad at him for giving me up, I believe he should try to get to know me. He's willing to, a lot of long-lost fathers out there don't even want to see their discovered children. Dean may be a ass, but at least he wants to reach out."

"Chris told me he was a supernatural hunter. Why would I have you, my son, go out in the night and kill other creatures on sight. Or worse, have one of them come after you and try to kill you in the process?"

Stiles groaned a little and explained, "I'll be as careful as possible. I promise."

His father shook his head, "No, Stiles I forbid it. You're not going on that trip and that's final!"

His father left to go to his study. Stiles clenched his fists and kicked the table a little.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

He took out his phone, he looked to see that it said 'Bastard' was calling. He smirked when he knew exactly who was calling him. He answered it, "Hey, Dean?"

    "Hey kid, so listen, me and Sam have to go back to our home a bit early, we found a lead on case we've been working on for a while. I know I promised that we would give you time for your dad's permission for you to go to the bunker with us, but I'm afraid we can't do this until later on."

In an instant, Stiles did the first thing that popped up in his head. "Maybe I can come too, I mean I have some experience in the supernatural world, maybe I could help out. What do you say pop's?"

It was silent on the other side of the phone until Dean spoke, "Okay, if it's fine with your dad, then yeah. You can come."

Stiles fist pumped in excitement and replied, "All right, thanks Dean."

The phone was silent for a while again, but this time he heard a bit of heavy breathing. "Dean, you okay?"

Dean finally responded, "Ah, Yeah, it was nice to hear that you're coming. Good night Stiles."

"Night! Wait, did you just say bunker?" Dean hung up before Stiles could get an answer.

Stiles took out his phone and texted Scott.

So, what did your mom say?

Stiles walked up the stairs to his room. He shut the door and sat on his chair near the desk. Scott responded.

Scott: Well she said no. And your dad, what did he say?

Stiles typed and sent his message. He said no too.

Scott: That sucks tbh.

Stiles smiled mischievously and sent the next text right away. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen.

As soon as he sent it, the response came in merely a second.

Scott: Wait!? You're going to run away with the Winchesters?

Stiles smirked. Yup! It's the only chance I get to see my dad. I might as well try to get to know him. Plus if you think about it, it's more beneficial for us. We could learn new things about the supernatural.

Scott: Want me to come with?

Stiles scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Ofc, dumbass. I need you for this trip. And don't worry, I'll make sure Dean and Sam don't kill you.

Scott answered immediately.

Scott: Okay, I'll ask Lydia to take over the pack while we're gone. I'm sure she won't mind. We good?

Stiles typed. Yup, but their leaving soon so pack up, we're going to the motel their staying at tomorrow morning.

Scott: Cool, see you then!

With an excited smirk, Stiles jumped on his bed and placed his hands behind his head. Oh thank god, this will be an interesting adventure!

Noah Stilinski

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 197 44
Eventually all endings have to come to an end. Now that The Winchesters, Corinna, Castiel and Jack finally found out the truth of Chuck's doing, of h...
1.3K 43 12
เผปเฎ‡เผบ "๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€" เผปเฎ‡เผบ ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ...
2.3K 45 26
What if Emma sacrificed herself rather than Killian? What if they had to go to underworld to save her? What if a villian comes to Storybrooke? Will t...
42.2K 792 35
Supernatural stories!! Most are SupernaturalXReader, and most are from female POV (sorry boys!!). Enjoy!! I take requests and I love comments!! ...