Never Ending Love .

By Khiiii

My First Book ! Please don't judge it too harsh . BoyxBoy .. Read it & find out . Please like , comment , and... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12.
NOT AN UPDATE.
New Story?

Chapter 7.

6.7K 219 8
By Khiiii

Tra POV

Once we pulled up infront of my house , i looked over at Kamal and noticed he was shakin like he seen a ghost..

"Bae ! Are you sure you're okay ?" i said in a soothing voice trying to calm him down.

"Yeah .. Yeah , i'm fine." he stuttered shaking even harder .

"Come on lets go inside and i'll make you some food." i said trying to make him feel better .

"Okay.." he said staring into space not even looking over at me.

We got out the car and went inside, he immdiately sat on the couch and broke down into tears..

" Kamal, Stop crying, everything is gonna be okay." i said as i pulled him into my arms.

he just kept bawling..and i just sat there and cuddled with him until we both fell asleep on the couch.

Kamal POV

I woke up with a warm feeling around me and i turn around to be face to face with a sleeping Tra.. I was really thankful for him taking me in so that i could get my head together and talk to my mom eventually.. So i decide to get up and make him breakfast.. I made eggs , pancakes, hashbrowns, waffles, bacon , and sausage.

"Tra, get up. I made breakfast" i said nudging him gentley.

"Huh? What;s going on?" Tra said half-sleep. His sleepy voice is soo sexy!

"I made you breakfast, get up and come eat." i said helping him up. 

he leaned up and tried to kiss me..

"Uhh, what are you doing? you think you gone kiss me with that breath?lol, got me bent." i said laughing and his face lit up..

"my bad i forgot" he said as he ran up the stairs to go brush his teeth."

5 mins later he came running back down the stairs.

"Can i kiss you now?" he asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Now that you bushed your teeth, of course."i said laughing and getting up on my tippy toes to kiss him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havem't updated in awhile. i been pretty busy but, you guys will be seeing alot more updates coming . Thanks to everybody that still reads my book.

LIKE , COMMENT, And SHARE!

This book would be a waste without you guys.. Sorry for the short update.. i promise tthe next one will be longer.

--Mekhi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC