Lux Storm ||The Goonies|| [ED...

By LunasRightfulQueen

Lux is a goonie and proud. She loves adventures, having fun, and just being free. Unfortunately Lux hasn't be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

3.1K 41 13
By LunasRightfulQueen

The creepy woman had finally come back with some 'water'. It looked more like soda, and smelled more like sewage, but I didn't touch mine either way. Mouth, of course, complained about it which earned another nasty yell from the woman. I couldn't exactly blame her, Mouth was annoying and there was a reason we called him 'Mouth'.

I was anxious about leaving and going home. I did not like it here. I was greatful when I could finally leave, but just as I was about to get up, Mikey asked if he could use the bathroom.

"Can't you hold it?" The woman barked.

"No." Mikey practically whined. Chunk got up and bent over to Mikey.

"Mikey, Mikey, this isn't the kinda place you want to go to the bathroom in." Chunk looked around the restaurant to emphasise his point.

"Why not?" The woman asked defensively.

Chunk looked a bit on the spot but he continued to look around and gave his answer. "Because they might have, uh, daddy long legs and, um...." Chunk casually trailed off. Then looked back to Mikey and whispered, "And dead things, Mikey, dead things!" Mikey tried to 'shh' him.

I turned to Data. "I want to leave." I said as seriously as I could. He only nodded in turn.

"Hey, Mikey!" Called Mouth. I looked over to see him pouring water from one cup to the other. "Gotta go to the bathroom?" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop it, Mouth." I hissed. "Your gonna get us killed." I didn't doubt it. That woman seemed as if she was just looking for an excuse to kill us.

Mikey turned to the lady. "Lady! Please!" Mikey was practically shaking in his seat. 

The woman's face didn't change and neither did the sound of her voice but she said, "Downstairs, first door on the right."

"Thank you." Mikey leaped to his feet and pretty much jogged to the stairs. The woman yelled, "Stay to the right!" At least twice.

Mikey promised he'd stay to the right. Did I actually think he'd stay to the right? No. He's a Goonie! I wouldn't have stayed to the right either. I just hoped he didn't end up finding a dead body. Or he didn't end up dead either. 

As much as I wanted to leave, I had a feeling my time in that old run down restraunt wasn't over. By a long shot. My legs bounced in anticipation as I sat there waiting for Mikey to come back so we could leave. I was playing with my hair. Twirling it around and giving myself a chestnut brown mustache. I knew I looked good with a mustache, I just didn't have enough time to marvel in my beauty before Brandon came barging through the doors. 

I was thankful for his arrival. It ment I could leave.

"Where's Mikey?" He barked when he looked around.

"He went to the bathroom." I said. "He's taking forever."

Before Brandon could even finish his decent to the stairs, Mikey came running up them. He ran right into Brandon. He screamed when he felt Brandon grab him.

"Mikey, why can't you just stay at home?" Brandon threw Mikey over his shoulder and he started to walk towards the door. I almost smiled knowing we were going home. "I'm taking you out of here right now!"

Along with Mikey and Brandon's yelling, the boys felt the need to make a bunch of noise too. So that was great. "Let's get out of here!" Brandon yelled. At least we were leaving.

As we were walking towards the door, the aggressive women ran at us yelling, "Get outta here! Get outta here!" I was the first one out of the door.

I sat on a big rock next to Mouth and the gang. My head was rested on Mouth's shoulder as Mikey tried to tell us something. I was tired and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. But no, Lux never gets what she wants.

"I swear on my life, they've got an, an It! A giant It!" Mikey ran up to Brandon.

"Oh God, Mikey." Brandon groaned. But Mikey went on like he didn't even say anything.

"They've got it chained to the wall! When it came into the light it was all gross and distorted and the parts were all mixed around!"

"Mikey would you stop it!" My complaint was not the only one. Mouth and Brandon seemed to be the only ones not phased.

"Like your brain, all right lamo? Say goodbye to your pals." Brandon said.

"Hey, look at that!" Chunk cut in. He pointed to the resurant, which we were sitting in front of. Still. I lifted my head off of Mouth's shoulder and looked.

There was a black ORV pulling up to the front of the restaurant. The woman and a man were carrying a black bag to the back of it. Another man opened the door and they threw the bag in it. The gang and I had crouched down behind the rock.

"You know," Data began. "I'm wondering what is in the bag." 

"Uh, restaurant trash, yeah." Mikey assured.

"You sure? That big? That much?"

"Yeah." 

"There were bullet holes in the car this big." Chunk put his hands together to make a big circle. "Mikey, Mikey, come on, our parents are worried. It's dinner time. Why don't we go home?" 

"Yeah, Mikey, it's getting late." I said. My face and voice were filled with sympathy as I looked at Mikey. I knew how much this ment to him. It ment a lot to us too. The whole 'let's find the treasure so we can keep our homes' was for all of us, but Mikey really thought this would work. "Let's go home."

"Home?" He looked me right in my eyes. "What home? In a couple more hours it ain't gonna be home anymore. Come on, guys, this is our time. Our last chance to see if there really is any rich stuff. We've got to." When he stopped talking, the black ORV pulled away from the resurant. They were coming pretty close to us though.

"Get down guys, get down." Both Mouth and Mikey pulled me down farther behind the rock. As the ORV pulled away, I got a look at the back of it. My blue eyes grew wide because there really were bullet holes in the back of it.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered. I then screamed because something hard landed on my shoulders. "Oh shit!" I flew around to see Stephanie behind me, laughing. "What's your problem? Are you trying to kill me?" 

She continued to laugh. Andy was with her and it looked like she had scarred Mouth too. They had scarred all of us.

"You guys scarred me!" Chunk yelled. "Almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Hey, Mouth, you look better from behind." Stephanie greeted. I laughed when she said that. Mouth looked at me and stuck his tongue out. Then he turned back to Stephanie.

"Oh yeah, you wanna see something real scary?" He pulled something out of his pocket. "Look at that." It was a mirror. He held it up in her face to show her reflection. I laughed at that one too. The guys all agreed it was scary.

"How'd you guys get here?" Brandon asked over all the talking.

"We followed you guys." Andy answered.

"That's not stalker like at all." I said. My voice dripping in sarcasm. Andy smiled at me. Mouth came to stand by my side.

"We were out driving with Troy." She explained. "Sorry about your face." Andy said to Brandon.

"Ah, it's okay. I was born with it." The boys started walking away and Mouth pulled me along by my arm. The only one who noticed we were leaving was Steph and she didn't seem to mind.

We walked to the front of the restaurant and Mouth tried opening the door.

"Guys, we should just forget about it. We're not gonna find any treasure." I said as I tried to warm myself with my hands.

"Yeah." Chunk echoed.

"Shut up, Chunk." All of us said. 

"It's locked." Mouth said.

"Thank God." Chunk said.

"Wait a minute! Hey Chunk, you know I got a couple naked pictures of your mom, taking a bath. Wanna buy them?" Mouth tried to coax Chunk. It was working.

"Come on, knock it off guys!" I tried helping Chunk.

"What!" Chunk was mad. And, of course, Mouth had to go say something else.

"Real cheap." That was it. That's all he had to say. Chunk leaped for Mouth but Mouth was faster. He moved out of the way and Chunk smacked right into the doors. My hand went to my head in sympathy. The doors opened up from Chunks weight being smashed into it.

Chunk crashed to the floor and all the guys walked in, stepping right over him, saying thanks. I followed after them. Only stopping to help Chunk up. We all huddled together and started to argue about where the treasure was.

"I say it would be in the basement, if there was any treasure." I said. We continued to argue and yell at each other.

"Shut up!" Mikey yelled over us, grabbing all our attention. "We've got to get to the lowest point of the floor." I nodded my head along.

"Lowest point nothing, Mikey." I jumped as Brandon's voice came booming at us. "Let's go, now!"

"No, Brandon!" I looked at Mikey in shock. Yeah, they were brothers and they argued. Yeah, Brandon was older and bossed Mikey around. Yeah, Mikey was younger and said 'no'. But in this situation and how serious Brand was. It was surprising. 

Mikey started to back up causing all of us to. Brand steped closer and we steped back. Then, all of a sudden, Andy and Steph stormed through the doors screaming their lungs out. Everyone's attention went to them.

They ran right to Brand. Before they could say anything audible, though, a light bulb exploded. That made us all jump. I grabbed the closest thing to me. Mikey and Mouth. We all became quiet for a moment, then Steph and Andy started to explain. 

"It was disgusting, you should have seen it."

"It jumped out from the bushes. It almost killed us. I swear to God." Andy huddled into Brand.

Then Mikey interrupted. "Come on, Brand. A couple more minutes isn't gonna hurt." Then all the guys were trying to get Brand to let us explore the old resurant.

"Come on, Brand." Andy said looking up at him in a pretty seductive way. "Let em' go, as long as you stay here with me." The gang began agreeing with her and saying Brand should listen to her. 

I didn't really know where I stood in all of this. I wanted to stay with my friends and look for treasure. So I wouldn't have to move to Detroit, but at the same time I had a bad feeling about all of it. I just knew something was gonna happen. 

But none of that mattered because Brand nodded his head. And just like that the boys rumbled down the stairs. I followed after them looking around the bare stairs. Thinking about what could occur. I knew it was going to be life altering.

A/N: Hey lovelies! I had fun writing this chapter. The next one is when the real adventure starts, I can't wait! Anyways, bye lovelies hope you liked the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.4K 12
Life changed for you when you came to hell. Working at I.M.P has been a changer for you! How your life changed when all that was stripped from you Ac...
66.9K 1.1K 9
Goonies Never Say Die
44.8K 615 34
A Legacies fanfiction! Description inside, but basically a Handon, Hosie, Hizzie, Posie love.. square? #1 #hizzieau #1 #hizziefanfic #28 #hopemikaels...
114K 1.4K 17
Samantha Roberts, also known as Sammy or Bowie is the only female Goonie. She's lived in the Goon Docks her whole life and there's no place she'd rat...