Living with the Reid brothers

Por TsundereQueenDz

There is this girl named Chrissy Green. She's 17 and she'll be a Senior in high school after this summer. She... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Other Stories

Living with the Reid brothers

16.8K 310 8
Por TsundereQueenDz

There is this girl named Chrissy Green. She's 17 and she'll be a Senior in high school after this summer. She looked like Anna Kendrick. She had everything. She could dance, sing, play any sports but she is not a straight A student. If you're thinking that she's dumb...... well you're wrong cause she's just average but still passing. She does not have a best friend. She's friends with everyone. She's famous in the campus. Her family is very rich. They have lots of money in the bank and one car each family member which means they have three different cars.

What if something happens and take away the people she loved? What if she was forced to live with her mother's best friend? Well, the house of the woman who will adopt her is in California but still she lost her parents. She did not have siblings. She's an only child.

What will happen to her? Poor girl, right? She lost her parents then she'll live with strangers. I guess you're right that I am a poor girl. Yeah, I am Chrissy Green the girl who lost her parents. The girl who had everything but not anymore. They died and all they left me were money and other possessions.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

763 61 12
She was the outsider. The girl that sat at the back of the class and never raised her hand. The girl the sat alone at lunch because everyone thought...
12.4K 537 26
Kaicrye Palmers is the definite meaning of a true sweetheart with a goddess body and after her parents died when she was just seven and her big siste...
5K 177 7
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm totally winging it. (note: after writing the intro I've decided to make this story Inspired by a Do...
The Anon Por alex :)

Novela Juvenil

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...