Heartbroken *Waterloo Road!*

By _X_Sammii_X_

SEQUEL TO HEARTBREAKER. Kenadee is back at school following her ordeal but she isn't the same. She's no long... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Disclaimer

92 3 1
By _X_Sammii_X_

All I own is Kenadee-Rose Mason, Emily-Faith Mason, any other kids and the storylines. Neve Mason and her kiddies belong to Carolineeexx. Poppy Mason and her kiddies belong to StrangeDesires. Everything else belongs to Shed Media.

©️Sammii2017
Date published - 24th November 2017

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STEAL OR COPY STORYLINES OR ANY CHARACTERS. ANY ATTEMPTS AT COPYING WILL BE REPORTED TO WATTPAD IMMEDIATELY.

This will be mature. Nothing too graphic will be mentioned.

Thank you and enjoy Heartbroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 41 33
Its been over a month since Baby Amelia was born. Neve has been placed in a coma due to the amount of blood she lost during labor. Rachel thinks her...
751 24 23
Kenzie Mason is the youngest daughter of Rachel mason. She is wild and out of control and has a reputation with sleeping scout. Rachel can't seem to...
704 54 20
Megan has been a close friend of Max since he met her. They've always gotten on well. She's the only one who knows how vulnerable Max can be. Megan...
197 18 17
Esme Mason is the daughter of Rachel mason. She is young and naive. She is a newly qualified teacher. Esme got close to max Tyler as the merger happe...