Two Worlds || Han Jisung

By CrushXXX777

WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
OMG OMG OMG
14
OT9
15
16
17
18
19
I LOVE YOU ALL
20
21
I am NOT
UNVEIL
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Mental Block
31
32
33
34
35
35
36

8

7.1K 241 60
By CrushXXX777

The next few days, I stayed with my mom in the hospital. I would usually talk to her and just telling her about my day at school in hopes of her waking up. But really, "No significant changes..." was all the nurses said.

I'm probably the most horrible daughter out there. Why? I'm slowly losing hope. The hope I always had for her that she'd wake up the next day? I think so.... maybe a week later? A month? A year? I don't know.

I was just there sitting beside my mom. When my phone rang. It was Jisung.

"Hello?"

"Kiaraaa, I miss you." He whined from the other side.

This is just another reason why I realy love that derp. He's here to make me smile, well not really here beside me but, you get the message. Anyway, he's always here for me to make me smile and laugh, I'm very grateful for that.

"Wae? We were together yesterday." I chuckled.

"Well I called to tell you I won't be able to visit you and your mom for a few days..." he said. I automatically frowned. Like he's here, he laughed on the phone "Smile for me."

"Our filming is on, we were just informed we'll be going to Busan tomorrow... Aaaand i'll be busy for a while.." He said, the atmosphere now turning more serious.

I sighed. I'm just her girlfriend, I can't keep him from his dreams "Don't worry, I can manage." I smiled although he probably can' see it, i'm sure he can hear it.

"I wish you can come with me." He saighed.

"Just buy me some food okay?" I tried cheering him up and it obviously worked because his voice became happier.

"I'll buy you souvenirs! And treats!!" He cheered.

After a while of just talking, it was time for him to get back to filming. We bid our farewell and said our ILYs.

The next day's monday. I had to go to school, I already missed a lot. I could also feel my grades drop and I haven't been active in violin practices too.

So when I woke up, I immediately changed into my uniform and made a little breakfast for myself. I grabbed it and hailed a cab to the hospital.
The nurses greeted me, they were already familiar with me so I just waved and smiled before going in my mom's room. When I entered, the man who claimed to be my mom's husband was there.

I'm not stupid, I knew he's my dad. Our faces were seriously the same, even Jisung pieced everything together.

"Good Morning." I bowed.

He did too.

I went to the bathroom and put warm water on a basin and grabbed a towel. I went to my mom's bedside and wiped her gently while humming various violin compositions. It was getting to me. I haven't played ever since I bought the new violin.

"Would you like a ride to school?" The man asked.

I shook my head. "I ride the bus to school everyday, sir. I can manage today." I didn't spare him a glance. I feel nothing but coldness towards him, riding with him is gonna do nothing hut make an ice wall between us.

After I did my usual morning routine here, I kissed my mother's forehead before leaving for school.

While I was on the bus, my phone beeped, signaling a message.

From Jisung 😻😻
Good Morning princess. 😘

It made me smile AGAIN. I should be used to it by now but really, its still new to me.

To Jisung 😻😻
Good Morning Jisung. <3<3

I replied. I tuck my phone inside my pocket before getting off the bus and entering the school's gate.

People greeted me goodmorning. In which I just replied with a small smile.

I made my way to the faculty office and went to my teachers and asked for the works I missed. Let me tell you, it formed piles on my locker.
"How am I supposed to catch up..."

I just grabbed my things and went to my class.

The teacher assigned some of my seniors and some classmates to help me catch up each subject, I had to spend extra hours inside the library just to catch up on the lesson and the activities.

A senior and a classmate went with me to the library and helped me in Science, they discussed the lessons I missed in class. "So do you get it now or do you have any questions?" The senior asked me. He was really patient in helping me with the questions I had.

"Ah, yes, thank you very much." I smiled at them both. The bowed to me and told me to work hard before leaving. I sighed and put the hooks back to the shelves.

Just after I left the Library, I remembered Jisung. He's supposed to be at Busan today because of the free day the company gave them, to enjoy.

I checked my phone and there were tons of messages from him.

From Jisung  😻😻
It seems your busy. Your not replying... :(

I'm at Busan now, the boys and I are having fun! 😂😎 Wish you were here tho 😟

Text me when your free? 😘

It looked like he was enjoying there. That's nice, he needs the relaxation after the stress they've been through.

When I got home, there were two black cars parked just infront.

I had someone in mind of who it belongs to but I pray to god that its not my mother's husband.

I walked in and I was right there were three men and a woman seated in the living room. Their heads turned to me when they heard me open the door.

"Ms Lee Kiara, we've been waiting for you." The woman greeted. They all wore business clothing. The other man beside my father, I recognized as my mother's lawyer.

They made me seat in front of them.
"You're probably wondering what we are doing here." Our lawyer said.
"Well, your mother is in a coma, she's your legal guardian since you are still a minor."

The man, Hyun Ye Jun didn't look at me. It looked more like he was nervous and just staring at the coffee table.

"This man is Hyun Ye Jun, he is your mother's husband, he's gonna take custody of you until your mother wakes up or you turn legal." Our lawyer explained.

I didn't know what to make of this. He's taking custody of me? I don't even know him! He may be my mother's husband and possibly my sperm donor but he's nothing more than a stranger! "Him? My legal guardian?" I glared at them, daring them to say yes and i'd flip everything in front of me.

"Ummm.. yes. Your mother wrote down that if something happens to her, this man will take custody of you." Our lawyer slid down papers in front of me. It is indeed my mother's handwriting and signature.
"Now, you'll be living in Mr Hyun's residence until you turn 18 or until your mother wakes up."

The woman pat my shoulder. I looked at her. "Your Uniforms are already packed and so are your violins." She explained. "You don't have to bring your clothes, Mr Hyun kindly bought a new wardrobe for you. If you need something valuable, feel free to take it. We'll be heading back to the Hyun's Residence in half an hour."

I felt like a lost child in an unfamiliar place even though I lived in this house in my entire life. This strangers just barged in and just told me i'd be living in a stranger's house.... As if I wasn't going through hell already.... Why didn't my mom even tell me that she's married and why didn't he appear sooner in my life when I most needed him?

I went to my room, grabbed picture albums, my folders and folders of violin covers and compositions, my diary, my hidden bank account files and stuff. I also went to get all my mom's important documents like her passport, bankbooks and all those id stuff.

I placed all the valuables in a bag and took a moment to remember everything that happened inside this rroom the good memories and the bad.

After 10 minutes or so, I went down the living room and saw them talking among themselves. "Are you ready to go?" The woman asked me. I nodded. The man who was quietly sitting since earlier offered to carry my bag but hell no. These are valuables. So I politely declined.

Everyone stood up and walked to the cars. My mom's lawyer went to the other black car, Hyun Ye Jun, the other young guy and the woman went to the other. "Come on, let's go, darling." The woman ushered me in first before she went in after.

The young guy was in the driver seat. My mother's husband was in the passenger seat. The woman and I sat on the back.

I sighed to myself. It was already dark. The time beside the dashboard said its around 8 in the evening now.

I closed my eyes and started to think of how much my life will change from now on. "Here's a neck pillow. Rest for a while, the drive will be longer. Were gonna stop in Mr Hyun's office first." She smiled kindly. I took the pillow and sighed before falling asleep.

~~##~~

I've been messaging her since earlier. But she wasn't replying. Even the calls I tried end up in voicemail...

"You alright? You've been staring at your phone." Changbin-hyung slung his arm around my shoulders and looked at my phone. I sighed, worried about her. "Oh snitch. She must be at the hospital with her mom. Just relax. The staffs set the tables outside already. The cameras will be rolling come on." He pat my back and dragged me with him.

We started the filming again. Some of the boys and I were sneaking food into our mouth at the room while Hyunjin struggled with the fire.

We were all laughing because he was talking to the fire and telling it to calm ddown "That's the taste of fire." He laughed.

We prepared the other food, washed the vegetables and prepared the dressings.

We all ate together, it was enjoyable. For a moment, we felt like normal teenagers hanging out but really, there's a camera rolling and filming whatever we do.

"Minho-ssi has something to sah to you guys." A staff said and handed us the laptop.

The 8 of us gathered around the small screen and was watching eagerly. Chan-hyung pressed play.

Some of us were already tearing up because he was trying to smile even though we all knew it hurts.

When I heard my name from him, I blocked out all noise and just focused on him while trying to hold in the tears. "When JYP made me rap, I did it correctly because you were holding my hand. I could still remember it clearly." Some of the boys chuckled, I smiled. "This time, I messed up the lyrics... Was it because I wasn't holding your hand?"

That was the breaking point for me. I turned my back to the camera and tried to dry my moist eyes.

"Ahhhhh. It would be nicer if he's here with us." I said...

"Yeah, earlier, I asked the seller for meat good for 9 people... It automatically came out....." hyunjin said, we all looked gloomy. The 8 of us couldn't accept the fact that Minho isn't an SK any longer. But he hhimself smiled at us that time and told us to stay strong.

The filming ended soon enough. We all went back to the van. We were returning to our dorm. "So did Kiara reply yet?" Changbin-hyung asked.

I shook my head, frowning at my phone.

"Ahhh she really has you wrapped around her little finger." The boys laughed teasing me. They were all telling me she's fine and is probably just asleep but I couldn't rest easy. Something really is telling me she needs me right now.

To Kiarawr 😻😻
Kia, You there?? I bought you some souvenirs herrree! 😘😘

After some minutes, I felt my phone vibrate.

From Kiarawr 😻😻
I'll be at the Hyun's Residence...

My brows furrowed. What on earth? Isn't that the billionaire's mansion...

To Kiarawr  😻😻
Why there??

From Kiarawr 😻😻
Hyun Ye Jun, my mother put me in his custody... according to her will....

To Kiarawr  😻😻
Send me the address. I'll go there.

From Kiarawr  😻😻
Rest for today. Alright?
Tomorrow, we'll meet. 😚😚

I smiled... As long as I know she's fine, i'm fine.

To Kiarawr 😻😻
Awww. I wanted to see you now but alright. Sleep well princess 💏 ILY

See? With just that, my mood changed from zero to 999999
"Yah yah yah! Jisung's smiling!" Felix laughed, the boys took my phone and were laughing at the emojis and ILY.

"She said 'ILY you more, you derp kiss emoji kiss emoji'" Hyunjin laughed. The boys were teasing me.

"Give it back!" I cried. Theyre never gonna drop this.

"Hey send her this! 'I LOVE YOU THE MOST. I MISS YOU BABE, I WISH YOURE HERE RIGHT NOW heart emojis!!" Woojin said. Felix typed in everything while the other boys held me back.

Holy no...

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

This is soooo rushed omg.... I'm so busy with dance practice and trying to please my terror physics teacher....

I'll make sure to make the next chapter more interesting. This is just a filler, kinda.

But seriously, pray for mehhhh. 😭😭

Plz like and comment 💗
I really appreciate it. 🙆🙆💯💯🔥🔥✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.3K 58
Felix didn't get a second chance like Minho, he never got a call, so that means he never debuted with Stray Kids. So he decided to become a dance te...
257K 6.8K 22
---- "I like you Jisung. That's why I didn't tell you the truth." Your eyes still glued to the floor. "You-you like me?" He glances up at you with a...
6.2K 155 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
25.9K 800 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...