Left Unsaid.

By farzizzle

she shed thoughts of madness and words she failed to express. More

5 Daily Reminders
to : self
Note to Self
There's so much more to you than what meets the eye
Reminders
7:17 pm
Thursday night
Dear past,
Three things cannot be hidden.
wtf is going on
11.12 pm
.....
needed
Biggest Lesson
Time, Life and Desicion.
Shall we?
Twilight.
let the flowers grow
it just hurts
Silence.
a hand
can't even cry anymore
the words you need to tell yourself every single day
no one
how?
so so tired
i lied.
Being happy is the condition of accepting reality
part 29
Happy Father's Day
9.37
9.04
July 16
11.00
saturday 7.06
growth
a Lecture
her
a question
every1 read this
people with toxic friends will know
idk
now
what should i do?
bismillah get better in 2k18
😊😊
January 8
lost.
January15
friendship
5.40pm
i wish someone had told me this when i was hurting
hehe
February 5th
pls help me any1
confused
10.58 pm
I'm here
be you still
It came up in my mind
help me
okay...
February 17
i don't know
the idea of u & i
Life advice
before we went back
28 february
march 11
Lost and Found
1.48 am
Self Reminder
Untitled
7.53

how to be more kind and positive

50 5 0
By farzizzle

Being kind and positive make a huge different in our life. It’s a way to express respect to people and to ourselves. We have the power to change the way people seen some situations and help them to take better decisions and find better solutions. Take note about these 5 tips to be more kind and positive!

1. Evaluate yourself.

This is the first step you need to do. Evaluate yourself allows you to find the things you may not considered in the past. Like always says "no", like always find a “but” to avoid a situations, like always create fake problems to justify the real ones or like always search an excuse for everything. You maybe wonder “Why this is important?” It’s really important because all these things are full of negativity and in a certain way it’s a form to unrespect others and yourself.

2.Words are powerful.

You may not notice but, one kind word can transform the mood of anybody. So, in the mornings, after you wake up, go to the mirror and say to yourself how beautiful, brilliant and important you are. After this, go and say to your family that you wish them a beautiful day and you love them so much. Everyday say some kind words to the people who surrounds you, like how important they are.

3.Bad situations, positive solutions.

If you are in a bad situation, like you don’t have money or if you have problems in the school or your grades are down or someone in your life decided to leave you (A friend, a boyfriend/girlfriend) take the control about the situation and try to solve the problem in a positive way. Search for help; write the pros and contras, think about the problem and if you can solve it for yourself or if you need someone to help you. Make a list of solutions is a great way to evaluate better the situation and take better decisions.

4. Don't judge the others life.

Every person is an entire universe and you can’t judge the decisions their take or the way their think or the way their dress or the way their talk. So please, before judge someone’s life, think if you would like to someone judge your decisions or how your dress or if you’re too fat or too skinny. Every person is unique and has different points of view. Of course this doesn’t justify the bad actions, so please be careful with this point.

5. Little actions make the different!

-If you see a dog without a home, a little act of kindness like give it a pat, make a huge different! That would mean the world for him.

-If you see a homeless, a sincerely "Good morning!" or "Have a good day!" will change all his day.

-If someone of your friends is having a bad day, remember him/her that you are there for him/her, and you always will support him/her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...