The Perfect Date

By NatureProductions

| Novel | ~2017 ~ Book 1 - The Perfect Date series A charismatic man walks into a restaurant and gets serv... More

Writer's note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine

Chapter sixteen

131 8 3
By NatureProductions

( Perspective of Lucas )

Is this actually happening?

Am I actually kissing John right now?

On the inside, I'm screaming like a little excited child and I'm struggling to keep from whimpering...

"Mmph."

Never mind.

We slowly and passionately kissed each other and the only thing audible was the sound of our lips smacking each time they parted. I felt myself stiffen in my pants as John softly moaned in our kissed. My heart was beating so fast, and I felt excited.

The way John held onto me as we kissed was so delicate and soothing in a way.

I closed the door behind us as we made it to my bedroom, still kissing. I pulled back from John and stared into his eyes as I unbuttoned his dress shirt, completely disregarding if he wanted me to or not.

I untied his bow tie and threw it aside, before slowly taking off John's shirt, revealing his well-defined body. He shyly glanced away from my eyes and blushed.

I instantly felt guilty.

"We can stop..."

"No."

I smiled as he started to unbutton my pants.

He grinned at me as I slid off my pants and grabbed him by his waist, pushing him towards the wall.

I pressed my lips against his soft neck and placed kisses everywhere I could.

His skin was so warm and silky to the touch. I felt his heart beating fast under my palm as I caressed his chest.

I felt him chuckle as he held onto my neck. I explored him with my tongue, pressing my body against his as I came back up and kissed him on his lips again.

John started to grind against me as I ran my hand down his back and then to the zipper of his pants.

The pressure he applied between us turned me on and the more he rubbed against my crotch, I felt myself wanting to ravish him more.

I pulled back and John gazed at me with curious eyes.

I took his glasses and gently placed them on my night stand. Then I kissed John on his cheek, before kissing him on his forehead. He smiled and met my lips with his as I closed the space between lips faces.

I tugged at John's pants and moved my hand into his underwear, cupping him in my hands.

He let out a soft moan and sighed as I pulled his pants down. He stepped out of them and was now completely naked. He looked at me with a expression that pleaded for me not to embarrass him.

His boner was stiff as he covered his face. I moved his hands away and held them in mine.

"Try and relax."

"I've... never done this before, I'm nervous."

"I'm just as nervous as you."

I kissed his hand and he smiled.

"I'll go slower for you."

I laid him on my bed and straddled his waist as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, gazing down into his eyes. He watched every move of my fingers and bit his lip with anticipation. I took off my tie and threw my shirt aside.

I grabbed John's hand and slowly rubbed myself with his palm. I rubbed from my nipples to my abs, and then lower and lower. I could see his face redden as I slowly rubbed myself with his hand. I leaned down and kissed his from his chin, to his neck, to my his chest and then to his nipple.

I ran my kisses from his stomach, all the way down to his penis. I glanced up at John and blew him a kiss. I felt John tense as he gently grabbed my hair. John moaned and moaned and moaned and... moaned, feeling every movement of my tongue. As he started to pull on my hair more, I started to go faster.

"Oh my god," he murmured.
...

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps behind me. I had drifted off into my own little world, and I remembered that I was supposed to be washing the dishes that John and I had just eaten off of.

I instantly started playing with the dishes in the sink to make it seem like I had been washing them all along.

I felt a presence beside me as I tried to focus on anything but what I was just thinking about.

"Do you need help washing?"

John smiled at me as he was turned around, leaning on the counter beside me. His beautiful, white grin making me smile in response.

"Yea, that'd be nice."

John walked around to the other side of me and got a and started to wash it. I glanced over at him and he glanced back at me. I grabbed some soap suds and threw a cloud of it at John and watched as it latched onto his nose. I smirked as he chuckled, grabbing soap sud clouds and throwing them at me.

I expertly dodged it and flicked water at him.

"Oh really?"

He flicked some water at me and laughed as some of it got into my mouth.

"You wanna play that game huh?"

I grabbed more soap suds and threw a large cloud of it at his face. He got a face full of suds and giggled as he wiped the soap away.

"I guess I can skip that shower when I get home now."

"Who needs showers when you can have a soap sud fight."

"Right."
...

We cleaned up the rest of the dishes and John and I walked back into the dinning room.

"Do you want to go to the living room?"

"Yea, that sounds nice."

I led him into the living room and sat close beside him on the couch. There was no sound other than the tick of my wall clock. John glanced up at me with a curious look.

"Do you always look this cute," I bluntly asked.

He chuckled.

"Yes actually. Are you always this handsome?"

"Yes and no. I look especially good tonight, because I wanted to charm you."

"It worked."

"Did it?"

"I'd consider myself charmed by my standards."

"Well I'm glad my plan worked."

I smirked at John as he focused his attention on his fingers, playing with them. He glanced back up at me and gazed into my eyes as I did his.

A sort of tension between us started to grow, and I felt heat radiating from John's body as we sat close.

I was starting to grow nervous.

"You... I'm so attracted to you John. I can hardly control myself around you, you know?"

"Really?"

"Yea, it's hard just sitting here next to you and... not touching you... I just want to kiss you..."

Why did I just say that?

"Then kiss me."

I was shocked by his response and I smiled as
John glanced down at my lips.

I slowly moved my face closer to his, cupping his cheek in my hand. I felt an electrifying sensation as our lips met. I felt Johns's hands grab at my sides as our kiss began to intensify.

I felt John smiling as we kissed and I started to unbutton his dress shirt. I pushed John downward, making his back rest on the couch.

I continued to slowly unbutton his shirt as he started to tug at my zipper.

I smiled, thinking back on my daydream from earlier, thinking about how I would do everything to John that I did to him in the daydream and much more. I felt his warm, soft hands feel my abs under my shirt and I started to kiss him on his neck, giving love to every inch of it.

I unbuttoned my shirt as I started to focus my attention on a spot right below his collar bone and I bit and kissed around it.

I felt him grasp my hair and my back as I did this; I pulled back and helped him take of his shirt, his smooth skin revealed moments later. I took off my shirt and I lowered myself down to his body and kissed each of his nipples and kissed all over his chest.

I started a trail of kisses down the middle of his torso and stopped when I reached his pants. I glanced up at him, smirking as I slowly unbuttoned his pants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 4K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...
1.2M 53.7K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
151K 4.2K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
269K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...