MY BELOVED ASSASSIN

By CreativeHands4U

Can you justify ending ones life with the thought of lessening evil? What is the difference between execution... More

MY BELOVED ASSASSIN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 3

2.2K 22 0
By CreativeHands4U

Three shots….entered his head and suddenly a gush of blood flowing in the middle of his forehead , bloody red- he slowly fell off the hard cement floor- his eyes wide straightly looking at her , as if asking her to leave and move on, that he is fine….She cried watching him slowly gasp for air, his hands trying to reach her…..

Athena sat up panting….she dreamt of her father. Her adoptive Father.

She pulled her hair up and puts her face on her hands- the dream was so real.

She got up and went to her kitchen and poured herself cold water. She drank it and closed her eyes. She always dream about the same type of situation- it’s like him, saying he is fine and that she should feel fine and move on.

But she can’t, how can she move on when the only person you love and trust is murdered right infront of her face. She isn’t resting until she finds the person responsible for killing her Dad.

She promised in his grave. She knows he always said not to get revenge despite being wronged-she thought,”You’re not around here to preach old man, I can do whatever I want. I won’t stop until I find the one who has a hell to pay. I promise.”

She went back to her bed and tried to sleep but couldn’t .

She decided to watch a little tv until se fell back to sleep . It was quarter after 3 in the morning.

She has to wake up at 8 and go to the gym for her morning ritual .

That’s how she stays fit, going to the gym early and drinking a lot of water to keep her moisturized and beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1K 38
What happens when the soft girl lands right in the hands of a Psychopathic demon. Athena Sanchez is your typical sweet girl. Pretty, hardworking, so...
71.7K 2.4K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...
10.2K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
158 2 30
Ranking High #goodgirlsarebadgirls, #psychologicalthrillers, #femalevigilante. When her nearest and dearest are gunned down in cold blood, Athena v...