imagines; cth

By trashgirlsarah

title says it all. i'll try to be cute but i can't promise anything. cr: me + tumblr More

hello c:
(1) thank god, you're here
(2) lazy days
(3) senseless / smut
(4) vacation
(5) dating calum would include

(6) moving together

31 5 0
By trashgirlsarah

moving in with calum would be something like:

-you guys probably brought it up in one of the late night cuddles but more as a joke. calum would have taken it super seriously

-he probably looked up some apartments nearby while you were asleep

-he finally convinced you the other day so you two actually would be looking around at places and then you'd finally find the one you both think is perfect.

-"babe, this corner here would be perfect for the dog bed."
"calum, we don't have a dog."
"well, but we could."

-starting to paint the walls together and of course calum would be shirtless.

-"You know, you don't have to stare. You can see this whenever you want to"

-somehow paint getting in his hair and you having to spend the whole night to get it out.

-also him not listening to you and wearing his favourite clothes instead of some old ones.

-"see calum this is why I told you to not play around with that damn brush"
"I was trying to flick paint at YOU y/n and not at myself!"

-the boys being over 24/7 and not leaving you two alone.

Very short again, I'm so sorry but I'll try to write a bit more for the next few blurbs/imagines.
Hope you still liked it tho lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
229K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...