BANDHAN :Swasan and Arshi(com...

By praju2797

This story is basically about the ups and downs the brother sister will go through after they are married. It... More

Intro
Pyaara sa bandhan
My Angry Bird
A new story begins n Jealously of Sanskar
Does he have a girlfriend? ???
A NEW STORY
LAADLI intro update
BHAIYU..... UR THE BEST
What are ur views about marriage???
Teaser
The Proposal and Swara missing
New story....
Swasan in hospital and Swara's Birthday...
Misunderstanding b/w Arshi and Sanskar's self confession
A new story...
A prank and convincing their lady loves...
Proposal, confession and convincing
Tagged
Blush...Blush....
The Wedding bells are ringing...
Giving them privacy
Jalkukda.... Sanskar?
Engagement
Sangeet and Mehandi
Haldi
His confession...
Teaser
The wedding
The sweet family
First night
Arnav to shout at Swara....
Realisation hits her
I want to become bua....
U have to marry me...
Falling apart...
I hate u Sanskar...
New cover
Mysterious man revealed
Gabbar Singh
Miss u ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
Holi preparations
Holi brought them close ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Fun...
My tipsy partner
Khushi knowing the truth
Confusion ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Is it a love triangle๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I'm Swara Sanskar Maheshwari
Mysterious Person Revealed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Changed Swara ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ
Am I Really Not Ur Sister ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Dilon Ka Bandhan ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
โค๏ธโค๏ธDual Date(part A) โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Dual Date(part B)
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒžNew Year With A New Hope ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
I'm Pregnant!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Sorry
๐Ÿ’–Swasan Moments ๐Ÿ’–
A/N
Makar Sankrantik(part a)
Makar Sankranti (part B)
Arnav getting more insecure...
Important
Letting it go๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Voting
She Is Always Your Sister First!!!
Awards
Separation??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Happiness๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐ŸŽŠWedding Plans๐ŸŽŠ
Vote
Torture๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Important
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐExams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
๐Ÿ’Engagement (1)๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
Invitation (1)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Engagement (2)โ˜บ๏ธ
Note
Papa... ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
Invitation (2)
๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถSangeet๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ
Good News
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผSangeet (2)๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ’— Mehandi ๐Ÿ’—
โœ‹Haldi ๐Ÿคš
Invitation (3)
The Grand Wedding
Note
The Grand Wedding
The First Night???
I'm Your Honey And We're Going To The Moon
Epilogue

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–The Beautiful Reunion ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

2.2K 121 26
By praju2797

Slowly Arnav gains senses and the first name he shouted of was Swara......

Arnav:(wakes up with a jerk) Gudiya...

Khushi who was sitting beside him immediately goes to him and cups his face and gets teary eyed..

Khushi:(with so much of love and concern)Arnav.....

Arnav:(looks here and there and panicked)Khushi.....Doll...where is my doll????Gudiya..... Princess where are u????

Khushi:(trying to calm him down)Arnav....Listen.... Plz listen ........

Arnav:(gets up from the bed while Khushi tries her level best to stop him)Doll......

When he was about to near the door he stumbles,when Khushi catches him ....

Khushi:Arnav ,plz u need rest .....

Arnav:(pushes her with anger)No, my Princess needs me now.... I want to see her right now... (points finger to her)And u don't have any right to come in between us.... Understood...

Saying this he goes out from the room while Khushi stands there numb and only his words were revolving in her mind.... Soon she is brought back to reality hearing Arnav's screams....

She runs out to only find Arnav trying to enter Swara's room and shouting at everyone and Sanskar trying to control him....

Sanskar:Arnav plz try to understand ....Swara is kept under observation.... We can't meet her for some hours....

Arnav:(shouting)I said move out of my way.... I want to see my Doll....

In spite of all trying to stop Arnav,he pushes everyone and enters the room only to find his life, his first child and his everything lying lifelessly on the bed with a bandage on her forehead....

He stumbles seeing her and tears start forming in his eyes....He reaches her and sits near her bed on his knees and carefully caresses her face with shivering hands...

Arnav:(says with at most love and care in a low tone)Princess..... (sees her not responding) Gudiya..... I know ur angry na.... But bachha trust me... I'm only ur real brother....Ur Bhaiyu... Whatever u heard was just half truth Bachha..... U know na I can't live without u then why are u punishing me like this???? Plz get up Doll....(choking voice)Okay I'll tell u what happened that day but u have to promise me that u will never leave me ....And if u try to do anything like this then I swear I'll kill myself....(caressing her hair)

=====Flashback======

(Guys I'll give the flashback in brief )

That day when after police took Nikhil's dad, Maasi said that she knows that Swara is not his real sister.....Hearing this all are shocked and specially Arnav....

Khushi: Maasi,what are u telling????

Maasi:Khushi..This is the truth...That day I went to Arnav's study to see his property papers and I found them and something else with it..... It looked like an old file....First I opened the property papers and found that he has named all his property on Swara's name without even thinking about u or ur future.... I got very angry and then my eyes fell on the file and I opened that found some adoption papers and Arnav's name was written on that.... When I went through the papers I got to know that Arnav was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Rajput.... I felt insecure for ur future and so did all this .....

Khushi:(angry and hurt)Maasi....How could u do this????? Arnav has given me everything which a girl dreams for.... And u know that I never was interested in property and money ... But still Arnav has given me so much property that I could never think of.... Its true that his entire property is on Swaru's name but he has bought lands and farm house on my name too... But u....Swaru is so innocent maasi... but how could u play with her life????

Maasi:But I was just scared for ur future beta... And Arnav is not the real heir of Rajputs and I was just scared that Swara would snatch everything from u ....But that Singhania was playing smart with me and trying to get the whole property on his name....

Arnav:(roaring)Just shut up..... If u don't stop ur nonsense right there then I'll never think before killing u.....And yes those papers are real......

[Swara heard only till this and was shattered on knowing that the person she thought her life is not her real brother and even that he and Sanskar cheated her... and she ran away]

Arnav:Those papers are real but Gudiya is my own blood....She is my own sister because those adopton papers were of my Dad's brother who had adopted a child and coincidentally his name was Arnav..... So dare u say anything about my Doll....

Sanskar:(interrupting)And now if ur clear so plz never ever show me ur face otherwise I'll forget that u have any relationship with us.....

Khushi:(teary eyed)Maasi...plz leave...

Maasi leaves from there and Arnav consoles Khushi.....

======Flashback ends======

Arnav:(holding her hands in his palms)Princess now at least open ur eyes.... I'm sorry for not telling u about Sanskar but plz Doll understand na.... U know right ur Bhaiyu can never even think of hurting u ,then ..... I'll do whatever u'll tell but talk to me na...Plzzzz......(crying vigorously)

Sanskar and Khushi was seeing all this from the small window and were crying seeing their partners in such state...

Here Arnav senses some movement in Swara and looks up at her.... Seeing her opening her eyes he gets happy ......

Swara:(in a weak and feeble voice)Bhaiyu.....

Arnav:(smiles hearing her calling Bhaiyu)Gudiya......

And soon he engulfs her in a hug and starts crying like a small child.... Swara was also crying and tries to hug him back but due to weakness could not...

Arnav breaks the hug and cups her face and kisses her all over her face and again hugs her... Soon the door opens and Sanskar and Khushi enter with the doctor .... Seeing them Arnav breaks the hug and Khushi comes to her and kisses her forehead.... Swara was looking at Sanskar while he was looking at her with painful eyes....

Doctor:Mr.Rajput... u all stay out till I check Mrs.Maheshwari......

Arnav:(side hugs her possessively)No I'm not leaving anywhere....

Doctor:But u urself need rest as u were also unconscious...So plz u also go and rest rest....

Swara gets shocked and looks at Arnav while he assures her that he is fine... But Swara is Swara...

Swara:(weakly)Bhaiyu......Plz rest .....apko meri kasam....[U've my promise]

Arnav:(annoyed)Doll.......(she pleads him)Ok but only for one hour... I'll come back after that...

Swara:Ok...

Soon Arshi went out of the room and Sanskar was standing there at the door only..... Swara was looking at him and they share a painful eyelock....

***In Swara's ward***

Sanskar was standing at the door and Swara was looking at him with hurtful eyes....

Slowly he starts walking towards her and Swara averts her gaze from him and looks the other side....

Sanskar:(with love)Heartbeat......

Swara:(her eyes filled with tears)------

Sanskar:(sighs seeing her anger)now this is not fair.... I should be the one who should be angry and here ur getting angry.... (dramatically looks at the ceiling with folded hands) Oh god .... Look what this poor soul is going through... Where I should be angry on my angry bird for doing such stunts ,here she has become that red chilli angry bird.... Plz show some mercy on this poor soul....

As soon as he finished his dramatic prayers a pillow lands on his face and he looks startled at its source i.e. Swara who is fuming in anger....

Swara:(trying to take another pillow)U Mr. Giraffe ...How dare u ??? I'm angry bird???? Ur one anaconda..... Why should u be angry???? How does it matter to u???Who am I to u???(His face colour changes and it shows how hurt he is )U go to that Chipkali.... Ur so called best friend Kavita....(while taking the pillow her hand twists) Aaaoooowww.....

Sanskar:(rushes to her)God Swara....Just shut up....Look ur hurt urself....(caressing her hand) And what do u mean by why do I care?????Of course I care .....(and with moist eyes) U mean the world to me....

Swara:(looks at him )Why????? U said u like Kavita na.... And moreover ours was a forced marriage.... U were unwillingly tied up with me.... I'm just a burden on u....

Sanskar:(gets angry and jerks her)What do u mean by tied up?????Listen Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheshwari now u r no more Swara Rajput.... And let me clear one thing to u that this marriage is the best thing happened in my life and I was more than happy when this marriage happened ,so don't u dare question it and get one thing fit in ur pea sized brain that ur not any burden on me..... [Offo Budhhu Maheshwari itna sab kuch bol diya but when will u confess]

Swara:(innocently)Then Chipkali.....I mean Kavita.....

Sanskar:(sits on the bed and tells her calmly)it was just to make u jealous.....

Swara:(shocked)What to make me jealous??????But why???

Sanskar:(irritated)Swara are u really dumb or trying to be.....I thought that ur brain is pea sized but now I think ki u were not present when god was giving brain.... (sighs)Of course heartbeat I wanted to make u jealous so that u confess ur love to me because I Love U ...

Swara:(shouts)How dare u Anaconda Maheshwari???????

Sanskar:(nervous)Heartbeat I really Love u....

Swara:(seriously)No not that....U said I have a pea sized brain....(fuming)No u said I don't have a brain itself.....

Sanskar:(giving her a "are u serious look")Swara out of all the things I said u just heard that ....

Swara:(turns her face angrily)I'm not talking to u...

Sanskar was like where am I stuck ..... Just then Arnav comes in ....

Arnav:What happened my doll?????

Swara:(smiles seeing him) Bhaiyu......

Arnav:(goes and side hugs her and then looks at Sanskar who was seeing her like he has seen some alien) Sanskar what happened????

Sanskar:(comes out of the shock) Arnav...I don't believe this ...(Arnav looks at him questioningly)I mean I just now confessed my feelings to ur sister and she is angry on me...

Arnav:(looks at Swara)Gudiya....what happened????

Swara:(goes in his embrace while shooting draggers at Sanskar)U know Bhaiyu... This Giraffe said that I don't have brain....

Sanskar:I just said it like that.....

Arnav:(glaring him)Sanskar how dare u???

Swara: (smiles winningly)Scold him more Bhaiyu.....

Arnav:(smiles at her childish act while Sanskar is glaring her)Ok Baccha...But now u sleep and take rest... U want to go home na...(she nods her head)So in evening we'll be going.....(kisses her forehead)Love u....

Swara:(smiles)Love u too......

Swara shows attitude to Sanskar and sleeps while Arnav brings him out and moves to his ward....

When Sanskar and Arnav came out from Swara's ward Sanskar saw Arnav tensed and upset...

Sanskar:(keeps a hand on his shoulder)Arnav... What happened???? U look tensed....

Arnav:(sits on the nearby bench and palms his face)Khushi is upset with me.....

Sanskar:(confused)Upset but why????

Arnav:Its all my fault... In my pain I always ignore her and say something which hurts her.... Now also she was trying to comfort me but I again I have hurt her.... I have failed as a husband..(his eyes starts moistening) Now she is so hurt that she is not wanting to talk to me also....

Sanskar:(feels sad)I understand Arnav but now u should make it up for her and seek her forgiveness and I think I should also plan something for ur sister because instead of listening to my confession she is stuck with those stupid words of mine....

Arnav:(smiles)Yeah ur right and I can help u to impress my sister ......

Sanskar:Really .....I would really be grateful to u saale sahib(BIL) if u help me out....

Arnav:Pleasure is all mine Jijaji..... U just have to arrange a simple and a cute ,I mean a little kiddish type u know like the one in the fairy tales setup and then propose her in her prince charming style....

Sanskar:(wide eyes)What fairy tales????? (gets something)Of course how can I forget I'm planning for my little kiddo wife....(sees Arnav glaring him and gulps)

Arnav:(laughs after seeing his expressions)All the best and I want my Princess to return with a smile on her face.....(thinks)Now I have to plan something really surprising for my sweet wife...Challo Arnav babu ready to manao ur wife...

===In the evening===

Swara was getting discharged and Arshi were helping her with the things and Swara was continuously looking at the door when Ap and Dp entered making Swara happy yet a bit disappointed...

Swara:Maa....Papa.....U'r very late ....

Ap:Sorry beta but yeh tumhare dad was preparing a surprise for u so we got late....

Swara:(excited)Really papa.... plz.....plz.... tell na whats the surprise????

Dp:(laughs seeing her excitement and pinches her nose)But Shona surprises are to be secret and u know (goes near her ear and whispers a little loudly) my suprise is (Swara looks at him hopefully while Ap nodes a no) also a surprise.......

Hearing this all laugh while Swara keeps a cute pout.....

Swara:Huh not fair papa..... Bhaiyu see na.....

Arnav:(side hugs her)Princess uncle is right na... Surprise should not be told so just wait a little...

Swara:(sad)Okay....

Khushi:(goes to her and side hugs her)Baby doll waise I have a surprise for u now....

Swara:(happily)Really...... (forwards her hand)Give me fast na....

Khushi:(takes a chocolate out and keeps it on her hand)Ur favourite chocolate....

Swara immediately takes the chocolate and jumps on her and kisses her cheeks while arnav smiles looking at the two most important people of his life ... Khushi sees him but ignores him while Arnav smiles seeing his wife's angry face... Swara gets engrossed in eating chocolate and keeps staring the door....

Swara:(to himself)Why has Giraffe not yet come ???? First of all I'm angry on him and he is making me more angry... Let this Anaconda come I'll not talk to him only... (gets tensed) Did he go to meet that Kavita .... No no.... he said that he was acting na....

Her thoughts were interrupted by Arnav....

Arnav:Doll.....come lets go....

Swara:(looks at him)Okay....

***to be continued***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
213K 10.5K 18
Swasan ranking #1 "Beautiful mistake lead them beautiful relationship...." #welcome to swasan world# This will be short story
597K 27.1K 39
Peep in to know more!!