Kidnapped, Unfortunately

By Ilikebigboooks

Hayley was a freshman at NYU, following her dreams. Sure she was broke and currently living off of ramen nood... More

Part One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Part Three
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifity Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Epilogue
Thanks For Reading!!
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 1
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 2
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 3

Chapter Three

6.9K 402 322
By Ilikebigboooks

In case you didn't notice, the perspective just changed;) it'll switch from Hayley to Aileen throughout. ^^^ Watch the name at the top of the chapters!

"And that's why I'm breaking up with you," I finished.

My now-ex boyfriend was standing at the door of my dorm, looking utterly heartbroken.

His face slowly turned red, and Justin's eyes began to water slightly. "Is this because of my small-"

"No," I interrupted. "It's because you talk a lot. And if I wanted to hear about your day, I would be your therapist."

"But-but-" He stuttered. "I love you!"

"What a coincidence!" I exclaimed, a smile lighting up my face. "I love me too!"

And I shut the door.

His sniffles were loud enough to hear as I walked over and flung myself down on my sofa.

My roommate, who had watched the whole thing, smiled, and patted me sympathetically.

"It had to be done," Paige assured me. "He ate all of our leftovers too."

I sighed, but nodded. "That was the fourth breakup this year. Why do men suck?"

She thought. "Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the women who do the sucking-"

"That's enough," I interrupted.

I know I sounded a bit dramatic, but I was actually pretty upset. For some strange reason, my relationships never lasted. Was there something wrong with me? No, I was great.

Actually, my modesty could use some work.

"How do you keep your relationships?" I asked, as Paige picked up the black remote and began flipping through channels on our small tv.

She scoffed, "What relationships?"

"Ugh, now I'm annoyed," I complained. "And all I want to do is punch something."

"What a mood," she replied before settling on a channel.

Oh, great. It was Eclipse.

"NoooooOOOO," I complained. This movie was way too Edward-focused. I was more of a Jacob person myself. Werewolves are hot.

"I need a Jacob in my life," I announced."Hot Sexy Werewolf."

"Preach, sister," Paige replied.

I snuggled down deeper in the couch. "Keep in mind that Survivor comes on in a couple minutes, so we have to be ready to flip."

"On it," She said.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

We both looked at each other.

Finally, as the phone neared its last ring, I gave in.

My hand plucked the phone off of the coffee table. "Helloooooo?"

"Uh, I have a pizza for Aileen McConnall?"

"A pizza? What pizza?" I raised my eyebrows at Paige. I didn't order a pizza.

"It's paid for," The guy explained.

"Sweet!" I grinned.

Who would turn down free pizza?

Probably a smart person, but we didn't have any of those in our dorm.

Paige watched as I put the phone back down and headed for the door.

"Take the pepper spray!" She called after me.

I grabbed it off the table as I passed.

We always did this as a precaution. Where we lived, there were all sorts of wackos. Just yesterday, I had a guy throw his pants at me.

Anyways, my feet pounded down the stairs quickly until I finally reached the bottom.

A guy in hat was holding a pizza box at the entrance of our dorm, and I walked up to him.

"Bonjour," I greeted.

He caught sight of me and walked over.

I couldn't see his face under his hat, which set off alarms for me, but I was really just focused on the pizza.

"Hey," He said, walking up.

"Just give me the goods, there's no need to start a conversation," I told him, putting a hand up.

Normally I wouldn't be this blunt, but as I discussed earlier, Survivor was about to come on.

"Alright," He said nonchalantly.

As I reached the guy, I noticed that he was dressed in all black. Strange.

"Here you go," He said finally, reaching out. "Here's your pizzaaaa-AHA!"

"HEY!" I shouted.

He had grabbed my wrist with his free hand, and I was not patient today.

"LET GO!" I demanded, wrestling my arm away. "Survivor comes on in a couple minutes, I DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF TIME!"

I quickly whipped out my pepper spray and pepper sprayed the living daylights outta that guy.

"AHHH!" He cried out in pain. "THAT HURTS!"

"That's the point, idiot!" I shouted back.

I took my finger off the nozzle and turned around to run away, but he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me back. "Not so fast!"

"LET GO!" I yelled. "RAPE IS ILLEGAL!"

"No!" He protested. "I'm not raping you, I'm just going to kidnap you!"

"Oh, like I haven't heard that one before!" I shot back.

I looked around the room desperately, but he had chosen a good time to come. Most of the students were out right now. How was I going to get myself out of this one?

His grip around my stomach tightened. "I just-"

"TAKE THAT!"

"OW!"

"AND A BIT OF THIS!"

"HEY!"

I gave him one final kick to the shins, and when his grip loosened, I managed to rip myself away and I kicked him between the legs.

He let out a strained noise and crumpled to the ground, his face turning an odd shade of purple.

"That's what you get!" I told him. Then I brushed my hands together and began to walk away.

Unfortunately for me, his hand shot out and grabbed my ankle, tripping me.

I fell, right on my face.

"Ow!" I complained. "WATCH IT! That's my best feature!"

I scrambled to get up and tried to run, but the pizza guy recovered fast and grabbed me by my waist again.

Before he could take it from me, I quickly shoved the pepper spray into the one place I knew he would never look.

My underwear.

Don't judge me, desperate times!

Then I struggled against him, but he grabbed my arms and held them behind my back.

"YOU IDOIT! LET ME GO RIGHT THIS MINUTE!" I shouted, struggling wildly and attempting to stomp on his toes.

He said nothing, just began forcing me forward, toward the car.

"You won't get away with this!" I vowed, trying to resist but failing miserably. "My friends are in a gang!"

"Oh please," He scoffed, lugging me toward an ugly car parked in front of the building. "I already have."

With that, he opened a door and pushed me in.

I hit my head against the ground as he slammed the door back shut and ran around to the driver's side.

As he sat down, I lunged toward a door and tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't.

"Drat!" I cursed. Child lock! What a dirty trick.

As we drove away from the dorm, I cried out in despair, "NOOO! PIZZAAAAAAA!"

But he didn't turn around and get it. Instead, I was forced to watch my dorm, and my dinner, grow smaller and smaller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 555 49
"Please don't mind if I do this" he said and before I could comprehend what he meant I felt his lips crash onto mine. Then the world around me seeme...
8.1M 327K 45
Cassie Claire was in for quite the pickle. She and her bevy of BFFs decide to go to the store one morning, but little did she know that she was about...
17.2K 1.5K 48
Previously known as: More than just the alphas mate, One thing Callie had in mind was not to fall in love, she was more than certain, after that inci...