Mages (Yukari X Female)

By Relentlezz41

Yukari is one of those girls that is pretty mature given her age. And is jealous of boobs and swings both way... More

Ch 1 - Transfer
Ch 2 - Dialing In
Ch 3 - Panic
Ch 4 - Cuddles
Ch 5 - Sleepover?
Ch 6 - Rising
Ch 8 - Steps (Mini)
Ch 9 - Awk
Ch 10 - New Arc (Mini)
Ch 11 - Airheads
Ch 12 - All I Am
Ch 13 - Candy
Ch 14 - Parent's Day Part 1
Ch 15 - Parent's Day Part 2
Ch 16 - Parent's Day Part 3
Ch 17 - Mama Mia
Ch 18 - The Scrambling
Ch 19 - Take Me Away
Ch 20 - Morning Of Day One
Ch 21 - Osh
Time Skip
Ch 22 - Love Humps
Ch 23 - Skirt For A Day
Ch 24 - Homesick
Ch 25 - Call
Ch 26 - Settle This
Ch 27 - Dorm Hotel
Ch 28 - Foresight
Finale

Ch 7 - Official

693 23 2
By Relentlezz41

With (FN) and Yukari now dating this could cause two things. Either chaos, or just some cute stuff others would be jealous of. But when one is afraid of men with a school full of filthy boys, things just might go haywire.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Yukari seemed shy about this now but held her new girlfriend's hand down the hall. The few people who say them gasped. Yukari just happened to have that cute thing going for her. (FN) wasn't bad either. But their were so many beautiful girls in Yokai it was hard to choose. As both girls got to Nekonome's room.

"Hey Yui. Can I get a kiss before class?"

"Sure thing."

They gave each other a quick peck and swung open the door. The bell rang as their front feet reached in. Just in the knick of time for making it to class. Releasing hands and going to their seats in the back. Kurumu and Mizore gave each other a look. Both nodded and smiled at what they thought was another day at the office. Least one less to compete with. The guys in front just slumped in their seat. The words spoken were pure jealousy.

"It's not fair."

"The witch is off the table."

"She's been here a few days. I'm single for a few years."

Good point by the guys. (FN) was out of the dating pool and these guys couldn't catch a fish in a kitchen sink. So sad. Maybe if their standards weren't so high and they cleaned up their act they would actually have a date. Or two. Maybe a girlfriend but one step at a time.

A few hours later it was lunch so they could finally speak their minds. Kurumu in her succubus nature thought that she was entitled to stir the pot.

"So Yukari what's the deal? Some hot action?" She smirked.

"My girlfriend is adorable though." (FN) laughed.

Everyone just kind of took this as a shock. Well Tsukune did at least. Happy Yukari wasn't trying to smother him but at the same time amazed that she was taken. By a girl none the less. Now to protect these two from any haters, creeps, and company. Turf war could just spring at any moment.

Tsukune got his head together and breathed calmly. "So... how did this all start?" He asked.

(FN) just giggled. "She's adorable and we get along well. Homework, cuddles, and everything else. Kind of made sense. And help from the girls. Because they are just awesome. Hehe." She hugged around Yukari. "Look at her. Isn't Yui adorable?"

"Uhhh (FN)?" Asked Yukari.

"Yes Honey?"

"A little much?"

"No clings?"

"Nevermind." She turned around and hugged her girlfriend tightly.

A jealous boy walked by. Just like the two thought their would be conflict. "Hey you two." Said the boy.

"Yeah?" Pondered (FN). What's this loser's deal?

"Can you dykes take it somewhere else? It's disgusting." He then started to walk away.

"Why... I otta..."

*DING!*

The boy dropped to his knees in a hot second. "Ouchy. My friggin head." Then dropping to land on his face.

"Wait a minute... Magigirl?"

(FN) looked at her girlfriend holding her magic wand. She was giggling. "Target practice. That stupid jerk. Don't make my girlfriend unhappy. Meanie."

Kurumu laughed. "You know that's a pretty good trick when it's not being used on you."

"Thanks milk juggs." Yukari nodded.

"Now now Yui. We discussed this. Give it time. You can have mine after we study."

"I suppose." Yukari shook her head.

The others were a little concerned after that statement. They were a couple and only a few dorms apart. They were free to do... whatever they wanted really. It wasn't like a girl in a guy's dorm or vise versa. But the thing about a gay/lesbian relationship is they can share a dorm and bath together. That's what worried them.

"I better not hear lewd things spreading you two." Addressed Kurumu.

"Well least we're honest. What lovers do should be private. Right Tsukune?" Said Mizore. The irony of a stalker talking about privacy.

"Hey Ice Queen coming from you that's weird and a double standard." Kurumu glarred.

"Better me than Gin." She fired back.

"Yikes!" (FN) hide behind Yukari. "No good. No no. Me no likey."

"There there." Yukari patted her head. "We have Ruby to get him in check or she will touture him. Remember?"

"I sure hope so. He's my kryptonite."

Tsukune sighed. "An interesting character is for sure. He still hits on both Moka's here and there as well. Kurumu too. He's a dog. Typical werewolf right?"

< And something else but I won't tell Ruby. She knows it and can handle him. Although he's an enemy to women. But Ruby isn't like most women. How strong she is. >

The other Moka I met is right. It just so happens that Ruby is unique. Qualities of a perfect woman. One day I will conquer my fear. Their must be more like Tsukune. Can't just be a one in the million. With time. I can be strong.

~~~~~

Hours passed and it was club time. (FN)'s mind was racing ever since lunch. And she had the time to write this all down and go for it. Finally but at last being the first one into the club she started to right down her thoughts. (Stick around for the notes and I will explain.)

To Not Relent

(FN) (LN)

As time comes by new challenges await. No matter what age they will find you. But fate will never throw you a challenge that you cannot handle. It's about getting stronger. Learning more as you go. Fear will always be there. But looking at the people around who you care about can make you act in strange ways. When one looks into your eyes and just smiles. No words spoken as the individual just nods. You understand their words through their eyes and it hits you. The objects slip out of your hand. Skin crawls and eyes become full of fire. To toughen up. To not soften or give in to those trying to make you break. Fear will not control one if they work around it. Loophole is out of the comfort zone. More and more as it progresses. And at that point you realize. You know what you must do. Grow stronger.

Yui. I know this has been a lot for you the last few days. It's my turn to return the favor. I will get up and fight. I will do what it takes. To not only get over my fear but protect the both of us. Cause I'm sure as hell sure no bastard will get to me or my girlfriend. Challenge accepted.

~~~~~

Relent - to soften

Relentless - an unlimited amount of unstoppable energy

Relentlezz - Step up even when afriad. Protect those even though sometimes it's not worth it. Energy that cannot be stopped or at least not by any easy means necessary. Use the energy and spread it to be valuable to others. To smile after kicked in the face and smile because you still won.

That is what I believe and slowly realized through writing what I can do. Raise awareness and touch others. Now I don't care what those professors said or what others think of my writing or point of view. I will do my very best to inspire those to live happy and have sympathy for others. It's just what I do.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 312 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
702 39 26
Being rewritten [Book 1 of The Demoness's Chronicles] Alice was abandoned at the gate of the orphanage as a baby during a cold winter night. She got...
226K 8.3K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
293 7 8
Meet a girl named Kira Sugihara, one who possesses a very powerful cursed technique (but doesn't know it yet), and follow her journey of becoming a s...