bionic besties 2 | lab rats

Ann_and_Nikki tarafından

S•E•A•S•O•N• 2 your favs z & d are back with the rats!! if you haven't read Bionic Besties season 1, it's sug... Daha Fazla

Zadie//Delta
The One Where Zadie & Leo Got Trapped
The One With the Spy Fly
The One Where They Missed the Mission
The One Where Bree Was Quarantined
The One With the Robot Fight Club
The One Where Adam Got Hurt
The One With the Hibachi, Concerts, & Serious Stuff
The One Where the Rats Strike Back
The One With the Parallel Universe
The One Where Spike's Got Talent
The One Where Leo & Zadie VS Evil
The One Where They Play Putt Putt
The One With the Monster Truck
The One With the Bionic 500
The One With the Bionic Showdown
The One With the Bionic Showdown (again)
The One With the Memory Wipe
The One With the Avalanche
new coversss
The One Where Adam Upped
The One With the Llama
The One With the School Ghost
The One With the Little Brother
The One Where Bree Got Pranked
The One With the Proposal
The One With the Mission Before Christmas
The One With the Valentine's Pact
The One Where Trent Gets Schooled
The One Where They Leave

The One With Perry 2.0

271 6 0
Ann_and_Nikki tarafından

Zadie's POV:

Chase, Leo, and I had just gotten out of literature and were walking down the stairs just in time for Perry's announcement. "Morning, germ sacks! I know that you've all been complaining that the technology around here isn't quite..." He microphone kept cutting in and out. "Isn't quite..." The static sound continued, and she hit the microphone against her hand causing a high-pitched sound to go off. Everyone covered their ears. "Isn't quite...state of the art. So, thanks to yours truly, we're getting cutting edge equipment for the whole school to enjoy." Perry then called, "Jojo! Betty! Let's go, ladies! Wheel it likes it's hot!" The lunch ladies wheeled in a cart covered by a white sheet. "Behold, Mission Creek High's brand new media center!" The sheet was ripped off to reveal a TV that was probably older than my grandma.

"I don't think you can call it technology if you have to change the channel with pliers." Leo remarked.

"Why do I smell formaldehyde?" Chase asked.

"'Cause I found it on a curb outside the morgue." Perry informed. Um, is that sanitary? "I'm getting all my Christmas presents there too. Aunt Dotty's getting sheets!"

"How is this thing new?" Chase asked.

"New to you, lady face." Perry insulted.

Delta's POV:

I was standing by my locker with Adam and Bree when a new kid with an accent walked up to us. I'm pretty sure it's Irish. "Terribly sorry to trouble you, but could you help me find me locker?"

"I-I'm sorry. I don't speak leprechaun." Adam stated.

Bree laughed. "But he is fluent in doofus." She walked over by the guy and took the green sheet from him. "Oh you're right there at 324."

"Brilliant." He said, walking over to his locker. "Oh, I'm Alistair by the way. Foreign exchange student from Ireland." He introduced, shaking our hands.

"Nice to meet  you, Alistair. I'm Bree, this is my brother Adam, and this is his girlfriend, one of my best friends, Delta." Bree introduced as I waved. "Delta and I can show you around and he...can show you how to warm up a sandwich in his armpit."

"But I'm warning you. The cheese sticks are gonna get messy." Adam told him.

"Welcome to America." I smiled.

"Cheers." He tipped his hat, and walked to his locked.

"Wait a second." Adam said, pulling us to the side. New student from a foreign country? Do you know what this means?"

"That you're not the only one we'll have to speak slowly to?" Bree sassed.

"No, he's a bionic spy." Adam stated as we looked over to Alistair. Bree and I looked at Adam, crossing our arms. "Think about it. Marcus was the 'new kid' and look what happened with him. We can't take any chances." Adam sighed. "You hold him down, I'll strip him for parts."

I held Adam back while Bree said, "No, Adam, you are overreacting. Alistair seems like a nice guy." Bree waved over to Alistair, and he waved back.

"You know who also seemed like a nice guy? Marcus! Alistair's a bionic spy, and I'm gonna prove it, even if I have to learn how to speak Ireland-ish." Adam confidently said. "Del, can you teach me?"

"I think I can. but it's a pretty hard language to pick up." I joked with him.

Zadie's POV:

Perry went into one of the classrooms to retrieve a cable of some sort for the outdated technology. I stood half-way behind Chase and Leo in case something blew up. You never know what can happen.

"Okay, let's fire up the media center!" Perry said, plugging it in. I was right. It started smoking and blew a fuse, causing us to end up in the dark. "Okay, minor setback. For the record, you all look much better in this light."

"Right back at ya." I told her.

After school, Chase, Leo, and I were in the lab working on homework. "Zadie, Leo, read what's on page forty seven of your history book." Chase told us.

"I don't have a page forty seven. I have a four, a twelve, a thirty-two, and what I hope is gum on ninety-eight."

"Yeah, my forty-seven is filled with doodles of what are not scissors." I told them, looking oddly at my text book.

"This book is so old. Listen to this, chapter four, 'horse-less carriages taking over the streets of America'."

"Other schools teach on laptops and tablets." Leo started.

"Yeah, and we're reading from textbooks that warn us the British are coming." I stated. "We need to do something to bring Mission Creek High to the 21st century."

"Ooh, maybe I can help." Davenport said, overhearing our conversation as he walked into the lab.

"No!" Chase and Leo said at the same time. I remained out of this. Davenport and I have an equal love-hate relationship. I don't wanna tip the hate scale and make the balance uneven.

"What? I am a genius tech mogul. I could revolutionize your whole school. Why wouldn't you want me to help?" 

"Because every time you try to help, it starts in a good place, but then your ego takes over and ruins everything." Leo explained to him.

"That is not true. Give me one example."

"Lat week you gave me a new backpack." Oh, I know what's coming.

"You said you needed a backpack."

"A backpack..." Leo reached down and got his backpack off the floor and held it up. "Not this."

"All the guys in the office love theirs."

"Trust me, they don't." Leo bluntly told him.

"You don't get it." Chase started. "This is our school you're talking about."

"Yeah, whatever disaster you create there will affect us every day."

"Guys, I promise I won't embarrass you. This is about your school, not about me."

"Well, our school could really use the help." Chase admitted.

"Fine, but you keep that ego under control."

"Don't worry, my ego is officially checked." Davenport scoffed. Perfect timing because Davenport's phone started ringing with his ringtone being Davenport singing, 'Davenport! Davenport! Somebody wants to call Davenport!' He looked to us and saw our judgmental faces. "What? Come on, that's just catchy."

It was just a few days and the whole school had a tablet in every student's hand. It was quite impressive. Chase, Leo, and I walked into school to see Davenport running down the stairs. "Hey, guys! Check it out! Electronic bulletin boards, tablets instead of textbooks, and this is the coolest part..." Davenport lead us over to the lockers. "Check it out. By the end of today, I will have fingerprint scanners on all the lockers. we were gonna do retinal scanning, but it turns out eyeballs are highly flammable."

Davenport took Leo's thumb and put it to the locker, causing it to open and say. "Hello, Leo Dooley." Davenport and Leo stifled a laugh. "So, what do you think?"

"I think it's gonna be a lot harder to get out of when Zadie locks me inside." Leo laughed nervously.

"I only did that once, and it was because when I skipped gym class for a dentists appointment, you told everyone I was on my period and had to go home for girly things." I crossed my arms.

"I gotta hand it to you, Mr. Davenport. This is amazing." Chase complimented.

"See? I told you it would be great." He said as a metal principal Perry walked out of her office.

"Oh, and I see you gave Principal Perry a makeover." Leo stated. "I especially love what you did to her face."

"Zip it, Dooley." The robo-Perry warned.

"That's not Principal Perry; that's robo-Perry." Davenport told us. Yeah, this cannot end well. "She's a robot!"

"And she's beautiful!" Perry said, walking out from behind the robot look-a-like. They greeted how the French do and kissed each other on the side of the cheek.

"Make. It. Stop." I said, disgusted as Leo covered his eyes and Chase shook his head.

"Anyway, I designed robo-Perry so she could roam the halls, handing out detentions while..."

"I'm on a three-hour lunch break!" Perry rejoiced. "Or lurking elsewhere."

"The use of the word lurking bothers me." I stated, Chase and Leo agreeing by nodding.

"How could you do this?" Chase asked Davenport, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Simple. I, uh, took the foundations of a robot I built for private security and I re-purposed the software, and then, of course, I matched her vocal pattern." Davenport turned to just the three of us. "It wasn't easy matching the sounds of a gravel truck unloading with a bear in labor, but I got it."

"I always wanted a super cute twin sister." Perry stated. "I'm gonna buy us matching bikinis." The two put their hands on their hips and leaned in.

"And I'm gonna gouge my eyes out." I smiled.

"Shut it, Wesley!" The two yelled, simultaneously, as they hugged. "Thanks, Don." Perry went to hug Davenport.

"H-hey, uh, yeah, you're welcome." He dodged the hug. Chase and Leo pulled Davenport to the side to talk to him.

"Why would you make another Perry?" Chase asked, annoyed.

"Principal Perry said if I make her life easier, she's gonna name a wing of the school after me." Davenport laughed. Oh....that makes since.

"You sold us out just to have your name above a doorway?"

"Once again, your ego takes over and ruins everything." Leo pointed out.

"Hey, if my name on this school brings more prestige and funding because I'm so awesome, that's a win-win-win.  That's three wins! That's a Daven-win!"

Delta's POV:

We were in gym class which I oddly enjoyed. Mostly because I would just play volleyball the whole time with Bree, usually Zadie, and another girl. I was stretching with Bree when I asked Adam, "Hey, Adam, will you toss me my water bottle?"

He tossed the bottle higher than I could reach, but it didn't hit the ground when I didn't catch it. That's because Alistair caught it. "Wow." I smiled, nervously.

"I believe this is yours." He handed it to me.

"How'd you grab that so fast?" Bree asked.

Adam pushed by the both of us. " Yeah! How'd you do that?"

"Must be me quick reflexes." Alistair smiled, as Adam turned around to Bree and I and mouthed, 'he's bionic.' "Or maybe it's just the luck of the Irish!" The three of us glared softly at him. "No? No digging the Irish? I-I can do American." His voice completely changed. "I like pick-up trucks, spring break, and extra large portions. Yee-haw!"

"Wait, what happened to your accent?" Bree asked, suspiciously.

"Pretty cool, huh? It's one of me special abilities. I can sound like almost anybody: French, German, Russian!" He changed to a perfect Russian accent. "It is a pleasure to be in your country." This is exactly like Bree's vocal manipulation.

"Wow. That's pretty impressive." I complimented.

"There's plenty more where that came from, sweetheart." Alistair said in a New York accent. "Hey, someday, and that day may never come, maybe you'll do an impression for me, yeah?" He walked away, and I turned to face Adam and Bree.

"Did you hear that? He said 'special abilities'."

"I know." Bree stated.

"And that accent thing seemed exactly like Bree's vocal manipulation."

"Yeah!" Adam agreed. "But Bree's old Italian guy is much better than his."

"It really is." I also agreed.

Zadie's POV:

Robo-Perry was just as bad as normal Perry. She had a student by the arm and saying, "Keep it up, Chip Parker, and you will be in detention forever, you...searching database for insult...mouth breather."

Chase and Leo were being forced to eat in the hallway to avoid the people hating them for Davenport's invention. I was disliked, but not as much as those two.

"Great. Everybody at school hates us." Chase stated.

"Yeah, but now it's high-tech hate."

"Hey, how come you guys aren't eating in the Davenporteria?" Davenport asked as he walked out of the lunchroom.

"Funny thing. When your dad creates an even worse version of the worst principal ever, kids tend to turn on you." Chase told him as a student walked by, hitting a banana out of Chase's hands. Something everybody needs to know: I don't share food, but this time I felt bad for Chase, so I halved my croissant with him.

"Look, don't worry. I'm sure this will all blow over once kids get used to robo-Perry." Davenport comforted. "Remember when you first met Leo and Zadie?" He asked Chase. "You couldn't stand the two of them." I slowly turned, and glared at Chase the same way Leo did. Chase just shrugged. I took back the part of my croissant I gave him and angrily ate it.

"Donny D!" Perry greeted.

"Principal P!" Davenport greeted back, as the two did some sort of a handshake.

"Old people. You don't think you are, but you are."

Ignoring Leo's statement, Perry went on to say, "You are a genius."

"And you are a master of the obvious."

"Robo-Perry is amazing. I know it's only been a few days, but...do you smell that?" Perry asked.

"Moist cat food?" Chase asked.

"Chase!" I lightly hit him in the arm. "You know I hate that word."

"I was running late, I grabbed a can. I thought it was tuna! Live with it!" Perry shouted. "Fear. It's fear. And it's everywhere. It's the best smell in the world."

"I prefer crisply-minted hundreds, but whatever floats your boat, Perry bomb."

"Listen, I was telling the superintendent how wonderful robo-Perry is and he's bringing the entire school board by this afternoon to check her out. Soon, if we're lucky, there'll be a robo-Perry in every school in the district." Oh, that's not good.

"And after that, every school in America." Oh, that's definitely not good.

"Great, now kids we've never met will hate us." Leo said.

"Donald Davenport, the children's savior. I'm gonna make so much money!" Davenport said.

"And as your partner, I'll be happy to give you thirty percent."

"Well, I think you're forgetting who created this work of genius."

"Well, I think you're forgetting who's putting the deal together." Perry laughed. "Why don't we go discuss this in my office? I think a lot more clearly in my butt-massaging chair."

"I'm sorry, I blacked out after the word 'chair.'" Davenport said as the two of them went into her office. He may never return.

"So, what's this about you not liking me?" I asked, turning to Chase.

"Well, uh, you see..." He laughed nervously before standing up and darting up the stairs.

"Well, I didn't like you either..." Leo laughed, causing me to look at him. He then followed Chase and darted up the stairs. I shook my head at the two. Boys.

Delta's POV:

It was lunch and Adam, Bree, and I were watching Alistair closely, but from a distance. "Okay, before we do anything drastic, we need proof that Alistair's a bionic spy." Bree stated.

"Right, go into mission mode." Adam said, waving his hand in front of his face and changing facial expressions.

"Okay, I'll interrogate him and see if he slips up, but we have to be subtle. So let me handle this." Bree told Adam.

"Right, Go into subtle mode." Adam waved a hand in front of his face again, but this time not changing his facial expression. The three of us then walked over to Alistair. Bree and I were on one side while Adam glared at him from the other.

"So, Alistair, what brings you to America?" I asked.

"Well, it's a beautiful country and the people are...." He must've seen Adam in his peripheral vision. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" Adam repeated back to him.

"Just having a little lunch. You know, recharging me batteries." Alistair told him. Wait, recharging his batteries?!

"Oh, so you run on batteries now?" Adam walked over to where Bree and I were and got in Alistair's face again. "What's your game, mister?"

Alistair began to gather his things. "Maybe I should just take me chips and go." He got up and started walking away.

"Chips, huh? And what chips would those be? The bionic chip in your head?" Adam yelled after him. "Where are you going? Are you scared? You should be, 'cause we're onto you!" Adam calmly turned to us. "Be honest, was that too subtle?"

Bree huffed in annoyance, as I asked, "Adam, do you know what subtle means?"

"No, not really." He shrugged.

"Yep, that's what I thought." I nodded.

Zadie's POV:

Chase and Leo were determined to mess with the robo-Perry before the school board arrived. There was really no need for me to go, but I wanted to skip class, so I tagged along. Plus, I wanted to see where this would go.

"Okay, coast is clear, everyone's in class, and robo-Perry is charging. I just need to find out where Mr. Davenport put her control panel." Chase told us, as we walked closer to robo-Perry. Chase scanned her and huffed. "Hundreds, hundreds of places to choose from and he puts it...there." Under the arm. Clever, Davenport, very clever.

Leo patted Chase's back. "Have fun."

"She's a robot. How does she sweat?"

"She's a robot based on Perry. Anything is possible." I said, crossing my arms. Chase hit a few buttons and stepped back saying, "There we go. Instead of seeing robo-Perry patrolling the halls, the school board will see this..."

Robo-Perry stood up and started doing the robot dance which caused Leo, Chase, and I to have a dance break in the middle of the hall. It was a nice dance break. In my opinion, we should have them more often. Our dancing was interrupted by Davenport's panicked scream. "What did you guys do to her?"

"Tapped into her control panel and adjusted the settings." Chase bragged. "You messed with us, now it's payback time."

"No, no! Robo-Perry's original programming was for military patrol. If any unauthorized user tampers with it, it resets to factory default."

"So, reset her date and time. Big deal." Chase told him.

"The factory default is, 'search and destroy'." Davenport informed, walking over to robo-Perry. "Now it's locked in and I can't stop it!" Davenport turned around to face the robot, who grabbed him by the shoulders and said, "Threat detected. Destroy." Yeah, that's not good.

"Now, that's what you call a Daven-splat." Leo joked. Robo-Perry got even worse. She was throwing things at us; trashcans, anything she could find to destroy us. Chase and Leo were behind Davenport's shoulders, and I was behind Chase's shoulders. He's bionic. He should be able to protect me.

"Out of my way, space-wasters." The robot said, throwing a trashcan at us.

"We've got to stop her before she destroys the whole school." Davenport announced.

"What if you divert her attention?" I suggested, causing the three to look at me.

"Did she just say something that could be useful?" Davenport asked.

"I think so..." Chase mumbled. "But that could work. We could divert her attention, like Zadie said, and lure her into that empty classroom." Chase paused. "We just need some bait." Chase and I immediately looked to Leo as Leo and Davenport immediately looked to me.

"Why are you two looking at me?" I asked, stepping back.

"Why are you two looking at me?" Leo repeated, also stepping back.

"Rock, paper, scissors for it." Davenport told us. Leo and I got closer and rock, paper, scissored for it. Hmm, to my knowledge rock beats scissors, therefore, I win! I smiled, and Leo frowned, walking about five feet away and saying, "Hey, robo-Perry, over..." Davenport pushed Leo out farther. "Oh, get over there!"

"Hey, over here, buds and bolts!" Leo yelled in an attempt to sound masculine.

"Tiny threat detected." Robo-Perry warned.

"Okay, I am too big to be tiny, and too tiny to be a threat." When Leo turned back to robo-Perry, she started to chase him around the bench and then into the empty classroom. We could only imagine what was happening through the noises we heard. I am so glad I won.

"Aim for the bolts!" Davenport yelled to him. Leo slid under robo-Perry, kicking her in the back, causing her to fall into the classrooom.

"Leo, are you okay?" Chase asked.

Leo was balled up and rocking on the ground. "Boys, and Zadie, I've seen some things." His eyes were widen and I almost felt bad for the poor boy.

Delta's POV:

We were in gym class and standing by a bin of volleyballs, devising another plan. In a way, I'm beginning to think this guy isn't bionic, just has bad choice of wording. "Since your 'subtle' interrogation failed, I think it's time we try a different tactic." Bree stated.

"Or we could do exactly what we did before and hope for a different result." Adam suggested.

"No, I'm talking about a friendly game of dodge-ball." Bree said.

"Bree, there is no friendly game of dodge-ball." I told her, shaking my head. She laughed and handed Adam and me a dodge-ball. "If Alistair is bionic, his instinctive reflexes will automatically kick in."

"Okay, but if this doesn't work, he and I are gonna play a little game called truth or wedgie." Adam glared.

"Hey, Alistair!" Bree called.

"Delta, Bree, and I want to introduce you to a great American game called dodge-ball."

"Oh, that sounds lovely. How do you...." He didn't get to finish his sentence because Adam threw the ball which hit him in the stomach, taking him to the ground. "Play?"

"You're doing great, buddy." Adam told him.

"Adam, those don't look like bionic reflexes." I stated, looking at the kid curled up on the ground, but then again, Marcus did fake cry in front of all of us.

"Oh, that's because he's onto us. He doesn't want you to suspect him. So he's hiding them. This guy is good." Alistair slowly stood up, but just to be knocked down again by Adam. "You know, it's a good thing this guy is bionic, or this would really hurt."

Zadie's POV:

Chase, Davenport and I were struggling to keep the door closed. "How could you guys do this to me?" Davenport asked. "And Zadie, how could you let them?"

"Are you really asking me that question? Because if so, you have a lot to learn." I bluntly told him.

"We had to." Chase started. "You double the Perry, which double our pain!"

"Pain? You don't know pain!" Le argued, still balled up on the floor. "I am a damaged little boy."

"Look, maybe you guys were right. From now on, I will not let my ego get the better of me." Davenport said. "Which shouldn't be hard because I'm so awesome at everything." From a distance, we heard Perry walk into the school, giving the school board a tour. "Oh, great. The school board."

"The demonstration will show that Mission Creek High is the school of the future." Perry looked to Davenport. "And there's the man who's thirty percent responsible for it, Donald Davenport." Davenport stood up straight and walked over to Perry, leaving Leo, Chase, and I holding the door. At this point, I had each foot against the door frame, and putting all my weight on the door by falling back while pulling on it.

"Principal Perry!" Davenport nervously laughed.

"What's the word, Donny bird?" Perry looked around. "Uh, where's robo me?"

"Uh, she is, uh, supervising a parent-teacher conference." Davenport lied. There was a loud noise that came from the classroom. "It's not going to well."

"Well, get that beautiful hunk of metal out here." Perry told him. "I want to show her off."

"Oh, why don't we just stay out here and look at that big, beautiful hunk of...you...." The door was then ripped off, causing me to fall on the floor on my back, but luckily Chase took my arm and dragged me off the ground, and over to the stairs.

"Thanks." I mumbled, fully standing up.

"Don't mention it."

"There she is! Come give your sissy a kissy!" Perry shouted. 'Threat detected.' "Threat? I'm not threat. What are you...what are you talking about?" 'Destroy! Destroy!' "Destroy me? Oh, honey, many have tried." Robo-Perry went over to real Perry and attempted to destroy her. "I don't think so. Alright, I don't know what's going on, but you are going down, metal me!"

'No, you are going down, fleshy me." Robo-Perry warned, causing Perry to attack Perry. It was quite entertaining.

"We're not getting much of an education, but where else can you see this?" Leo asked, happily.

"Who's betting real Perry wins?" I asked.

"No way. Against a military robot?" Chase scoffed.

"Bet?"

"You're on, Wesley." Chase shook my hand.

Delta's POV:

"You guys, we've practically been torturing this kid all day. I don't think he's bionic." I stated.

"Yeah, I agree with Delta on this one. Maybe he's not bionic." Bree told Adam.

"Oh, Delta, Bree, this is America. He is guilty until proven innocent."

"No, that's definitely not it." I told him.

"One last test." He walked over to Alistair, who was headed for the door. "Alistair! Buddy! You wanna hang with Delta, Bree, and me? It'll be fun."

"You know, maybe it's a cultural thing, but my idea of fun involves a lot fewer bruises." Alistair attempted to escape, but was held back by Adam.

"Oh, Ally. Look, if you don't want people to stop picking on you, you should probably pump some iron." Adam walked him over to the weights.

"Oh, no, I'm good, really..."

"No, I really think you should." Adam argued.

"No, to be honest, I'm not much of a weight lifter."

"Oh, come on. You can do it."

"But, you know, I got some studying to do. And I should really be..."

"Stop arguing with me and just do it!" Adam shouted, lifting up the whole weight rack. Alistair screamed and ran out.

"Adam?" Bree asked.

"What?" He asked, as Bree and I motioned to the weights. "Oh. Do you think he saw?"

Zadie's POV:

The wrestling between real and robo-Perry continued. "Don, what's going on?! I don't think I can hold her much longer. She's strong. You must have given her some of my unbridled rage."

"Given up yet?" Chase smugly looked over to me, thinking he had won, but I gave him the same exact look. "Not even close." I replied.

Perry was thrown across the room and Delta, Bree, and Adam ran out of the gym. "Principal Perry! Principal Perry, you have to help me!" A new kid ran in, yelling. "Adam and..." Who knows what he was going to say because he was thrown across the room by robo-Perry and took down half the school board.

"Oh, now, she knows how to lift." Adam said.

"I see stars and yellow moons and green clovers." The new kid said, in a daze.

"Ooh, I'm hungry for Lucky Charms now." I smiled.

"That's what I was thinking!" Delta told me from across the room.

"Well, that settles that. He is definitely not bionic." Bree said, loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, but Leprechaun is still on the table."

"Mr. Davenport, how are we gonna stop robo-Perry? Since, clearly, Zadie lost the bet and real Perry didn't win." Chase said, looking to me, and also earning a glare from me.

"What about our bionics?"

"In front of the entire school board?"

"Look, we have to do something. Robo-Perry is gonna destroy the entire school!" Davenport told them, as the three prepared to use there bionics. The three didn't have to use their bionics though, because real Perry stood up, charged at her robo self, and took her down.

"There can be only one!" Perry yelled, standing up, holding the robot's head.

"Still one too many." Delta mumbled.

"Woo! I told you, Davenport!" I shouted at Chase, who was shaking his head at me. "Come on, it's pay day for Zay-day." I smiled.

Delta's POV:

The next day when we went to school, Adam, Bree, and I had decided to speak to Alistair.

"Hey, Alistair." Bree carefully greeted.

"Uh, look, about yesterday with the weight rack..." Adam began.

"To be honest, I can't really remember much about yesterday." Alistair informed.

"What? You can't?" I asked.

"No, I knocked me noggin somehow. Everything after dodge-ball's just a blur." The three of us let out a breath of relief. "Speaking of dodge-ball, I've been practicing. I've put a team together...all foreign exchange students." He walked over to students holding the blue dodge-balls in their hands. "Lads, lasses, show 'em what you got." We were then hit just like Adam his Alistair. "As you Americans like to say...you just got schooled, playas! Holla!"

Zadie then walked over to us three and asked, "What did you guys do to piss of the Irish kid?"

"It's a long story." I told her as we walked to class.

A/N: So, not the most interesting chapter in my opinion, but I hope you still enjoyed. Next up is My Little Brother...so I'm definitely going to try to add in some Delta & Adam moments.

until next time,

Ann & Nikki:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

222K 5.4K 21
Mellie Hancock was just your average highschooler. Maybe a little more than average, thanks to her intelligence. What happens when her dad loses his...
208K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
20.8K 335 33
S•E•A•S•O•N• 1 Leo and his best friend, Delta James meet Leo's new super sibs, Adam, Bree, and Chase Davenport, but when their other best friend, Zad...
55.5K 1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ni...