The One With Perry 2.0

Zadie's POV:

Chase, Leo, and I had just gotten out of literature and were walking down the stairs just in time for Perry's announcement. "Morning, germ sacks! I know that you've all been complaining that the technology around here isn't quite..." He microphone kept cutting in and out. "Isn't quite..." The static sound continued, and she hit the microphone against her hand causing a high-pitched sound to go off. Everyone covered their ears. "Isn't quite...state of the art. So, thanks to yours truly, we're getting cutting edge equipment for the whole school to enjoy." Perry then called, "Jojo! Betty! Let's go, ladies! Wheel it likes it's hot!" The lunch ladies wheeled in a cart covered by a white sheet. "Behold, Mission Creek High's brand new media center!" The sheet was ripped off to reveal a TV that was probably older than my grandma.

"I don't think you can call it technology if you have to change the channel with pliers." Leo remarked.

"Why do I smell formaldehyde?" Chase asked.

"'Cause I found it on a curb outside the morgue." Perry informed. Um, is that sanitary? "I'm getting all my Christmas presents there too. Aunt Dotty's getting sheets!"

"How is this thing new?" Chase asked.

"New to you, lady face." Perry insulted.

Delta's POV:

I was standing by my locker with Adam and Bree when a new kid with an accent walked up to us. I'm pretty sure it's Irish. "Terribly sorry to trouble you, but could you help me find me locker?"

"I-I'm sorry. I don't speak leprechaun." Adam stated.

Bree laughed. "But he is fluent in doofus." She walked over by the guy and took the green sheet from him. "Oh you're right there at 324."

"Brilliant." He said, walking over to his locker. "Oh, I'm Alistair by the way. Foreign exchange student from Ireland." He introduced, shaking our hands.

"Nice to meet  you, Alistair. I'm Bree, this is my brother Adam, and this is his girlfriend, one of my best friends, Delta." Bree introduced as I waved. "Delta and I can show you around and he...can show you how to warm up a sandwich in his armpit."

"But I'm warning you. The cheese sticks are gonna get messy." Adam told him.

"Welcome to America." I smiled.

"Cheers." He tipped his hat, and walked to his locked.

"Wait a second." Adam said, pulling us to the side. New student from a foreign country? Do you know what this means?"

"That you're not the only one we'll have to speak slowly to?" Bree sassed.

"No, he's a bionic spy." Adam stated as we looked over to Alistair. Bree and I looked at Adam, crossing our arms. "Think about it. Marcus was the 'new kid' and look what happened with him. We can't take any chances." Adam sighed. "You hold him down, I'll strip him for parts."

I held Adam back while Bree said, "No, Adam, you are overreacting. Alistair seems like a nice guy." Bree waved over to Alistair, and he waved back.

"You know who also seemed like a nice guy? Marcus! Alistair's a bionic spy, and I'm gonna prove it, even if I have to learn how to speak Ireland-ish." Adam confidently said. "Del, can you teach me?"

"I think I can. but it's a pretty hard language to pick up." I joked with him.

Zadie's POV:

Perry went into one of the classrooms to retrieve a cable of some sort for the outdated technology. I stood half-way behind Chase and Leo in case something blew up. You never know what can happen.