The One With the Spy Fly

Delta's POV:

Zadie and I were in the lab with the Davenports working on homework when Bree was disturbed by a fly.

"What is that?" She asked, swatting at it.

"Bree, relax. It's just a fly." Chase told her.

"Well why is it bothering me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?" She asked, pointing to Adam.

"Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no strikes-that's science."

Leo then walked in , laughing at Bree's fly swatting.

"You look ridiculous."

"Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you."

"Would I?" Leo asked, holding out his hand for the fly to land in.

"How'd you do that?"

"I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer."

"You can talk to flies? Ask him why bees are such jerks." Adam suggested.

"Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's spy fly. He designed it for recon missions." Chase explained, as he took a canister out of Leo's bag. "You see, the head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a track ball on this watch."

"Is there anything you don't ruin?"

Chase thought for a few seconds. "Nope. Leo, I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys."

"Well then, he shouldn't have gone to rock and roll fantasy camp." Leo stated. "Hello! You're almost 40. You can't rock anyone's fantasy."

"Can I see it?" Bree asked.

Leo took a step back saying, "Back off, handsy. It needs to charge in its fly hive. I used it all night."

"Wait, you spent all night playing with that stupid thing?"

"Well, half the night.I spent the other half editing the footage."

"what footage?" Bree asked.

"Well, now that you've asked." Leo then went over to the console and started playing a video. "I give you the best of...Bree."

It was kinda funny.

"I can't believe you, Leo!"

"Hey, it's not my fault you sleep ugly."

-At School-

I had just gotten out of class and was walking down the stairs with Bree and Leo. Leo kept messing with Bree with the fly.

"Would you cut it out?"

"Yeah, Leo's it's getting kinda old."I told him.

"I cannot believe you brought Davenport's fly to school. Now I have two little pests following me around."

"How could I not? He's my wing man." Leo joked.

"Oof, that was a bad one. Zadie's puns are better than that one. And trust me, she makes some bad puns." I said.

"Hey guys." Chase greeted, walking out of his class. He had a baby carrier with a baby doll in it. Okay. Just gonna leave it at that.

"Chase, have you been stealing from five year old girls again?" Leo asked. I noticed Zadie wasn't with them which was weird since she had that class with both of them.

"Haha, it's for health class. Each of us has to babysit a robo-baby for a night." Chase explained. The baby doll then started to cry. Just like a real baby. "Are you hungry? Yes, you are my snoogie-woogie-boogie."