Sweet Baby Sonikkuuu

By darkmagicianfan

Sonic is a baby again... What will come from it? More

Boom!
Emergency?
Baby again!
The next day
The trouble with scourge.
The news...
Let's have some fun
Plan
Rescue
The confrontation
Epilouge

Note from Author.

290 4 1
By darkmagicianfan

Thank you all for reading this. I Know it took me awhile to finish this even though it is 11 parts, not including this. What can I say? I am sort of lazy. Also I have the bad habit to start new stories and stop  working on old ones. But as of now this is finished, and I am proud to mark this one as complete. So I am glad about that, and I am sure all you readers are to.

Anyways though, thank you for reading this. It may not seem like it, but I did put a lot of time and effort into this story. So one last time, THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 15.8K 53
Belle left two long years ago to learn the ways of France with her Uncle. Upon return to the Lawrence household, in which she grew up in due to her p...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
795K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
380K 6.8K 63
Bakugou katsuki is amazing that's what everyone says but the truth ain't so pretty he actually never had a proper childhood.when I say "proper" I mea...