The trouble with scourge.

Amy sighed."I actually have seen sonic scourge but he's different..." "What do you mean different?" "Come see for yourself." Amy led scourge inside and he gasped when he saw sonic. He approached cautiously then carefully bended down and looked at him. 

Sonic  got nervous and tried hidding his face from Scourge.  Baby sonic was obviously not good with strangers, or he just remembers scourge. Scourge reached over and petted sonic's head. He then stood back up and looked at amy. "I see now... but this is bad... very bad..."  "Normally I don'the get along with sonic but I need him, especially  for what egg man is doing." "Egg man is plotting something? We could get shadow in on this, and knuckles too." Scourge sighed. "Yeah but I work best with sonic, I guess we'll  just have  to hope we can get along for what's coming."

Amy nodded  knowing that egg man must have something really bad planned if even scourge would ask for their help. Scourge decided to go so he ran off into the day. Amy was concerned about this but she put it off remembering Sonic hadn't been fed in awhile. She went to the kitchen and  started  to prepare a bottle of milk. 

Sonic hungrily drank the milk and after he finished he had a nice trail of milk  running down his chin. Amy went and placed sonic in a crib vanilla had found in storage and sonic quickly fell asleep. Amy the then went to the kitchen and picked up the phone and started to make a call, they would need a couple of friends.