Baby again!

Tails heard a faint crying as he approached the door and he knew it was coming from inside. Tails opened the door and saw Amy holding a baby who was really tiny. "Sonic is a baby tails! He has gotten smaller, egg man did this to him!" "I know, the results told me that whatever egg man has done, he reversed Sonic's ageing process, and its going to keep reversing until there is nothing left, but I have the cure, well not really a cure but something to stop the reverse aging." Tails walked over sonic who was crying. "Why is he crying?" Amy shrugged and then though for a moment. Tails picked sonic up and injected him with it and sonic gave a pained scream and then sobbing. "Sorry little guy, it's too save you."

Amy picked up sonic and held him tightly to ensure he felt safe. "Thanks tails, when it comes to this stuff you're them main hero." Tails smiled lightly and then left to go do something as he knew building a device to make sonic older would be hard and take time.

Amt tried to feed sonic a bottle but he wouldn't take it so then she tried the other way and sure enough it worked. He got busy sucking his new mom's milk then when he finished she burped him and gave him a diaper and some clean clothes.  "So little fella, you're going to be my kid for awhile huh?" She put him down and he stared up at her.

Sonic was young but how young? She should've asked tails so she knew what to do and what was needed

Sonic was young but how young? She should've asked tails so she knew what to do and what was needed. Age determined a lot of things like when to start potty training, how often they need feedings, and what kinds of food they could have. Amy sighed knowing that he could survive off her milk. Sonic was very cute and he crawled over to her feet and hugged them. Amy picked him up and he snuggled up to her and passed out.

Time skip 1 hour...

Sonic was in his crib sleeping soundly and Amy was downstairs watching some TV. All of the sudden there is a knock at the door. Amy opens it to see scourge standing there looking at her. "Scourge?! What are you doing here?" "I'm looking for sonic, have ya seen him?" Amy thought for a moment. "Not recently..." Scourge gave her a suspicious look. "Alright then, I'll be on my way, if you see sonic, tell him I need him." Amy watched scourge run off.

Amy returned to watching TV when sonic started crying. She went upstairs and into Sonic's area of her room and noticed he smelled bad. She picked him up and changed his diaper and then she put a fresh diaper on him but no clothes. She noticed he was wide awake now so she brought him downstairs and laid him a Matt in the living room. She then brought a couple of toys out and sonic happily grabbed them. Amy smiled and sat on the couch and returned to watching TV while sonic played with his toys.

At tails house.

"This looks good, maybe this will work." Tails poured some of the the this new serum on a barely developed fruit and he watched as it became ripe. "Good now then-" Just then there is knock at tails door. Tails walks over to it only to see no one there. He closes the door and then turns around to see metal sonic in front of him. "Metal sonic!" Then metal sonic raises his hand and a net shoots out trapping tails. Metal sonic then pours oil all over everything and drops about match onto it. The whole work shop ignites and then metal sonic grabs the net tails is in and drags tails off into the night.