Let Me Help You (camren agepl...

By MrsGullible

Camila is dealing with a lot and suffering from insomnia. Lauren just wants to help and take care of her. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Question about possible new chapter?
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

20.6K 392 653
By MrsGullible

God, I'm so tired, it's so late, but it's here!! The new chapter is here, and it's 8.3k words long, so probably my longest so far? (warning: no proofreading, I wrote the last 2k while half asleep...just saying!) I don't know how good it is, I had some tough times with it, but I'm so glad to be back, everyone!

We're nearly at 200k reads, and that's just crazy! So thank you all for reading, voting and commenting, you're awesome my buds!

Alright, less chitchat, more action, there you go, enjoy!

---

"Yo, Chancho! Are you even listening?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Alright, half of Camren, time for you to burst out of your love bubble. We got major stuff to talk about."

"Is it about the rumor that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are naming their kids after themselves?"

"Wow...So you were listening!"

That was far from true, but honestly it was Camila's best bet at this point. She rubbed her eyes for what felt the thousandth time this morning. She was exhausted, and Dinah's morning energy was giving her a headache. When Dinah looked back at her phone to read the article to her, she just started looking back out of the windshield of their taxi, muting Dinah's voice. Going back to touring was just as bad as she had expected and then some. At least last time, by the end of it, she had managed to get into a good schedule of sleep! Now it felt like she was back to square one all over again.

She was startled out of her thoughts by a hand being put on her shoulder. The action made her realize that she had started scratching at her arm again. She stopped right away, seeing the red marks marking it already. It was a bad habit she had picked on those past few days. Whenever she started feeling stressed out, she would get this itchy sensation in her arms, her legs or her neck. By now she was so used to it, she often times wouldn't realize she was doing it. And she sure had a lot to stress about recently.

"Mila, your arm's gonna look all red on the pictures if you keep doing this."

"Sorry."

She sent a little apologetic smile to Ally who was sitting on her other side.

"It's okay, sweetie. Are you ready for this?"

"Not really, but it's not like we have a choice, right?"

"Oh come on! We just got to talk about our tour and album, it's going to be fine! And you got me and Dinah with you!"

"...Dinah and I."

"Wow, Chancho! Lauren is really rubbing off on you...in more ways than one!"

Camila just rolled her eyes, her chest feeling a bit too tight at being reminded that Lauren wasn't with her. Since they'd been back, their manager and agents had been adamant about them not being seen together outside of concerts. Apparently, her on-stage crisis was enough of a headline without having to put the spotlight on the Camren trend. They wanted to bury all suspicions, meaning that the only interviews they were allowed to do together were the one with everyone and they weren't even allowed to sit by each other.

Just thinking about it was making her head throb more, so she started rubbing her eyes again.

"Sheesh, Mila! You and Lauser really need to slow down on your night activities, you look like you could really use a nap."

Camila was too tired to care at this point, so she stayed silent, her eyes getting lost on the view again. When that became too overstimulating too, she just closed her eyes and blocked out her surroundings. The only breach through it, was when she felt Ally's small hand cover hers, and with a sigh she intertwined her fingers with hers, trying to believe Ally's whisper of "it's all gonna be alright."

---

"So, Camila! You had a lot of things going on before starting this tour, anything you want to share with the audience?"

Wow, creative. Involving the audience so that she would feel compelled to open up? Yeah, as if that was original!

"Those past weeks were hard on my family and I, and I'm really glad we were on break and I was able to be home. It's not a luxury all of us had since we started Fifth Harmony."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for your loss. Must have been really hard, especially with what happened to you on stage on your last concert."

Camila felt like rolling her eyes at how proud the guy looked to have managed to switch back the conversation to what he really wanted her to talk about.

"Not really. I lost my grandpa, we were really close, so it would have been hard either way."

She looked back at him with a challenging look, to see if he would dare try to sway the conversation back to her accident. Sadly, their agent, who was right behind the interviewer, pointedly looked at her, his usual sign to tell her to stop being a little shit and address the issue at hand here. She had to close her eyes and take a big breath to not lose it right there and then.

"...and as scary as it looked on stage, it was just a crisis. I was able to get medical assistance right away, and now I'm feeling perfectly ready to go back to touring."

"Is it too much to ask exactly what happened?"

Yes, it was. She was not the freaking president, she didn't have to divulge her medical records! Another pointed look from her agent made her start talking again.

"Touring is demanding, we were all pretty exhausted by the end of it. My blood pressure just acted up, but I got doctors making sure I'm all good, so there's no need to worry."

"Yeah...Your bandmate Lauren Jauregui looked pretty worried that night."

This time, it's Camila who pointedly looked at their agent....except he wasn't there anymore. Questions of Lauren and her were off-limits. Their whole team had been making a point of trying to ward off any speculations about Camren since that night. They were adamant about dissipating any possible rumors about the girls being involved. That had been quite the conversation to have! Clearly, now was not the time to tell them that they were indeed together! The issue now, is that without their agent to discreetly tell the interviewer off, she couldn't really do anything but answer.

"Well...I mean..."

Her throat was getting dry, her palms were sweaty, and she could feel her heart starting to pound. What was she supposed to say?? They were not supposed to ask her this question! Sure, she had been overly stressing about this since they had started touring again, but it didn't mean she was ready for it to actually happen! Her throat was now closing on itself, it felt like she would choke any seconds now, and that made her stress even more.

"We were all really worried. It was such a chaotic moment, we were all running around trying to arrange for an ambulance and a doctor to come as soon as possible. Kudos to them by the way, they did a really great job!"

Ally's intervention seemed to do the job, and their agent was now back, yelling at those backstage with a coffee in his hand. It did nothing to calm her down, though, and she jumped when she finally registered Dinah nonchalantly pushing a glass of water toward her hand. The interviewer was staring at her, taking in her discomfort and that was only making everything worse.

"You guys do seem really close."

"Well, living together 24/7 does tend to make people close. We've been through a lot together, we're like family."

If Camila hadn't been so focused on trying to regulate her breathing, she would have been really appreciative of the death glare Dinah was sending to their host.

"So, like sisters?"

"Yeah."

"Would you agree, Camila? Are Dinah, Ally, Normani and Lauren like sisters to you?"

Camila paled at the question. Why was their agent letting this happen?

"Well, Lauren is more like a mom to us, really! She and Ally are the ones keeping us in check!"

"I sure am! Those guys always get in trouble, there was this one time..."

Dinah had deflected the question again and was glad that Ally had picked up on it. She getting worried for Camila: she was sweating, pale and her breathing seemed to be whizzing a bit. This didn't look good. She discreetly put a hand on Mila's wrist, checking her pulse like Lauren was always doing: it was throbbing. She glared back at their agent, he had to stop this mess!

"...but thankfully Lauren and I managed to not have us all kicked out!"

"What a lovely tale! So tell me Camila, would you agree that Lauren is like a mother figure to you?"

Oh no! Oh no! They knew! Did they know? How could they know? She was feeling hot all of a sudden, and her collar was feeling really tight too. Oh no, her vision was swimming now, no, no, no!! She grabbed Dinah's hand that was still on her wrist and gripped it tightly.

"Ah! Sadly, that's all we have time for today everyone, be sure to tune back in with us tomorrow..."

The second they were out of the recording studio, Camila rushed outside. Bracing herself with her hands on her knees, she tried to take deep breaths to calm down. She was so concentrated that she jumped when she felt a hand on her back.

"Sorry for that Camila, I got distracted, but I stopped it all as soon as I came back. The van is in the back, the girls are waiting for you."

Camila shrugged the hand of their agent away from her back, and started walking back to the van in silence. The agent tried to follow her, droning on and on about how sorry she was, and how it wouldn't happen again, but Camila just walked faster because it was only making it worse for some reason.

The girls smiled her way and waved for her to come sit with them, but instead she moved to the back of the van, putting on her iPod to a high volume so she couldn't be disturbed. She could feel her heart still pounding against her chest, but Lauren's sweet voice singing "You Are My Sunshine" in her ears was helping with her breathing at least.

The drive seemed to last forever, traffic was hell and they kept getting stuck in it. After a while, Camila just closed her eyes, feeling drained after such a stressful morning.

---

When she opened her eyes again, she was surprised to realize she was in her bed. She started rubbing her eyes, feeling lost and groggy.

"Take this, love."

Camila turned her head and finally noticed Lauren who was standing in front of their bunk: Lauren holding one of her pills for hypertension and a tall glass of water.

"I'm fine."

"...Just take it."

Camila was going to argue, but Lauren seemed exhausted, so with a pout she popped the pill in her mouth and chugged the glass of water. She was determined to stay in bed at first, but Lauren wasn't by the bunk anymore, and though she was annoyed, she had really missed her girlfriend.

She got up out of bed and looked around until she found Lauren sitting on the couch of the living area. She put the glass down in the sink before walking to Lauren, who opened her arms the second she saw her come her way. She dived in, settling on her lap with her head burrowed deep in the crook of her neck.

"Long day, baby?"

"I'm fine."

"You sure about that?"

Camila sighed at that.

"I just don't remember that it sucked that much. I keep telling myself to put my head back in the game, but the promotional part of it just really...sucks."

"Well it would help if our agents were not total incompetents..."

"You ripped Todd a new one?"

"More like two."

Lauren kissed her hair and they stayed quiet for a bit, just relishing in the moment. Not having to share a bus with the others was great, but their schedule was still hectic enough to not allow them much time to spend together apart from nighttime. After a bit, Camila felt the now familiar feeling of Lauren checking her pulse at her wrist.

"I'm fine."

"You're heartrate is still a bit high."

"That's because I'm with you."

"Drop the act, Princess Charming. Let's check your blood pressure, okay?"

Camila sighed again, but agreed, sitting up on the couch so Lauren could go get the BP monitor. She just relaxed back and let Lauren take of it, she knew that it was best to let her take things in charge when she was worried.

"130/80."

She hated whenever Lauren was using that tone. It always sounded like she was disappointed, and it really wasn't helping.

"That's not too bad."

"That's still not good."

"Yeah, well, I'm trying, okay!"

Lauren didn't have time to say anything before Camila was angrily going back to the bunk.

"Baby! Camila! I didn't mean...shit."

Lauren sighed and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She had to calm down, she was only making it worse. Of course, she didn't believe it was Camila's fault! She was just so mad at Todd! They were on their way back from their own interview with Mani when the girls started their own, so they listened to the interview in the car. Lauren had been so mad, Normani had had to calm her down because she wanted the driver to turn around and head to that studio to stop that massacre. What the hell was Todd paid for if he couldn't stop that kind of incident?

Her angry thoughts were suddenly stopped when she heard sniffles coming from the bunks. Her heart broke at the sound. She hated seeing Camila cry, and this time it was her fault. She rushed there.

"Baby, don't cry love, I'm sorry!"

She finally found the source of the sniffles, there were coming from one of the unused bottom bunks. She lied down on the ground beside it. She tentatively started to open the curtain of the bunk, only for it to be angrily pushed back closed with an angry "no!"

"I'm sorry, baby. Can I please come in?"

"No. You mean."

Lauren could hear her baby suckling hard on her pacifier. She looked back at their bed and noticed that Bobby and her pacifier were indeed missing. Camila had dropped hard and fast.

"Mama's sorry. Are you mad at me?"

"Uh-huh."

"You know mama's not mad at you, though, right?"

"I wasn't good."

"Of course you were good, baby! You're my good girl."

"Nu-huh, bloo' pressure's bad."

"Mama's still not mad at you. I'm mad at that interviewer and Todd for making you go through this and at me for not being able to protect you from all this mess..."

"Todd's a butthead."

"I know, baby."

"And the interviewer was a butthead, too."

"Yeah..."

"But mama's not a butthead."

"No?"

"Nu-huh."

It was stupid, but it filled her with a sense of relief. Her mood only improved when she saw the curtain open and her baby scooting back so she could fit in with her. She settled beside her, and in no time her baby was laying on top of her.

"Comfy?"

"Uh-huh."

Both girls closed their eyes, they knew that it was just the calm before the storm. Their dance rehearsal had been moved to after lunch because of the interviews, then they had to get prepared and go to the meet & greet, and then the show, of course. The only had about two hours before going back into the whirlwind of things. A whirlwind that kept them apart more often than not.

"Mama, can we play?"

"What do you want to play with, baby?"

"Magic sand!"

That pulled a smile on Lauren's face. The kinetic sand was by far Camila's favorite Little activity recently, her baby's eyes always widening in wonder whenever she manipulated it. In those moments, her baby could really forget about all the stress caused by the outside world, and Lauren lived for those moments.

"Go grab it, baby. Only one color though, we have to eat lunch too!"

She had had to yell the rest of her response because Camila had rushed out of the bunk the second mama had given her the go!

After much debate, and asking Bobby for advice, Camila finally settled on taking the purple sand. Sure, she was always playing with that one, but it didn't mean the choice was any easier! Just as she was about to run up to the living area, she heard mama greet someone. She stayed perfectly still and quiet until she recognized Mani's voice. Instead of rushing in, she grabbed the rest of her magic sand boxes first, then ran out.

"What did we say about running in the bus, little girl?"

"But we're not moving, Ma!"

"Still, no running. And I said you could take one box of sand."

"Yes. One for me, one for you, and one for aunty Mani!"

She proudly handed it to Normani. She had picked the blue one, because she knew it was the one she liked best. Her grin started fading fast, though, when she saw a sad little smile on her face instead of her usual fond one.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but we can't play..."

She heard mama walk up behind her, then felt her hand on her back, already drawing soothing patterns.

"What's going on Normani?"

Camila was puzzled. Mama and auntie were doing that thing where they talked with their eyes. It was okay if aunty didn't want to play, sometimes she didn't feel like playing either!

"Todd called us. Management wants us to go and have lunch with tonight's guest band."

Normani's heart broke watching a heart broken frown appear on Camila's face as she retreated further against Lauren's chest.

"What? It wasn't on our schedule!"

"I know, Lauren. They just called to change plans."

"Why?!"

Normani looked back at Camila, unsure of what to say, but under Lauren's persistent glare she decided to start talking.

"...Because of the interview this morning...Apparently it's already buzzing online. Paparazzis will be notified of our outing, they want to counter this morning's mess right away."

Camila frowned down on the boxes in her arms. This was unfair. It felt like she was being punished for something she wasn't responsible for. With a dejected sigh, she took out her paci, and turned back toward the back of the bus.

"I'll go put that back..."

Without letting anyone add anything to that, she quickly left the room. Lauren let herself fall down on the bench seat, rubbing her temples tiredly.

"I'm so sorry, Laur."

"It's okay, it's not your fault anyway...I just thought we could get some quiet time before going back to work."

"I know. The guys are really nice apparently. They want us to mingle with them-"

"So Camila and I can't even sit side by side, right?"

"...Yeah..."

"Great."

Camila then walked back in the room wearing her jacket and shoes.

"I'm ready. I'll go wait in the car."

Lunch was no fun. Lauren and Camila had been placed on both ends of the table, giving Lauren the perfect view on Camila's desperate face. The guest band was composed of 4 guys. They were hardly out of High school, young and naïve, and hungry for any kind of attention that might manage to get them out there. It was painful to watch them put on a show, but at least it might make the pictures convincing. The girls were all trying to keep on their fake smiles, but the tension at the table was highly tangible.

To make things worse, their agent kept sending messages to remind them to smile and interact more with the guys. The same was apparently being done to the other band, as they were becoming more and more forward.

"...So Camila, are you doing anything after the show?"

Camila just shrugged, her eyes focused on her phone instead of the blonde guy beside her. This was ridiculous! They couldn't just whore them out to perfect strangers like that! Who were they? Their management or freaking pimps?! And seriously, those boys were kids! How was she supposed to moon over them like some kind of pedophile! She looked up quickly to see Lauren glaring at the boy beside her. It distracted Camila from her anger. It was primal and irrational, but she loved seeing Lauren get all jealous and possessive. Clearly, there was no need for it, but still it made warmth bloom in her chest...and other places...

"Awesome, how would you feel about coming to party with us? Being on stage always gives me such a rush, I have to get rid of all that energy, you know..."

Okay...Maybe there was a game to play here. Screw magic sand.

"Yeah, I know what you mean!"

The guy grinned back at her. Camila was finally having some fun, she could feel butterflies flutter in her stomach, but they had nothing to do with blondie boy, here. No. It had everything to do with the glare she could feel piercing through her, coming from the other side of the room.

"Really? So like, you'll come? I mean, uh, that'd be cool..."

"I don't know, what did you have in mind?"

The guy was getting tongue-tied, his eyes glassing over as she looked up at him with a seductive smile. Lauren looked like she was going to murder him any second now. Camila wouldn't mind, the boy was relentless and immature. She could clearly see that this boys band's motto was "fake it till you make it", and it was exhausting to watch.

"Well...whatever you'd like! It's not everyday we get such a VIP join us on our post-show partying!"

That was nearly smooth. Too much enthusiasm, though.

"I don't want to disrupt your plans."

"I'm sure it'd only be for the best. Just tell me what you want, anything for you..."

He went as far as grabbing her hand and kissing it. It was pathetic, and would have probably made her roll her eyes in usual conditions, but instead her smile only turned more predatory as she finally turned to look at Lauren in the eyes. Fuck, she was hot when she was jealous! Her green eyes were dark and murderous, her cheeks were flushed, while her jaws looked like they could cut this boy as she kept flexing them, showing off their perfect shape.

Blondie apparently took her disregard and grin for some kind of bashful reaction, moving closer to her and putting his mouth closer to her ear.

"We don't have to go out with the rest of the guys. If you'd rather we could just go somewhere the two of us?"

It was the perfect opportunity. She seductively turned to face him again, bringing their face even closer.

"Oh yeah? You think you could handle it?"

The poor boy wasn't ready for this, he nervously pushed back is floppy hair (what was it with guys and floppy hair, anyway?) before giving him some kind of version of Flynn Rider's Smirk with the little eyebrow wiggle and everything. She could feel Lauren's patience about to snap right here and there.

"Hm...That's too bad..."

"Why? I'm sure I can give you the best time of your life, honey."

Okay, no. That was gross! She had to stay focused, now for the final strike! She leaned even more into him, putting her mouth by his ear to whisper:

"Surely not as good as what my girlfriend gives me, little boy."

Right after that, she heard the sound of a chair being angrily pushed back, and when she pulled away from the stunned boy in front of her, she felt a possessive hand grip her shoulder, pushing her back in her chair.

"I need to go to the restroom. Come with me, Camila."

"Oh, but surely, Lauren."

She rose from her chair with grace, and even went as far as winking back at the guy as they were marching toward the back of the restaurant.

When Lauren pushed her against the door of one of the stall, Camila felt high on a rush of adrenalin. Her heart was beating fast, her whole body was tingling, she was so ready.

***Steamy Bit***

"What was that?"

Lauren was so angry, but Camila felt no fear. No, Lauren was just so hot when she was mad!

"What are talking about, babe?"

She even pushed further, and trailed her hands along her girlfriend's goddess-like figure. Lauren wasn't amused, though. She grabbed her hands and held them to the door.

"Don't play games with me. What was that?!"

"Fuck, you're so hot when you're jealous..."

Lauren's feeling were all over the place. She'd been going crazy watching them from afar. Who did this boy think he was touching her woman like that? Putting his stupid dirty dog's paws on her? She had even seen him sniffing her hair when she was whispering to him! This was all for her! She was mad, so mad, but also so fucking aroused! Camila's chocolate orbs had turned obsidian, the flush on her face was all too familiar, and the way she was trying to push their hips together was making her go crazy.

"What was he telling you?"

"He wanted to go out tomorrow. He thought he could give me the best time of my life. Do you think he could?"

Lauren pushed her body flushed against Camila's.

"Fuck no!"

"Yeah?"

That fucking challenge in her voice, it was making Lauren's go blind with ire and carnal desires. With a snarl she attacked Camila's mouth, they were no other words for it. She bit and licked into submission the very willing mouth under hers. Camila was literally melting against her. She felt the petite girl push a leg between hers and brace herself on her shoulders. When she started grinding against her, Lauren pushed away from her lips to go bite at her collarbone, making its owner release a deep moan of satisfaction. For some reason, it only made Lauren angrier, making her rut more angrily against her.

"Such a fucking tease, that's exactly what you wanted, right?"

"Fuck...Lauren...So good..."

"Making me go mad on purpose so that I would take you right here and there, huh?"

"Please, baby don't stop!"

"You just wanted to be claimed, huh? Flirting with some guy so that I would snap?"

She bit her again, right on her shoulder. It was a harder one too, she knew this one would leave a mark so she knew better than to do it somewhere visible. Rage and pleasure were mixing together in Lauren's veins into a lethal combination. She was so close already, Camila's body against her so warm and inviting.

"You're mine, you hear me?"

"Yours, babe...Always yours...Fuck...I'm...ah-"

Lauren just had time to reclaim her lips as she felt herself fall too. Their kiss muffled their sounds of ecstasy. It felt like they were falling forever, blinded by pleasure as their bodies kept seizing and grinding, always seeking more contact as their bodies tried to fuse together. Camila broke the kiss first, panting as she let her head rest against the cool door. Lauren wasn't done though...

"Lauren!"

But Lauren was already two fingers deep in her, grinding against her again to make her the palm of her hand press against her clit again and again. Camila sagged against her, both her arms and legs giving out on the sudden rush back of pleasure. She closed her eyes, too lost in her pleasure as her hands burrowed into Lauren's hair.

"Look at me, Camila."

Just thinking about Lauren's eyes boring into hers was overstimulating, and she let out a pitiful whine was as she shook her head and clenched harder against her fingers.

"Look. At. Me."

The appeal was too grand, and Camila caved, getting lost in seconds in her darkened gaze.

"Who's making you feel good, baby?"

"Ah!...You..."

"Who else makes you feel this good?"

"Nobody else...fuck, babe!"

"Who's going to make you come?"

"You! Fuck, babe, that feels..."

Camila couldn't control her thoughts enough to finish this one. Seeing Lauren on such a power trip was one of the most arousing sight she had ever witnessed. She could feel her climax blooming again, she clenching desperately on Lauren's soaked fingers.

"Come for me, baby."

It was whispered against her lips, with Lauren's gaze still staring intensely in hers, and that was all she needed to come again. This time it didn't felt like she was falling, more like she was imploding, her whole body falling to pieces right here and there in Lauren's arms. The feeling was so strong that her mouth opened, but no sound left her throat, or maybe she just didn't hear it as everything turned silent and white. Bursts of pleasure kept shaking her as Lauren's mercilessly kept torturously moving her fingers in her. It soon became too much, and Camila tried to move back with a whine, the contact with her clit just becoming too stimulating, both achy and blissful. Lauren's kisses against her throat became softer and her hand finally started slowing down, helping her down of her high.

When Camila felt like she had the control back on her body and her breathing, she pulled Lauren's mouth against hers. Leaving three kisses on it with a happy and doppy smile. Lauren couldn't resist it. Feeling her lips on hers and those I Love You kisses finally calmed her down too.

"You're impossible, you know that?"

"That's why you love me. Where would be the fun without a little challenge from time to time?"

Lauren scoffed at that, but gently nuzzled against her face.

"That boy is no challenge, please!"

"It didn't look like you were so sure of that when you were taking me against that door!"

"I'm still very much taking you, so lose that cocky face, will ya?"

As if to show her point, she teasingly wiggled her fingers still very much buried in Camila. It made the smaller girl moan out once again, her head burrowing into Lauren's neck.

"Oh no, we're done for now, little girl. Time to go back to that table, and there better be no more flirting with floppy boy."

Camila was going to say something smart. Really, she was. But then Lauren took out her fingers and just looked at her, and just...licked them...how was she supposed to ever let them leave that stall?

***End of Steamy Bit***

Turns out, she didn't have much of a choice. Lauren never caved, just opening the door and walking them out, redressing and arranging both their hair to try to hide their "freshly fucked" looks. She reapplied some make up on the both of them at least that would give them an excuse for staying in there so long!

Just as she was about to leave the restroom, she felt Camila grab her arm. She sighed and rolled her eyes, surely by now Camila knew she wasn't going to manage to seduce her back into that stall?

"I was right."

"Right about what? Camila, this better not be a trap, I told you, we need to get out of here!"

Camila just leaned against her and whispered:

"I told him he couldn't give it to me better than my girlfriend. I was right."

With that, Camila went back to the table, leaving a gaping Lauren in her wake. She nearly got worried for a second, before remembering the non-disclosure agreements they all had had to sign before coming in the restaurant. She shook her head instead, rubbing her forehead. She really had played right into her hand, or like, even more than she thought! If the outcome hadn't been so pleasurable she might have been a bit mad, but clearly, she was all out of anger by now!

Thankfully the meal ended pretty quickly after they came back, and minus the knowing stares from the girls, nobody seemed to be the wiser. When they got back in the car they were surprised to hear the boys' manager tell them to climb in, too. They were going to go to rehearsals, and their teams had decided it made sense to have them go together. Lauren was delighted.

Floppy boy really couldn't get a hint, and at this point it wasn't even a hint, the boy had been slapped with the truth: Camila had literally told him she had a girlfriend! It nearly made her regret tidying up Camila's hair and makeup. Worst of all, the guy kept trying to get Camila's attention and following her around. Lauren was pretty sure she was going to get permanent expression lines from all the glaring and frowning she was sending his way.

Camila kept sending her desperate and remorseful looks. It felt like it was her fault, even though she had told him she was taken. She'd played the game and lost, clearly, as the guy was relentless.

"Hey Camila! Do you want some water?"

"I got my own bottle, I'm good."

"Oh! Right, yeah...Do you need a towel or something? You look hot. I mean, you look like you're feeling hot."

The worst part was that the guy had meant to make that stupid joke. He even winked. She didn't answer, just turned away and walked toward Lauren who welcomed her by gently dabbing her face with her own towel.

"How do you feel, baby? Here, have a drink."

It felt safe to have Lauren pamper her like this: gently drying her face, opening the bottle, even popping up the sport cap for her, and then discreetly checking her pulse. It was familiar and soft, exactly what she needed right now. Her morning's indignation and bratty streak were long gone by now. She just wanted some quiet time with Lauren away from the crowd. She let herself lean a bit against Lauren, her eyes clutched shut to ignore their surroundings, but the moment was interrupted seconds later.

"Guys! We need to hit the showers, we got the meet & greet in less than an hour!"

With a long sigh, she moved away. She fought hard to stop herself from tearing up. It felt like the universe really hated her today, because everything was just wrong, and she was so, so tired! Rest really felt like a faraway memory those days, or more like a mirage fading away in the sand with every step. She couldn't fathom why, things were supposed to finally be good!

"Hey, it's okay baby. Come with me."

Yeah, that's what she needed. A reminder that some things were good. Not just good, perfect. Perfect like the way Lauren gently led her to the showers with no regards for the people around. Perfect like the way she undressed her and gently pulled her under the stream of water and softly started to wash her hair. When Lauren started to wash her own hair, Camila just cuddled close. Nose nuzzled deep in the crook of her neck and eyes close to not get suds in it, she let herself melt against her.

"There, baby love. Let's relax for a bit okay?"

"'m tired."

"I know, love. Just the meet & greet and the show, and then we get two days off, remember?"

"I don't wanna..."

"Maybe I can see for us to skip the meet & greet, but we can't miss the show."

Camila sighed again. Of course she wasn't going to miss the meet & greet. Their fans were counting on them, and it wasn't fair to miss it just because she wanted to spend time with her girlfriend. Damn morale and ethics! She groaned against Lauren's neck before pulling her head back a bit.

"No, I'll do it. I'm just..."

"Not fine. I know, love. We're going to try to make it better."

That made her tear up for some reason. She felt like such a failure. She was all over the place, when really she should have been perfectly fine!

"Shh, don't get upset. It's okay, love. There's a lot going on, a lot to adjust to, it's going to take us some time to find the right balance for everything."

Camila stayed quiet, letting mama soap and rinse her up. It felt good to finally get to let go today. Once again she stayed close, hiding against her chest, as mama started to clean herself.

"Hey, little monkey, I need to clean up my front, too."

Camila whined, but after a bit, mama managed to move her just away enough for her to be able to pass her hands between them. Camila moved her head so that her forehead was leaning against mama's shoulder, her eyes now following the hands leaving suds all over mama's chest.

When Lauren started washing her chest, she realized how taut the skin under her fingers felt. The warm water both made the pressure more noticeable and soothed it somehow. Her hands stayed there a bit longer than necessary, trying to rub the uncomfortable feeling out.

"No!"

Lauren opened back her eyes, previously lost to the sensation of relief, and found her baby looking at her breasts with a heartbroken look. It didn't last long though, as she moved back forward, crouching down awkwardly, to latch on to what Lauren finally noticed to be a leaking nipple. She couldn't help a little groan as Camila expertly suckled deeply. Their morning nursing session had had to be really early and short this morning because of the radio interviews, and Camila's distress all day had only pushed her breast to want to provide for her baby. In other words, her breasts were full, and antsy to be finally emptied.

"Hey guys! I know you're still showering, but we need to get going soon!"

...Fucking Floppy boy! His voice had startled them so hard, that Camila would have probably slipped up and fallen on her butt if Lauren hadn't had the reflex to catch her. He wasn't too close, though. Lauren had led her to the changing room next to the one the girls were so they wouldn't be disturbed...and so that idiots like Floppy boy wouldn't walk in on anything. The rooms were connected by a door though, so they couldn't linger forever in there.

"It's okay, baby. He's on the other side. Come on, we need to get out now."

This time some tears leaked. It was so unfair! Just when things looked like they were finally getting a bit better, it was just taken away from her, right away! She needed this, she needed this so bad! Even as mama helped her in a towel and gently shushed her, she couldn't do anything, but let the tears fall. If not, she would have probably exploded right here and there from how overwhelmed she was feeling.

"Come on, baby. Let's go change."

Lauren grabbed her hand, letting her thumb draw soothing circles on hers, and walked them back to the other room to get their clothes. She stopped at the threshold though, her hand pulling Camila behind her. Camila was confused, because she couldn't see anything, and as much as she wanted to stop crying, fear was only making it worse.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?"

"Hey! Guys! There you are! I volunteered to come and get you, but I couldn't find you! Since your stuff was here, I figured you'd have to come back at some point! What were you doing in the other room?"

Lauren had to take a very deep breath to not go off on the kid.

"Get out."

"Oh, yeah! We need to hurry! Hey, you okay, Camila?"

"I said. Get. Out."

"But-!"

"You're in a woman changing room with two women in towels. Next time you make me repeat myself you bet I'll have our security informed."

Floppy boy paled at that, and hurried out of the room. Back in the room, Lauren turned around and pulled her baby up in her arms without a word.

"Lauren...stop..."

The miserable sniffles that followed those words only strengthened Lauren's resolved. She gently sat her baby down on the bench, and started drying her hair with her own towel. She then helped Camila into her socks and panties, before putting some underwear on herself. Camila didn't move to do the rest herself, so Lauren kept going, dressing her up completely and tying her shoes as her baby kept sniffling. She quickly finished getting ready herself, and grabbed back her baby's hand to tug her up, but she was only tugged down herself.

"Baby, we have to go."

"I want...I want to nurse please, mama."

The hesitancy and anguish in her baby's voice was breaking her heart. They both knew it couldn't happen.

"We don't have time right now, love. I'm sorry baby, but you'll nurse tonight, okay?"

She watched with agony deep brown orbs fill with tears once again, shoulder slump and fingers uneasily tugging at each other as her baby's face started to look down. She immediately lowered down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I want this too, I swear, but we don't have time. The girls are already waiting for us."

"But...but I want it."

It wasn't want. It had nothing to do with simple desire, no. They both knew she needed it. Camila needed to settle down for a bit in this crazy day, and just let go. But the impatient knocks on their door made sure to remind them that their schedule didn't' give a damn about that sort of things.

"Guys! We really got to get going!"

With yet another deep breath, Lauren walked Camila out of the room.

"Cool, you guys are ready! Hey, Camila, you look like you're feeling a bit down, wanna sit by me in the car? I give very good hugs."

Who decided getting up today was a good idea? Nope, no, this was the last fucking straw! She grabbed Floppy boy by the collar and dragged him back in the changing room. Camila watched the scene astounded. She couldn't hear any yells coming from the room, and that somehow was even worse. Nothing was scarier than an angry and quiet Lauren. Just thinking about it made her shiver a bit, she was so distracted trying to figure out what Lauren was telling him in her menacing low-voice, that she forgot her tears and concentrated fully on the moment.

When Floppy boy staggered out of the room, he looked even paler than before and slightly traumatized. He didn't even dare look at her before rushing out of sight.

"What did you tell him?"

"You don't have to worry about it. I just made a few things clear with him, he won't bother you again."

"Lauren, what did you do?"

"Come on, we're already late."

No amount of asking and pleading made Lauren spit it out. She actually never intended on telling Camila about that discussion, ever. She was just glad to be rid of that kid for the rest of the day.

A rest of the day that actually went by pretty fast. The meet & greet was a good distraction, getting to meet fans always made the media pressure feel just a bit lighter. People tended to not be as judgmental of every single thing the way media outlet wanted them to be. It helped Camila refocus on what and why they were doing this, and it fueled her enough to last until the end of their show.

When they made it backstage after their encore and farewells, the boys' band was there waiting for them to congratulate them and gush about how awesome it had been to do their opening act. All of this under the ever watching eyes of cameras and flashes documenting their tour. Lauren had a satisfied if not a bit sinister look watching Floppy boy try to avoid Camila at all costs. The kid wasn't a total idiot, at least he had some self-preservation instinct.

Once it was all said and done, Camila's patience started running out pretty quickly. She whined and begged and pouted to convince Lauren to forego showering and just go back to their bus right away, but the brunette never caved.

Turned out, it wasn't so bad, especially once Camila was put to sit on the ground and given Ducky to play with while Lauren was washing up. The little duck got a lot of cuddles and kisses as Camila hadn't seen him all day, and he had had to wait in their backpack until tonight!

Ducky had missed mama too, so Camila made sure to make him float in circles around her ankles, making figures 8 around her feet. Then Camila cleaned him up while mama was washing her hair, she made sure to not put any soap in his eyes, because it stung a lot, and Camila didn't like that. The washing up part was a little bit more annoying, because she had to get up and leave Ducky in the water, but mama's hands were soft, and she kept leaving little kisses everywhere.

Their ten minutes were soon up, and they could finally go back to their bus. Mama had dressed her in one of her big hoodies and joggers, and she had hidden Ducky in the bid pocket in the front so he wouldn't get cold on the way back to the bus, nor lonely like in the bag.

"Come on, love. Go say goodnight to everyone and then we'll go to bed."

Camila eagerly executed herself, running from one person to the next to say goodnight, giving hugs to the all the girls before rushing back to mama who was finishing her own round.

"Alright, see you tomorrow guys!"

A chorus of voices answered back different variations of the same sentiment, and Camila just tugged at her arm. It was time to go! She nearly dragged Lauren all the way to the bus, her mama laughing at her obvious enthusiasm.

The second they were inside, mama pulled her up in her arms again. She walked her to the bunks, and gently laid her down. She first handed her Bobby, Nala and her new little otter guy, before gently offering her paci. Her baby now occupied, she quickly undressed her again, helping her into a bodysuit and one of her onesie. They were going to be driving all night, and the driver has advised them to cover up as the night was going to be crisp.

"Come here, baby, let's get a bottle, okay?"

"Nooo!"

Her baby was pouting already, her chin wobbling dangerously.

"Love, you hardly anything at dinner."

"Mama, noooo! I wanna nurse!"

"Mama'll let you nurse after, okay?"

Her baby just dissolved into big sobs. She had been trying to hold on her tears all day, and that was just too much. She just wanted to nurse. She'd tried to be good all afternoon so mama would let her nurse, and now she wanted her to wait? Her desperation was soon turning into anger, little fist curling up and swinging at the mattress.

"Hey, hey, hey! None of that!"

Lauren didn't give her a choice, and just lifted her up back in her arms, swaying her soothingly.

"Mama, please!"

"I know you want to nurse baby, mama want you to nurse too, but I don't want my baby to wake up hungry during the night. How about a yogurt?"

"Mama milk."

"A banana shake?"

"Mama milk!"

Camila got so agitated that her paci fell out of her mouth. She looked distressed right away and put two of her fingers in her mouth, starting to suckle urgently again. That was the sight that finally made Lauren cave, that and seeing her baby exhaustedly rub her eyes with her little fist, still getting worked up because she didn't like sucking on her fingers.

"Okay, okay, my baby needs her nursing time."

With that, she put Camila back on their bunk, quickly getting in too, and pushing away Camila's grabby hands so that she could take off her hoodie and shirt. After that, though, she lost control on the session, as Camila pulled her own hands away from her breast, taking over the gentle massage needed to get the letdown started. As soon as white drops started to appear on her nipples, Camila latched on.

"There we go, slow down baby. Not so fast, you'll get sick."

With a guiding hand on Camila's cheek, Lauren managed to slow down a bit her famished baby. The next hour was all cooing, gentle strokes and soft humming. Camila was flush against Lauren, their legs entwined as she was dozing off, nipple still very much in mouth. They could hear the hum of the bus making its way to their next stop, the road gently rocking them into a deeply relaxed state. This was perfect. Exactly what they needed after such a day. Lauren could hear the change in her baby's breathing, how it was progressively getting deeper with time. She was about to drop any second now, and Lauren couldn't have been happier. Sleep had been really hard and sporadic recently for her baby, and some nights, even with all the goodwill in the world, Lauren couldn't put her baby to sleep before dropping herself.

The hardest task was still getting her baby to unlatch. Her breasts were getting sore from all the attention. She carefully put one of her fingers by Camila's mouth, and gently pulled to the side to break off the suction. Her baby tried to latch back right away, suckling up to nothing until mama put her spare paci in her mouth, as the other was still somewhere on the ground.

She slowly pulled her baby closer to her, unable to resist leaving little kisses on her face and hair before finally settling down. She was still shirtless, but it was fine, her baby would be her blanket if she got cold. As if to prove her right, Camila rolled over, right on top of her.

Lauren let herself be lulled by the gentle rock of the bus and Camila's soft breathing against her neck. A beautiful harmony to fall asleep to.

---

And that's it for this chapter! Hopefully you guys liked it, either way let me know in the comments (you know how much I love them :P) !

Two questions this week (well more like month with how often I'm updating these days!)

I feel like I missed out on Halloween, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so tell me about that! How was it? Do you guys celebrate it? Any funny stuff happening?

I didn't do anything for Halloween this year, but then again Halloween is not a huge thing in France! And of course, no Thanksgiving for me, but I have some really awesome memories of it from when I was in the US!

Second thing, do you guys have any suggestions for this story? I have some stuff planned, but it's always great to have ideas for scenes and stuff! So let me know what you want to see in it!

Alright, time for me to go to sleep, it's already nearly 3.30am over here! Night, guys !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
189K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
4.9K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
7.4K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...