Wattpad's Top Stories

By rugrats

Looking for a great story? Well here are some of the top stories on Wattpad. I am here to advise and review s... More

Wattpad's Top Stories
My Little Princess
SwEeT MaDnEsS
The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me
She's One Of The Boys
To Escape a Possessive Mate
The Cellar
Branded To Him
The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter Are... Dance Partners
BLUEBIRD
To Dylan
Why He Jumped

Poems by JackkDaniels

3.5K 12 2
By rugrats

Poems by JackkDaniels

Review:

The poems he has created are very powerful and moving. His poems are what I believe are the best on Wattpad. They use alot of emotion and his poems always seem to flow. He has written at least one poem which you are able to relate too. JackkDaniels poems are able to make you smile as well as cry. Overall his poems are great and enjoyable for everyone.

Comments:

"Oh my goodness, I've read almost all of your poems the past half hour and this is the first to bring me to tears. Beautifully written...", blank_pages. (Pressure)

"Amazing! Just like all your poems!! Gosh i envy you for your amazing poetry skills!!!", ForgetYesterday. (Latest Trend)

"O.O This was...horrifying beautiful :'DDD The way you wrote it... it was so dark... evil yet gentle and loving xDDDD", SweetInsanity18. (Sleep Tight)

JackkDaniels Poems:

o Sleep Tight

o No regrets

o Happy

o Secret

o For You

o + More

Interview with Author-JackkDaniels:

Me: What inspires you to write about the certain topics in your poems?

JackkDaniels: People. frowns. smiles. art. petty things that make the heart hurt. & mistakes.

Me: Have you ever considered writing something other than poetry?

JackkDaniels: Thought about starting a novel. I had some of it posted on here, but no one was interested.

Me: Oh, well then you should stick to poetry because your great at it. Anyway, do you have any advice for other Wattpad poets?

JackkDaniels:  Just never stop feeling and never stop writing.

Me: Thanks so much for your time I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Sorry everyone for not updating. It's just hard because it's not as easy as writing a story by yourself. It's quite hard to get the interviews with the authors. Hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.1K 58
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
67.6K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
240K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
246K 18.1K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...