Poems by JackkDaniels

Review:

The poems he has created are very powerful and moving. His poems are what I believe are the best on Wattpad. They use alot of emotion and his poems always seem to flow. He has written at least one poem which you are able to relate too. JackkDaniels poems are able to make you smile as well as cry. Overall his poems are great and enjoyable for everyone.

Comments:

"Oh my goodness, I've read almost all of your poems the past half hour and this is the first to bring me to tears. Beautifully written...", blank_pages. (Pressure)

"Amazing! Just like all your poems!! Gosh i envy you for your amazing poetry skills!!!", ForgetYesterday. (Latest Trend)

"O.O This was...horrifying beautiful :'DDD The way you wrote it... it was so dark... evil yet gentle and loving xDDDD", SweetInsanity18. (Sleep Tight)

JackkDaniels Poems:

o Sleep Tight

o No regrets

o Happy

o Secret

o For You

o + More

Interview with Author-JackkDaniels:

Me: What inspires you to write about the certain topics in your poems?

JackkDaniels: People. frowns. smiles. art. petty things that make the heart hurt. & mistakes.

Me: Have you ever considered writing something other than poetry?

JackkDaniels: Thought about starting a novel. I had some of it posted on here, but no one was interested.

Me: Oh, well then you should stick to poetry because your great at it. Anyway, do you have any advice for other Wattpad poets?

JackkDaniels:  Just never stop feeling and never stop writing.

Me: Thanks so much for your time I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Sorry everyone for not updating. It's just hard because it's not as easy as writing a story by yourself. It's quite hard to get the interviews with the authors. Hope you understand.