~Volturi Goddess~

By MakalaeStephens

Grace Volturi is Aro's Daughter. Kept in a tower for eight hundred years. What happens when she finds love? G... More

~Volturi Goddess~
Forks, Washington
Screwed Up!
Screwed Up!!!Part 2
Dreaming Of You
My Mate!
Before and After The Battle
Questioning Fate!
Aftermath
Remember Me
New Town! New Home!
Wonderful Night
First Day Of Highschool
Wrecking Ball
Going Back To Normal
The Ring and The Attention
My Humanity
Annoying Grace Day
Christmas Celebration
Goodbye
Volturi Revenge
Reunion
Returning To My Life
Graduation Party
Wedding Preparations
June 12th,2008 ~Wedding Day!~
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon Part 2
Back at Home
Memories of Home ~Last of the Honeymoon~
Running 4 President!
Midnight Cravings&Wolf Mama Drama
The Christmas Angels
Happy Birthday!
The Day You Left Me
Gone
Epilogue
Authors Note

Your Daddy, I'm Mommy!

1.3K 28 5
By MakalaeStephens

*** I don't own Twilight. I more or less just using the character for my own plot with Grace.***

~Grace is  8 weeks and 2 days pregnant...~

This weekend has been pure torture. Friday, I woke up from a 48 hour nap and found out that I was having TJ's baby, then I realized that after his Admission meeting, TJ and Jacob would be gone for the whole weekend. They went up to the mountains in their wolf forms to stretch since they can't walk around here like huge wolves all the time. So here I am with the best news of mine and TJ's life, but he isn't here. He won't be back until tomorrow. And I will be at school.

I can't believe that I am having a baby. I had just gotten out of the shower and changed into some clothes when I had to see something. I went back into the bathroom. Lifting up my tanktop. I examined my slightly protruding stomach. No one else could see that bump. But I know my body. And that slight bump was not there before.  I smiled, running my hand over my baby, or rather our baby. No one knows except Carlisle and Edward. I made them promise not to tell anyone else until I told TJ because he was the Father.

I pulled my shirt back down. Then I walked back to my bed. I had gotten all my makeup work Bella picked up for me all done so I was bored. And Carlisle told me that now I have to be careful because of the baby. He said that when I reach about four months I will have to stop going full time to school. I'm going to go nuts being cooped up, but he said that way I could be monitored by him. I told him we could talk more when TJ is back. I know TJ will agree with whatever Carlisle says because Carlisle is going to be my only Doctor. My hand goes over my stomach. Closing my eyes. I start humming.

Next time I open them, its 3:02 am. I didn't even know I fell asleep. That means I have to be up in 3 hours for school. Ugh! I know I won't be going back to sleep. I'm up now. I sit up. But the room starts to spin. Throwing the covers off me, I race to the toilet. Puking up everything that I ate this weekend. I sat there for what seems like a few minutes. I stand up. Washing my mouth out and washing my face off. I walk downstairs and into my kitchen. I  grabbed the cold bowl of fruit that I asked Esme for out.  I ate a few bites of everything in the bowl, but end up putting the majority of it back in the fridge.  I jump when I heard the door to the Garage shut.

I slowly opened the drawer to the knives. Grabbing one of the largest ones and held it. I tiptoed near the wall. Hearing footsteps. I jumped in front of the person. But the knife was quickly grabbed out of my hand. I started hyperventilating as I looked up to see the intruder." Your going to hurt yourself with this. Jeez what are you doing?" TJ stood there with a smirk across his lips. I blushed and tackled him in a hug." I thought you were an intruder. So I was defending myself." He just shakes his head as his arms wrap around my waist. Pulling me closer.

" I thought you weren't coming back until later today while I was at school." I muttered into his chest. TJ let me go and sighed." Well I was until I got a frantic message from my Wife telling me that I need to come home as soon as possible." He sighed. I blushed once more. Biting my lip. Oops I got carried away when I was bored and wanted to tell him the good news." Sorry. But you did need to come home. But before we get into that. How was your wolf trip?" Taking his hand. I led him over to our couch in our small livingroom.

TJ raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask what I meant." It was really good. Jake taught me somethings on hunting. We were mostly just trying to get back with nature. Jake said that when a wolf doesn't shift for so long our bones begin to hurt and we start to age. So we needed to stop that. But it felt good to be wolfed up and not care about hunters." I smiled and nodded." So tell me why I needed to come home because you sounded very weird on the message?!" I looked down. I didn't really think of how I was going to tell him.

I ran my hand through my red hair that was down my back in waves." Umm. Well I ...I kinda found out some news on Friday while you and Jacob were away." TJ raised an eyebrow. Letting me continue. "Uh..Ok Ummm. I'm kinda pregnant." I bit my lip, closing my eyes. I open one eye to see his reaction. TJ's eyes filled with several emotions, then a huge grin was plastered on his face. I opened my other eye. Squealing as TJ picked me up and spun me around. Not a good idea.

Suddenly I am pushing him away. Then running into the bathroom for the toilet. I ended up puking up the fruit I just ate. TJ was quick behind me and pulled my hair up." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sick." He handed me a wet cloth.  I wipe my mouth off. I shook my head. Sliding my butt up onto the toilet." Its not your fault. I have been having morning sickness all week. That's why I kept puking." I sighed. Looking at him. TJ leaned down and kissed me before I refused since I just puked. I didn't want him to taste my ickyness. "I can't believe we are having a baby. Does everyone else know?" He tilted his head.

I shook my head." Only Carlisle and Edward. If Edward couldn't read minds, then he wouldn't know. But no one else knows because I wanted to tell you first." TJ picked me up, careful not to make me sick again. He kissed me deeper. Wrapping my arms around him. I kissed him back. Fuck the ick, I want my kisses! TJ carried me into the livingroom.  He broke the kiss. Laying me down on the couch. He lifted my legs and sat down beside me. Then laid my legs onto his lap. TJ looked at me. I blushed. "What Tyler James?" I giggled. I loved using his full name.

"It's nothing. Just looking at my beautiful wife that is carrying my baby." He leans down and kisses me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I kiss him back. I am instantly straddling his lap. His hands grasp the ends of my tanktop, pulling it off of me. Only breaking our kiss for a second. My hands slide up under his shirt, rubbing up against his chest as I kiss him more. He breaks the kiss, running his tongue down to my neck. He began to nibble on me.  I gasp. Closing my eyes as he lowers his lips again to just above my breast.  Kissing each of them. Then nibbling on my nipples. Did I mention I wasn't wearing a bra with me tanktop? I think I forgot. My breath hitches as he takes action of flipping us where I am laying down and his is between my legs. His  head lowers, his lips touching where our baby resides.

I moan as he lowers his lips further down my body. It just feels so good. My fingers find their way into his hair. I clench fistfuls of his hair as he bites my inner thigh. I try to lean up the best I could. "Your wearing too much clothing!" I said breathlessly. I basically ripped his shirt off and threw it to the floor.  TJ chuckled. Leaning over me and kissing my lips once more. Wrapping my arms around his neck. His own fingers tug at my shorts waistband. I buck my hips up so he can pull them down."Your turn." I whisper against his lips. TJ pulled  back and pulled his off in seconds. Throwing both mine and his to the floor. His head lowers as his hands push my legs apart more. His teeth latch onto my panties, tearing them off of me. I let out a giggle. I will spare you the details from there. But lets just say what started in the livingroom, ended up ending in the bedroom.

I laid in TJ's embrace as the sun finally graced us when it's presence. His hand rested on my stomach, his thumb stroking very softly. I closed my eyes and yawned. I felt so drained. "I love you." TJ whispered before kissing the top of my head. " I love you too TJ." I pouted when he pulled away from me. But the frown didn't last because TJ pulled the sheet off me, exposing all of my naked body down to my waist. His head lowered to my stomach. He didn't lean all his weight onto the baby. Just where his head touched my stomach barely." I love you Baby Black. I can't wait to see you." He whispered to my stomach that decided to rumble just then. I giggled. His hand  came up and rubbed over the baby bump.

"Baby Black?" I ask. Tilting my head. Watching him mutter things into my stomach. TJ stopped and nodded."Yep, until we find out what the baby is. The baby's name will be Baby Black." He grinned like a donkey eating briars. I giggled once more, feeling his warm breath on my stomach. It tickled along with the little stubble he was getting from not shaving all weekend." Well Baby Black and Mommy is hungry. Can Daddy make us something to eat so we can go to school?" I puckered my bottom lip out. Knowing he was a sucker for my puppy dog pout. TJ rolled his eyes and sat up." Fine. But you aren't going to school." I raise an eyebrow." Why not?" I wasn't opposed to that. I wanted more time with him anyways. TJ kissed me." Because I want to lay with you and Baby Black in Bed for today! And school will just have to wait." I smiled. Kissing him back." Ok Daddy." TJ grinned."I like the sound of that. And I will be back with breakfast Mommy."

He kissed me once more before he got up finally.  TJ didn't even bother getting his clothes on because this was our private place to do whatever we like. And that means if TJ likes to cook in the nude. That is fine by me. I giggled. Watching him walk out of the bedroom. Ok so I perved on my husband a little. That is what wives are for. I laid back. Rubbing over our baby. TJ walked back in holding a tray full of food. My stomach grumbled at the smell of it. I sat up. Wrapping the sheet around me slightly. TJ laid the tray between us. I grabbed a piece of bacon. Starting to much on it. TJ pulled his boxers on and sat down to eat with me.

Between TJ and my pregnant self the food was gone in ten minutes.  I laid back and yawned. " TJ come lay with me." I whined. TJ chuckled. Picking up the tray and setting it on the dresser for now. He then crawled back into bed. I wrapped my arms around him. Feeling my eyes fight to stay open. I felt TJ pull me close. I couldn't fight sleep anymore. I was awake enough to hear TJ whisper something into my ear." I love you Grace.." Then I fell asleep.

~8 Weeks and five days~

I woke up with TJ kissing me. I groaned and rolled over. I knew he wouldn't give up. His arm reached under the covers and wrapped around me. He started kissing my neck.  Trying to swat him away, but failing as much a fish trying to breath out of water. TJ pulled the covers off. I shivered. Rolling back around and curling into his warmth." No Grace. Its time for you to wake up. Carlisle has to go to the hospital in like an hour. So if you want to see our baby, then we have to see Carlisle now." He muttered. My eyes open at his words and I jump up.

 Running into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I walked out minutes later in some sweatpants and one of TJ's shirts. I wasn't in the mood  to really dress up just to lounge around. I pulled my wet hair up into a ponytail." Ok TJ. Lets go." I grumbled. I was still sleepy. TJ chuckled when he walked into the room. He was already dressed before me. He grabbed my hand. Leading me downstairs and into the main house. Everyone was at school except Rose, Emmett, Esme and Carlisle.

We went straight up to Carlisle's office. Carlisle was already getting the ultrasound machine ready. "I finally got her up, Carlisle. Sorry for making you wait for the sleepyhead." TJ kissed my head when he saw me scowl up at him." Baby Black makes me tired. I can't help it." I stuck my tongue out at him. TJ just shook his head. I think even Carlisle had to hold in a laugh. I sighed as I hopped onto the examination table. Carlisle lifted my shirt to just above my breast. " This gel is going to be cold, Grace. But it won't bother you to much." Carlisle instructed as he pulled out a tube of blue goo. Squirting some on top of my belly. I shivered slightly, but stopped as it warmed against my skin. Carlisle picked up something that was connected to the machine that would let us see the baby.

I grabbed TJ's hand and squeezed it. Watching Carlisle turn on the black screen. He pressed the thing in his hand that looked like a remote onto my stomach. I bit my lip. Tears filled my eyes as a small and steady thumping filled the room.  Carlisle pointed at the screen after moving the remote a little bit."That little blob right there is your baby." He smiled. Tears fell from my eyes quicker than I could catch them. I glanced up at TJ and  saw he was crying too. I squeezed his hand." That's our baby, TJ." I muttered. TJ leaned down and kissed my head." Yea Grace. Our little Baby Black." Carlisle printed out a few copies of Baby Black's first picture. I cleaned off my stomach. Looking over at TJ. He was spinning in Carlisle's office chair  while looking at Baby Black. I smiled. Hugging Carlisle before he left for work.

I walked around the desk and sat in TJ's lap. His hand went to my stomach. I leaned down and kissed him." I love you." I whisper against his lips. "I love you too." He mutters back. I grab his hand. Pulling him up onto his feet. I dragged him downstairs into the kitchen." I thought I good way to tell everyone is to put a copy of Baby Black's picture on the fridge. Someone will definitely see this." I giggle as I place a magnet on the picture. Taking a sharpie that was just randomly laying around. I wrote out 'Baby Black' onto the ultrasound picture. TJ wrapped his arms around me. Kissing my cheek. His hands rubbed my stomach. "Since you don't have to go to school every week, I suggest you need some bedrest." I shake my head." No I don't. I am not that far along, Tyler James Black." Turning around. I wrap my arms around him. Kissing him." Do I have to make you go to bed?" I looked him in the eyes. Shrugging and giggling. I pull away from him.

"You gotta catch me first, Mister!" Shaking a finger at him and smirked. I turned around and ran out of the kitchen. I heard TJ curse himself and start running after me. I squealed. I ran outside, into the yard. I glanced back at TJ. He was suddenly behind me. Wrapping his arms around me. I giggled as he swept me off my feet. I curled into him. TJ kissed me. Carrying me inside our garage and into our private home. I squealed when he dropped me onto our bed.  TJ looked down at me as he pulled his shirt off. I smirked. Sitting up I took off the shirt I was wearing and pulled him down on top of me.

*** Awww This chapter made me so happy. You got to see a sneak peak of their pregnancy just starting out. And Baby Black! Isn't that a cute name for the baby? Well for now. What do you think the baby will be? Comment! Give me a gender and a name! Who ever gives me the idea for Baby Black will have the chapter dedicated to them. And please vote! I love all my readers. And I really want to know how you like Grace's story!***

 P.S. There is the ultrasound at the side of this chapter! And the song is for TJ and Grace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.3K 10
You should all know how Twilight goes where Bella falls in love with a cold one and in the end they are together. Well this is a whole different stor...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
57.1K 1.8K 23
Shaera is the commander of Hybern's armies, a battle strategist, bringer of death, and the embodiment of darkness itself. Sh-ai-ra Slow burn, enemie...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.