The Salvatore Family

by_anavi tarafından

After the wedding and becoming a queen her life changes completely. Since she's in the castle, nothing good h... Daha Fazla

♛ The Salvatore Family ♛
Chapter 1: Your Happily Ever After
Chapter 2: You Have No Idea Who I Am
Chapter 3: I Know That Girl
Chapter 4: On Your Side, No Matter What
Chapter 5: It Hasn't Even Begun
Chapter 6: Mr. and Mrs.Salvatore
Chapter 7: Don't Worry, Bonnie.
Chapter 8: I Love To Annoy Her
Chapter 9: Gorgeous!
Chapter 10: Following Us
Chapter 11: You Will See Me Again
Chapter 12: I'm Following You
Chapter 13: Not Your Fault
Chapter 14: It's Not That Bad
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: We Should Go Home
Chapter 17: True Love
Chapter 18: Who The Hell Is She?
Chapter 19: You've Ruined My Life
Chapter 20: Keep It A Secret
Chapter 21: Special Girl
Chapter 22: It's Meant To Be
Chapter 23: Nothing Is Going To Happen To You
Chapter 24: Take Me Home
Chapter 25: I Forgive You
Chapter 26: I'll Be Safe With Him
Chapter 27: My Sarcastic King
Chapter 28: Attempt Suicide
Chapter 29: Secret Lover
Chapter 31: Everything That You Needed
Chapter 32: The Walls Have Ears
Chapter 33: Able To Stop
Chapter 34: You're Going To Hell
Chapter 35: Pregnancy
Chapter 36: You're No Fun
Chapter 37: Mommy & Daddy
Chapter 38: She's Not You
Chapter 39: I Promise
Chapter 40: You're Free
Chapter 41: Where's The Fun In That?
Chapter 42: Beautiful
Chapter 43: Break Your Heart
Ships
Chapter 44: Here When You Fall
Chapter 45: What's The Plan?
Chapter 46: Tick-tack
Chapter 47: Never Stood A Chance
Chapter 48: We Have A Problem
Chapter 49: I'm So Sorry
Chapter 50: He Won't Be Coming Back
Chapter 51: Destiny To Do It's Magic
Chapter 52: Remember Something
Chapter 53: Damn Vacation
Chapter 54: Yours Forever
Chapter 55: Who Did I Bury?
Chapter 56: She's Getting Married
Chapter 57: Give Me A Call Back
Chapter 58: I'll See You Soon
Chapter 59: Not Capable Of Loving Again
Chapter 60: One Big Lie
Chapter 61: Love Isn't Suppose To Hurt
Chapter 62: I Said Something To Her
Chapter 63: Maybe We Could Be Happy
Chapter 64: I Fell In Love Again
Chapter 65: I'm Trying To Forget You

Chapter 30: There For You

769 37 2
by_anavi tarafından

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Sam's arms were wrapped around me as I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heart beating. We both said nothing, only the TV filled the quiet air around us, when suddenly a TV programm came up I had seen before, 'True Life Stories'.

Immediately breath stuck in my throat, I didn’t want to watch it, because I already knew I’d cry, because my past wasn't that good.

Fortunately I had met Sam, but I never told him about my past because I knew he’d be too worried about me, which wasn’t necessary. I only told Damon because I had to, he saw the marks on my wrists.

"Oh I wanna watch this!", he said as he grabbed the TV remote to turn the volume.

I looked up to him and scanned his eyes. "Are you sure?", I asked, hoping he’d change his mind.

Sam looked down at me and ran his hands through my hair. "Yes, if you want it too?", he said, but I didn’t answer.

I just lay my head back on his chest and mumbled a 'okay'.

He didn’t respond but just looked at the TV.

During the moment when kids were talking to each other about their lives and when they crossed the lines, I just closed my eyes, trying not to get it, but I could hear everything. I squeezed my eyes more shut, if that was even possible, and bit my lip to hold back my tears.

"Poor kids.", I heard him whisper.

I managed to mumble a 'uhuh', but unfortunately he looked down at me and whispered.

"Bonnie, are you okay?", I didn’t dare to look up at him but just whispered a ‘yes’ as a tear fell on the top of my cheek.

"Babe.", I heard him say as he sat up and lay both his hands on both the sides of my torso, lifting me up.

He let me sit on his lap as he cupped my cheeks in his warm hands.

"What?", I whispered, giving him a fake smile. "It’s just so poor for those kids...", I said, my voice cracking at the end of the sentence.

I heard him sigh as he lay his hand on the back of my head and pushed me towards his chest.

"You lied.", he whispered.

I couldn’t control myself anymore, breath stuck in my throat as I felt pain in my chest. More tears started to form in my eyes, finally falling on the top of my cheeks or Sam's shirt.

"I’m s-s-s-orry.", I managed to say between my sobs.

"Ssssh, Bonnie, it’s okay.", we sat there for a few minutes, Sam trying to comfort me, occasionally kissing my forehead. "Now.", he suddenly said as he made me look up at him. "Tell me about your life.", I nodded and wiped my tears away before I told him about my past.

While I was telling him, I could see the tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?", I whispered after I ended my story.

I raised my hand to wipe his salty water drops away. "I feel so sorry for you Bon...", I shook my head as I looked down.

"It’s not your fault."

"Why didn’t you tell me earlier?", I looked up to him again and I saw the anger mixed with sadness in his eyes.

"I didn’t want you to worry about me...", I whispered.

He sighed before wrapping his arms around me again, pulling me into his warm chest. "Just...", he started before taking a deep breath. "Just tell me next time, okay? Just tell me if something is bothering you, I’ll be there for you, no matter what."

"Ahhh, little love birds. I hope you didn't do anything nasty in my bed.", Damon walked in.

"I guess that's my sign to go.", Sam got up from the bed.

"Smart ass.", Damon mumbled after Sam left the room.

I could tell he hated him, but I didn't understand why. It's impossible that he's jealous, he has Elena, his soulmate. Why isn't he happy for me then?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

242K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
676K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
14.4K 230 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
304 0 13
What if "The Vampire Diaries" didn't end with its 171st episode? Imagine a world where Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore's epic romance blossoms furt...