ST/ It imagines

By -hanlon

Stranger Things and It characters imagines! done and super cringe More

Wyatt Oleff x reader
Please request!
Jack Grazer x Reader
please?
Jaeden x reader
Sophia x reader
Jaeden x reader (short)
Sophia x reader (short)
very important things
Gaten x reader part 1
Nic x reader
Jyatt
check out my other story
Finn x reader
Ben Hanscom x reader
whoops another a/n😂
Stan x reader
suggest songs
Richie x reader
Finn x reader
Lucas Sinclaire x reader (s2 spoilers!)
Sophia x fem reader
Hey doods
eleven x reader
eleven x reader (platonic and short)
please answer! (update!!!!)
Wyatt Oleff x reader
Will Byers x reader
Finn x reader ⚠️
Finn x reader
Gaten x reader pt 2
Steve Harrington x reader
Please read!
Q and A!
Q + A!!!
stranger things imagine (platonic)
mike wheeler x reader (soulmate au)
platonic! Beverly x reader, platonic! Richie x reader
dustin henderson x reader (a bit short)
Bill x reader
Eddie x reader
the end (ish)

Caleb x reader

1.8K 32 24
By -hanlon

You sat in your desk, tapping your fingers nervously against the sides.

Yesterday your homeroom teacher said that she had a surprise for the class. You were extremely anxious to know.

She walked into the room with a bag in her hands.

"So I thought, 'What should I do this year to make homeroom fun?' Secret Santa!" She smiled.

There were a few groans from students.

"So everyone take out a piece of paper and write your name and some interests. Limit is $20" She said.

"When you're done, put the paper in this bowl, then we'll choose!" She pulled a bowl out of the bag she was carrying.

You softly groaned and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. You wrote your name and quite a few interests to give them some variety.

You got up and plopped your paper in the bowl, and walked back to your seat.

No one else had a piece of paper on their desk anymore.

"Alright! Time to choose!" She grinned and picked up the bowl with all of the names.

She began to walk by the desks, your heart beating faster as she got closer.

What if you got someone you don't know? Or like? What if you get Caleb?

She appeared in front of your desk with the bowl in her hand.

You drew in a shaky breath and grabbed a folded up piece of paper.

She walked to the next desk, leaving you to find out who you are buying a gift for.

Caleb McLaughlin

Star Wars
Basketball
Singing

While reading that, your heart stopped. You got Caleb!

You looked over at him and he was picking a piece of paper. When he read his, he grinned and punched the air.

Guess he didn't get you.

"Oh! I completely forgot, we'll exchange gifts on December twenty first. For the rest of the period we'll work on our stories" The teacher announced.

When the bell rung signalling the end of the day, you breathed a sigh of relief and ran to your bus.

All the way home your mind was racing. What would you get him? Did he put Star Wars at the top because he likes it the most? What if he already has it?

Soon enough the bus pulled up to your stop and you ran home.

"Mom! We're doing secret santa in homeroom and I got Caleb" You burst into the kitchen where your mom was cooking.

"Wow! Secret santa! So what are you going to get him?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"Probably something Star Wars. I have to get it by the twenty first" You told her. You unzipped your bag and took out your binder.

"Should we go shopping this weekend?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good" You told her before walking to your room to do homework.

-time skip to the weekend-

Your mom parked the car in Walmart's parking lot.

"What's the spending limit?" She asked while grabbing her purse.

"Twenty dollars" You told her.

"Here's thirty, I'll be in the clothes. Find me when you're done" She handed you some bills and exited the car.

"Okay! I'll be done soon" You smiled and began walking to the door by her side.

Once you walked in you headed right to the toys section. Dumb, but where else are you supposed to find Star Wars stuff?

You browsed the few aisles that contained Star Wars merchandise and decided that everything there is too childish.

The next thing on his list was basketball. He probably already owns one, leaving that off the list. You don't know his favourite team, leaving you with not many other options in the basketball category.

You stood against a shelf, thinking. Would he want a karaoke machine? No, those are too expensive. Clothes also aren't an option, you don't know his size.

Your train of though shuddered to a halt. You know exactly what you would get him!

—Caleb's POV—
"Caleb, here's twenty five. I need groceries! Don't be too long!" My mom shoved money in my hand and rushed to get a cart.

Here I am, alone in Target trying to find a good gift for Y/n. I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and reviewed what she had wrote.

Y/n L/n
Chocolate Milk
Horror books (Preferably It)
Pencil Crayons

Sort of random items, but enough to work with. Since she included a specific item, I walked towards the book area and searched for It. After a few minutes, I spotted the book and grabbed it. Only ten dollars? Sold.

I have ten dollars left, so I found the arts and crafts section and looked for the pencil crayons. I was met with many shelves filled with various sized boxes of pencil crayons and crayons.

I scanned the shelves, looking for anything interesting. I soon spotted water colour pencil crayons on sale for three dollars. I'm on a roll today!

I grabbed that box and saw that I still have seven dollars left. I decided to rush to the food aisles and buy a small carton of chocolate milk.

As I was walking back to the cash registers, I spotted my mom in the cereal aisle.

"Mom! I'm done shopping" I ran up to her, careful not to spill the items in my arms.

"Good. I just need cereal then we're good to go" She pursed her lips at the end of her sentence, thinking about what cereal to buy.

She ended up grabbing Fruit Loops and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Alright, let's go pay"

—Your pov and time skip to December 21st—

You gripped the gift basket tightly in your hand. Your heart was racing and your palms were sweaty, almost causing you to drop the basket.

You stepped into homeroom where only a few students were seated with small boxes seated on top of their desks.

You took your seat and tapped your fingers against the side of the desk.

Students began to file in more quickly, each holding a gift.

"Goodmorning! It's Secret Santa day!" Your teacher exclaimed.

"So we're going to push four desks together here, and put all of the presents on the desks" She ordered.

The students sitting in those seats stood up and pushed them together. Once they were together, gifts were being piled on.

"When I call your name come get your gift!" She called out.

She began handing out the wrapped presents, eventually giving yours.

"Y/n" She read the tag and handed you the basket once you walked up there.

Your legs trembled as you walked back to your seat.

"Okay! On the count of three everyone can open them!" She clapped her hands together.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

Everybody began tearing into their presents, scattering the wrapping paper everywhere.

You opened yours and found chocolate milk, It and a box of water colour pencil crayons. They got everything you put!

You smiled at the gifts in front of you.

"I've decided that we'll go around the class saying what we got and who we think got it!" She exclaimed once again. She sure is a cheerful woman. I don't know where she gets it from.

"I got Mario Kart for Wii, a pair of socks and a water bottle" A boy named Finn announced.

"I think Noah got it" He grinned.

"Nope" Noah shook his head while wildly grinning.

"I did!" Sadie raised her hand into the air.

"Thank you" Finn smiled at her.

More students went until it was your turn.

"I got water colour pencil crayons, the book It and chocolate milk," You nervously scanned the room, "And I think Millie got it" You breathed.

"Surprisingly, no" Millie said.

"I did" Caleb raised his hand. For once, he didn't seem as confident as he usually is.

"Really? Thanks" You smiled at him.

A few more students went until it was his turn.

"I got a small Star Wars themed drawing, and a book with basketball player's biographies" He smiled as he looked around the room.

"I think Gaten got it" His voice trembled slightly as he spoke.

"Nope" Gaten yelled back.

"I did" You raised your hand enough for him to look in your direction.

"Really? Thank you" He shot a genuine smile at you.

A blush lightly coated your cheeks, causing you to look at your lap to hide your face.

After class, Caleb ran up behind you as you walked out of the classroom.

"Y/n! Thank you so much for the gift, I really liked the drawing!" He exclaimed while matching your footsteps.

"No problem. And thanks for what you got me too, I can't wait to read the book and use the pencil crayons" You smiled at him.

"You're welcome! I was wondering, did you want to hang out sometime this weekend? Maybe see a movie?" He asked.

"Have you seen the new Star Wars movie yet?" You asked him, referring to his love for the movies.

"No! None of my friends like Star Wars, and my parents aren't to interested either. Are you free Friday night?" His face lit up.

"Yeah. Is seven a good time?" You replied.

"Yes! I'll see you then!

A/N: 1542 words! Sorry for such a long wait in between the chapters, I'm falling into a writers block hole. I've got so much on my plate that it's been hard for me to keep up. Thank you so much for sticking with me! You should follow my insta @ everything_it_st

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 202 26
"your an idiot Finn Wolfhard!" "i love you Lilia Johnson!" Warning: SMUT/bad language/
114K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
76.8K 627 105
Since I love reading these why not make one
16.9K 82 14
These are just some imagines I wrote when the first IT movie came out. Enjoy!