~Explore With Me~

By LostWithLaura

A girl who makes YouTube videos and her best friends join her on her adventures around the world exploring ev... More

The Asylum
The Dark Corridor
Explorers or Ghosts?
Our Journey Begins
Drama
More Drama
Friends Or Not Friends?
The Truth
Harassment
Happy Place
Beach Day

Nevada

573 4 0
By LostWithLaura

We arrive in Nevada in a small abandoned town. We all grab our gear and walk off the bus and on to the dirt road.

"You guys ready?" Jax asks us.

"More than ready." Josh answers looking at me.

I look away and try not to think anything of it. We continue our walk and approach an old western abandoned bar. Ivangelina looks at me and notices I'm not as excited as I usually am. 

"You okay?" She whispers to me, as we enter the abandoned saloon.

I ignore her and walk near a window and take a picture. She follows me and stands in my way.

"Talk to me." She says.

"Now's not a good time..." I say.

"Josh is over there with Cody and Jax distracted." She tells me.

"After this, I'm thinking about being done with the road trip." I say trying to take another picture.

"What!? Why!? We just got here?!"

"Yeah, I know I just can't take this drama right now and things between me and Josh are weird, he's being so nice to me and I don't want to think it's something else."

"What if it is something else?" She asks.

"I don't want to take that risk right now, taking risks is what we do, but not in this way, this is different."  I'm sorry I know you want me and him together, but it wouldn't work.

"I agree, but you don't know that."

"You're right, I don't know that, but I also don't want to be right."

After hours of recording and taking pictures we head back to the bus. I set down my stuff and Jax begins to speak.

"That was an amazing trip!"  So you guys sticking around still or?

"Well I was thinking about returning home early..." I say.

Josh looks at me with a confused look.

"Homesick huh?" Cody asks.

"Yeah and I could use a break... It's been really fun."

Oddly Josh sits there silently, knowing I'm lying.

On our long drive back home, it's quiet. Josh gets on Twitter and sees more tweets about us and he also sees the tweets everyone is saying. All of a sudden it hits him. He looks up from his phone and decides to go talk to me.

"Hey do you mind, if I sit here?" He asks.

I shake my head and he sits.

"So since you're leaving early I was wondering if I could get your phone number, if sometime you wanted to contact me so we could explore together or just you know talk?"

"Sure." I give him my phone number and he smiles.

"Another thing."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I don't answer.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"Well I'll believe it when I see you smile." He says trying to cheer me up.

I blush and I smile.

"There it is." He says smiling.

The hours of driving feel like minutes to me because I'm so caught up in to talking with Josh.

"This is it." Jax says, as the bus stops.

"You still want to go?" Josh asks me.

"Yeah." I say a bit disappointed.

We say our goodbyes and me and Ivangelina grab our stuff and we wave goodbye and walk off the bus. We enter my apartment and we set our stuff down.

"Well that was an interesting ride." Ivangelina says to me as she opens the fridge.

"Yeah, I guess." I say disappointed and upset as I sit down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

" I was enjoying talking to Josh." I say being very vague.

"So you wanted to leave because of the drama, and now you miss talking to him?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's complicated."

"At least he has your phone number." Ivangelina says coming in the living room grinning.

"He won't contact me, like I said he's friendly with everyone."

"Okay whatever you say, but when he texts you, I'll be there to tell you, "I told you so!"

I laugh and I get a notification. I pull out my phone and it's a tweet mentioning me it's from Josh. It reads.

"I had a great couple days with Laura, Jax and Cody, now it's time to go home and rest. Be sure to check out their channels they're really good people!

"Josh mentioned me in a tweet." I tell Ivangelina.

Ivangelina grabs my phone and reads it.

"He's just being friendly again."

"I'm getting really tired of that word." She says laughing as she clicks add comment and I screech at her trying to grab back my phone.

"Give it back!" I yell and laugh as I jump on her for my phone.

"You can have it back when I'm done responding to his comment." She says laughing.

"Oh my gosh, nooooo don't say anything to him." I say, still trying to grab the phone.

"Annnnd done." She says as she hands me back my phone.

I read the comment and it says, "I had a fun time with you too!"

"Oh my god noooo Ivangelina!" I punch her in the arm.

"Ouch." She says laughing.

My phone goes off and we look down at my phone and he replied.

"I'm glad, we need to talk more!"

"See he likes you!" Ivangelina says.

"Haha sureeeee." I say as I get up.

"I'm sure he does." She says seriously.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going upstairs to edit and probably make a vlog about what's going on."

"Alright, make sure it isn't about the Drama."

"Oh no, I'm including that."

"What no Laura you can't!"

"People deserve to know what's wrong and what's going on, I'm not going to just sweep it under the rug I have to be honest with them."

"Just don't say anything you'll regret."

"Alright, well be in my vlog to keep me straight."

"Okay."

We head upstairs and start the vlog.

Thank you so much for reading be sure to leave feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fear Me Mortals By Noor

Mystery / Thriller

6.5K 541 31
Andrea, a 15-year-old, discovers what she is capable of. Editors: @Autumn_Claws @XAngeLatteX @MountainofIgno...
223 33 16
(This Story Has Been Moved)
191K 3.6K 25
! π—°π—Ώπ˜‚π˜€π—΅ Β‘ in which two youtubers bond over their love of exploring their friends, and well, each other. 𝗼𝗰 / π—°π—Όπ—Ήπ—―π˜† 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 π˜€π—Όπ—°οΏ½...
646 51 11
Original content is hard to come by these days. It's all either been done to death, or whenever something original does pop up, larger accounts swoop...